Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend (718 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by nostain18(f): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2010
For over three month while i was in school my boyfriend did not cal me and would not speak well wen i cal him, wen i got home back we saw and the next thing he did was dat he cal a girl and told me to speak wit his girlfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by slex(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2010
Give him sack letter straight,

But you know there are 2 sides to a coin i hope you didnt do anything wrong,confess
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2010
/\
i
i
undecided wat sack letter again?? . . she has already been sacked!!

@ Topic. . . >Sis,he loves u no more. . . so brave up n move on.Dia is a better man for u out dia.
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by Kelvinj(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2010
Read the handwritting on the wall girl, ur second choice now. Move on or stick with the 2nd position. The choice is urs
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by Falajuro(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2010
if you really need some sincere advice, let me know! lipsrsealed
sergeantstone2001 AT yahoo dot com
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by googles: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

why cant he just tell you he got a new girlfriend. . .why give you the phone to speak with her

just move on already please, that sort of guy is not worth losing a wee bit of sleep over
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2010
Wowsers he went that low with you. Please just leave while you can.
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by 1102(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2010
why are some Gurls so This guy has practically rubbished you and you are here asking questions,

well,
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by googles: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^^ And wen did she ask you any question undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by 1102(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^

Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by yang(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ poster . . . .Well it's obvious he never was into you isn't it.
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2010
@poster
your visa was revoked a longtime ago and you are now trespassing.
what more clues do you need before moving on with your life?!
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2010
Wow, that was a very offensive & rudest way of breaking up. @ Poster, he is not even worth a drop of your tears for treating you that way. Just get over him and move on.
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by afrobaby(f): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2010
He must be a small "man" or boy self
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by Akinagirl(f): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2010
Girl move on. Hes not worth the air you breathe. I mean to think, had the audacity to embarrass you like that? Nah move on, let her have him. Rubbish.
Re: My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2010
At the risk of sounding like a jerk, I know a lot of girls who tell a guy to "GET OUT OF THEIR LIVES" during emotional duels (and probably doesn't mean it, and then the guy truly does that.

Just for her to still think they are still together, but temporarily seperated, after using her mouth to mess up like that.
Then she goes and sees him after thing have cooled down just to find that the man has sharply moved on like any sharp man would.

On the otherside, if he really did come out of the blue and just do that without you mouthing him off, then ya that's not cool. You know have to move on regardless.

(1) (Reply)

Frnd Found Out His Gf Is A Cultist / I Love Her But Her Sister Is My Number One Enemy / What If:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.