Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Game Of Pleasure(18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Game Of Pleasure(18+) (53056 Views)

The Business Of Pleasure / A Game Of Love And Obsession / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hi, pals. Its your nerazurri fan again with another tantalizing and exciting story here. Unlike the previous one i wrote, this one will have more spice to it. Stay tuned.

Copyright , 2019.
This work is copyright. All rights reserved.
No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in no part maybe reproduced, copied, scanned, stored in a retrieval system, recorded or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by chisiudeh: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
Tiri gbosa for you. Your oda story was lovely
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
chisiudeh:
Tiri gbosa for you. Your oda story was lovely
Thanks,bro. I really appreciate. Welcome aboard.
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Spending. olorisheedah. tolors. babysuccess02. kaycee9242. skubido. ann2012. jupitre. rachealfst. sonel. cutedemmy. hestery7678. classicOG. DemiKOL. chibestjerry. beewhy5050. AJECKING. kvngfrosh. xaviercasmir. crossfm. tall05. michaell23pelemo. opalk. OluwabuqqyYOLO. Nickibeauty. Brainyster. Hatima.
Kindly fall in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by ymoneyjigaba(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Waiting patiently
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by xaviercasmir(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Following already Ride on
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
1)
I’m Segun, I’m 19 years old, but I’ll be 20 in a few months. I'm currently studying business administration in the University of Lagos in my second year. Currently we were on another strike; the second in two years. About two weeks in my stay in school, I became very bored as there was
hardly anyone in the hostel i stayed in and i didn't want to go home, so needless to say it was like solitude. And the
worse part of it all was all of the slutty girls had gone on a break too, so no meaningless sex to pass the time. I did however notice one of my lecturers still hanging
around on campus. Miss Sola was my Acc210 lecturer. She was
stunning at 5’5, 140lbs, light black hair, about 32 C breast, slim waist, sort of wide hips, and a nice plump round butt. She was absolutely gorgeous with her georgeous dark eyes. I didn’t know at the time what her age was, but I assumed she was in her mid to late 30s. So anyway I had kind of begun to stalk her. Trust me, boredom plus loneliness will make you do some crazy things. I ended up watching her for weeks, and it actually became quite sexually stimulating. I learned that she was single and had no apparent interest in any particular man.She had two friends that she saw every week over lunch and at her house. After afew more days of watching her I decided to take this to a more stimulating level for both of us. I left the campus an hour before she did and went to her house. I knew she had no security and her gate wasn't high so I waited behind her house; it was the perfect vantage point because no one could see me from any angle. The neighborhood was very quiet all the time so it was perfect for someone listening, but it was bad for an intruder. I heard her car pull
into the compund and then I heard her open
the gate. Then I slowly crept up along the side of the house and scaled the gate. Then i watched as she pulled in. I got down on my hands and knees and quickly crawled in the garage. As she closed the door, I listened to her get outof the car and unlock her door to her house.
I heard the door close and simply waited. I knew that by this time she was walking into her bedroom and taking off her jewelry. After this she would begin to UnCloth and go into her bathroom to run a bath. I knew it would take approximately 10
minutes for her to get ready which was unlike ladies. I then quietly picked the lock to her front door and slowly entered. I walked quietly but briskly through the living room until I approached her bedroom. I saw her silhouette undressing as she was just about to enter the bathroom. Then I very quickly ran to her surprising her from behind.
She yelped and began to scream, but within seconds I covered her mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
abeg make una no keep mute like una do for my other story. I dey kneel down dey beg una.Lol

1 Like

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by chisiudeh: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Choi see wetin ASUU and boredom dey do. Konji bad o
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by skubido(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Intermilanfan:
Spending.
olorisheedah.
tolors.
babysuccess02.
kaycee9242.
skubido.
ann2012.
jupitre.
rachealfst.
sonel.
cutedemmy.
hestery7678.
classicOG.
DemiKOL.
chibestjerry.
beewhy5050.
AJECKING.
kvngfrosh.
xaviercasmir.
crossfm.
tall05.
michaell23pelemo.
opalk.
OluwabuqqyYOLO.
Nickibeauty.
Brainyster.
Hatima.

Kindly fall in.

Following

1 Like

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Ann2012(f): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Intermilanfan:
Spending.
olorisheedah.
tolors.
babysuccess02.
kaycee9242.
skubido.
ann2012.
jupitre.
rachealfst.
sonel.
cutedemmy.
hestery7678.
classicOG.
DemiKOL.
chibestjerry.
beewhy5050.
AJECKING.
kvngfrosh.
xaviercasmir.
crossfm.
tall05.
michaell23pelemo.
opalk.
OluwabuqqyYOLO.
Nickibeauty.
Brainyster.
Hatima.

Kindly fall in.

I don land
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Remite011(m): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
seat reserved for myself,

following is a goal
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Brainyster(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Oga driver, drop me here, nah here I wan stop,@ intermilandfan I don land grin grin
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Abdulrasaq1995(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Keep mute ke.. OP, u b baba naw...following back to back
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2019
2)
“Please let me go”, She said shaking with
fear. “I have money, and you can have it all,
just don’t hurt me please”.
“Shh” , I cooed her trying to calm her down. “I’m not going to hurt you Sola, and thanks, but I don’t want your money, I only
want to please you.....and myself of course”. I said in a calm and non-threatening voice. “If
you only cooperate and not try to alarm anyone I’ll be done within an hour or two,and you may even experience pleasure in this”.
“So you just want to use me like a common wh*re” she said angrily.
“Now Sola, I know it seems like I’m degrading, this isn’t my intention.You are most certainly not a wh*re, you’re the most
beautiful woman in the world and I want to make you feel like you are”. I grabbed my
blind fold that I brought with me and began to put it over her face as I said. “Now don’t
be afraid, but for obvious reasons I can’t let you see my face”. She still shook with fear but she cooperated. I led her to her bed and surprisingly she wasn’t putting up a fight. I
gently pushed her down on the bed so she was lying on her stomach. I gently started to
kiss her neck while rubbing her shoulders. I then started planting soft kisses down her
back and surprisingly I felt her relax, she even let out a soft moan. Once I got to her
butt, I started to kiss, suck, and lick the ebony plump cheeks. She had a truly amazing body and I was ecstatic to please
her. I continued to clean her luscious butt cheeks with my tongue, and then I moved
down even further kissing in between her thighs. I then gently spread her cheeks and buried my face in her already wet opening. Her juices were flowing heavily
within a minute as I continued to suck on the fat c*nt lips. She moaned very loudly as I
began to suck on her tiny button which peeked out.
“Oh, yes” she purred as she reached back to pull my head in further. I was pretty surprised she was getting into it so much,but I was glad that I was turning her on.
She kept on moaning as I dipped my tongue in and out of her and that’s when she exploded and her juices flowed like a river in and on my mouth.
“Oh,yeah” she shuttered in pleasure as her orgasm
subsided. I then got off the bed and began to UnCloth when Miss Sola lifted her headed up.
“Is that it? you’re done with me?” I heard a bit of disappointment in her voice and felt pleased.
“No, far from it actually, I’m just getting started” as I said this I noticed her smile and put her head back down. I removed my
pants and shirt. I climbed back on the bed and straddled her thighs. My c*ck was already rock hard. I began rubbing and
slapping it all over her butt letting
her feel the size and hardness. The soft skin of her bum felt so good on the head of my c*ck.
I put the head of my c*ck in the crevice of her plump ass just at her entrance.
“And don’t worry about an STD, I’m clean, I can assure you”. I said as I slowly pushed on the
lips of her sex. It felt so hot as her
lips opened around my c*ck head and she moaned as she felt me enter her. She was
very tight for a woman her age.
“Oh my, that’s so big!”, she said and moaned loudly. As I went further into her I
could feel her kegel muscles flexing and pulling more of my c*ck into her.
I let it slide all the way in and pressed my pelvis to her butt. "Ooooh So deep” she said as I bent down and began to
kiss and suck on her neck. I pulled all the way out and slammed hard back into her while trying not to climax.
“Ah sh*t, yes!” she said screamed as I pounded into her c*nt again. Then I continued to screw her as I sped up. She got into it even more as she began to thrust her ass back on my
c*ck.
About twenty minutes later, this became too much for her and I felt her walls clamp down on my c*ck as she exploded. I was almost to the point of no return so I slowed down and started to dig her deep, as if to make
love to her.
“Oh yes” She whispered
softly to herself as I began to gently nibble on her ear. I knew she had been aroused the entire time but it really surprised me
when she turned her head to me and kissed me full on my lips. I pleasantly surprised and
for some reason,I felt terrified and almost pulled away. Quickly gaining my composure back, I
kissed her back. it was so passionate.
At that moment I felt so in love with Miss Sola I had
actually forgot that I was raping her and soon it all became too much for me and I
pumped the biggest load of sperm I had ever had deep into her womb. I shuddered
and shook on top of her as I continued to blast rope after rope of semen into her.
“Ooooh yeah, give it all to me” I heard her whisper as more semen spurted into her.
I laid there on top of her as I breathed heavily. She sighed contently as I continued
to lay there with my c*ck still embedded in her as I tried to catch my breath.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by izaray(f): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hmmm..No be small thing oh

Weldon Op
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by eazykolobo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
continue
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Ann2012(f): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hmmmm

Thanks for the update
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
3)
As i pulled out
of her , her c*nt made a squelching
sound and a little bit of sperm trickled out. I
took in the sight of her perfect ass once more and then dismounted her. As I got dressed I apologized to her.
“ I’m very sorry that i raped you, but I must admit that you gave me immense pleasure and I just couldn’t control myself around you, you’re just so sexy”. I finished putting on my clothes and was quietly exiting her bedroom when she spoke.
“Wait, can’t you at least tell me your first name?”.
I hesitated for a moment knowing that I probably shouldn’t say anything else.
“You already know my name,Sola”, I said and then walked out of her bedroom and closed her door. I quickly wiped off everything that I
had touched and jumped off her gate.
Walking back to campus, I smiled as I thought
“I can’t believe it. I just raped my lecturer and got
away with it. Not only that, I think it was the best sex I’ve ever had”.

The next day, I watched her the entire day and believe it or not she seemed ok, if not a
little happier. I had been watching her for weeks and she had never walked with suchconfidence as she did that day. I had become even more attracted to her if that
was possible. Her outfit that day even seemed to exude her sexiness. She was wearing this really tight orange dress that
clung to every curve of her voluptuous body.
I was tempted to rape her again right there in the middle of the campus. I secretly
followed her to her lunch at the cafeteria with her friends to listen from a far. As they sat few tables away from me and talked,
she seemed completely normal even a little more enthusiastic. Then I heard what I wanted to hear.
“I have to tell you guys something” she said.
“What” her friend,Tobi asked.
“I was raped last night” she said while smiling.
Both of her friends gasped in shock
“Oh my God, are you serious?”.
“Well technically. After I got home last night I was about to get in my tub when a guy attacked me in my bedroom”.
“Well, did you call the police?” her friend Deola said close to tears.
“Did they get the bastard?” Tobi asked.
“Bastard” I breathed to myself.
“No”
“Don’t worry Sola they’ll get him” Tobi said.
“No” Sola shook her head “I didn’t call the police and I’m not going to”
“Why not?” Tobi asked in anger.
“Well don’t judge me, but this guy he wasn’t the usual rapist, he was sweet, gentle, kind, and he smelled really good, and his voice
was so sultry”. Miss Sola had a heavenly smile on her face.
“So what are you saying, you’re in love with the man who raped you, are you insane?”
Deola said.
“I don’t know, it’s just I could tell he was in love with me, and get this before he started he even told me that he wanted to please
me”.
“It doesn’t matter what he wanted Sola, he still forced himself in your house and in your…you know”.
“You guys don’t understand, you’re both married and have kids, all I have is....well you know. Andwhen I do meet a man they are these awkward unattractive pigs that have no idea what they’re doing in the bedroom” Miss Sola nearly wailed.
“We’re sorry,Sola. it’s just some guy rapes you and we’re supposed to understand, this
is hard for me to take” Tobi said in more anger.
“Speaking of hard to take, how was it, Sola?”
Deola chimed in with a mischievous laugh.
“Well once again don’t judge me, but it was the best sex I’ve ever had. I forgot I was
being raped”.
“Really?”
"Yea, after he blind folded me he was all over me, he massaged my entire body with his hands and mouth”. Miss Sola sighed in bliss.
“That’s sounds hot, did he eat you
out?”. Deola perked up in interest.
“Yea, and his lips and tongue were all over my butt, he made me feel like the sexiest woman alive”.
“Did he have a nice dong?”
“Oh my gosh yes, it was really big, and I orgasmed twice on it”.
“Wow, I kind of want to be raped by this guy” Deola said as she laughed.
“Whatever, you guys are crazy if you think this is ok” Tobi said still upset.
“Relax Tobi, the guy didn’t hurt Sola, he just gave her a good digging” Deola said and Miss Sola
laughed.
I continued to watch and felt proud that not only had I got away with this crime, I was
the best Miss Sola had ever had.

She left the cafeteria and I followed her home, I watched for a bit through her front window from my spot. I was hiding behind a vacant house so she could not spot me.
I noticed as she was watching TV, she had the blind fold I left in her hand as if she were waiting for me to show up and rape her again. I waited until midnight thinking she would go to sleep, but she stayed up, I
knew she was waiting for me. I crept through a window in the back of the house.
I hid under her dining table and waited for her to cross the room. I saw her legs go toward the garage and she turned on the inverter. I watched her legs move past the table and made my move.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by izaray(f): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by maxxy26: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dhs Tori Dy Scatter My Head,following Till End
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Ann2012(f): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
Interesting

Well done OP
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by aprilwise(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by AJECKING(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Intermilanfan:
Spending. olorisheedah. tolors. babysuccess02. kaycee9242. skubido. ann2012. jupitre. rachealfst. sonel. cutedemmy. hestery7678. classicOG. DemiKOL. chibestjerry. beewhy5050. AJECKING. kvngfrosh. xaviercasmir. crossfm. tall05. michaell23pelemo. opalk. OluwabuqqyYOLO. Nickibeauty. Brainyster. Hatima.
Kindly fall in.
as u said brus
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by AJECKING(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Am waiting ooo. update sharp sharp dear....
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
“Hello beautiful” I said as I grabbed her
waist gently and pulled her toward me until
her butt was pressed firmly on my
hardening cock. She was only wearing a thin pink silk robe. I moved my hands
around to her front over her stomach as I pressed my face in the back of her neck smelling her hair.
“I wondered if you were coming or not” she said as she put her hands over mine.
“Sola, I still feel terrible for what I did to you last night, and I will do anything for your forgiveness, you need only ask and it’s
yours”. I whispered in her ear and then kissed her neck.
“I want to you screw me tonight, don’t be gentle, don’t make love to me, screw me and
take me like a b*tch, then spend the night with me. That’s what I want” she said in a confident tone. Of course I was more than
happy to oblige.
“Your wish is my command” I said as I watched her pull the blind fold on her face. I then roughly picked her up and took her to
her bedroom. I threw her on the bed
“take off your robe” I growled in a demanding tone as I took
off my clothes. She told me to take her like a b*tch so I folded her over the end of the bed so her feet were on the floor and her ass
was presented to me. I didn’t wait another second and shoved my erect c*ck balls deep in her tight c*nt.
“Oh f*ck, I’m still not use to that big c*ck”she screamed as I started to pound her like a sl*t.
I even grabbed her shoulders for
leverage and then I really started to plow her. The entire time she was moaning loudly.
“I want to ride you” she said, and I quickly laid down on the bed next to her and guided her on top of me and helped her slide down on my c*ck. She began to ride me hard and fast while I just grabbed
hold of her plump ass and enjoyed the ride.
“Oh Sola, I’m gonna c*m”, I said trying to hold on longer.
“Let it go baby” she said continuing to bounce up and down on me.
I grunted and pumped another huge load of sperm into her c*nt.
“Mmm” she moaned as she felt the hot jets of sperm flowing into her womb.
She then stopped bouncing and laid down on top of me panting. It was very dark and there was no way she could make out my face, so I removed her blind fold.
Then I began to kiss her and she kissed me back passionately. She lifted up and got off my c*ck and pulled me with her to the head
the bed. She laid on her side and told me to spoon her. I wrapped my arm around her stomach just below her breast and nuzzled
my c*ck up against that plump ass.
“Do I know you?” she said as she grabbed my arm to pull it tighter around her.
“Not personally, but we've met before these encounters”
“aah, I thought you might be a student of mine, that makes sense”
“It does?”
“Well yes this is a small town, and I can tell your young and educated, also you don’t
seem like an old perverted rapist, but a sexually frustrated young man with a deep crush”.
“Why didn't you call the police last night?”
“Call it Stockholm syndrome I guess, I've barely had any human male contact in thelast year. And last night you made me feel
like a queen and if you were in jail you wouldn't be here holding me”.
“I wouldn't have gotten caught anyway , my prints or DNA aren't in any criminal database”.
“I knew you were a student of mine the minute you said my name, It's strike and
most other students are away for the break, it would not have been that challenging to
find you”.
“Wow, so I guess I shouldn't have been so confident”.
“Your attractive, you have a nice body, and you’re a very skilled lover, why rape an old
spinster like me”.
“Because I've been in love with you since the first moment you walked in that class
room and you are definitely not an old spinster.”
“Did you pass my class?”
“You’re trying to figure out who I am” I said with a laugh “it was tough to concentrate but yes I did pass”.
“I don’t want to figure out who you are to turn you in; I only want to know who my lover is. Since it’s safe to assume you’re no
longer raping me, what do you want out of this because I’m not really a booty call kind
of woman”.
I laughed “I want you Sola, I want all of you”
“Segun Adetunde” she said abruptly.
I froze in the realization that I had been discovered. “How did you know that?”
“When I teach I watch reactions of all of my students, and I only remember one who
constantly made eye contact with me. I also remember you coming to my office quite a
bit and I’d sometimes catch you staring at my butt”.
“Well how could I have resisted, your butt was calling me the entire semester”
As I said that she wiggled her ass on my C*ck. “You know you probably didn't have to
rape me though, I thought you were cute and probably would've gone out with you”.
“I didn't think you would date a student”.
“Honestly I've been somewhat desperate lately so I’m not sure I would not have cared,
plus I was pretty hot"
After a while, we drifted off to sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by aprilwise(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Young Team Ajax beat the old ladies team juventus. When the young rocks the old it sweeter and wonderful .Thanks for the update
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by izaray(f): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2019
Thanks buddy
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
(4
I awoke to Miss Sola staring at me and stroking my chest.
"Hey" she said staring at me more with those beautiful dark eyes.
I stretched my arms
“Wow so this is what it feels like to wake up to Miss Sola"I said
as I reached up to stroke her hair.
“You said last night that you want all of me, is that true?” she said seriously.
“Of course” I said obliging her.
“Well I’m not exactly in my 20s anymore and for the past few years I’ve wanted to have a
family, that’s what you would be in for”.
“I’m all yours” I said smiling.
She smiled back “I glad you feel that way and I’ve never felt like this with anyone
before”.
“Neither have I and I know this is not exactly the normal relationship but well, I’m
deeply in love with you and I don’t care about our age difference”.
“I don’t care either and I don’t ever want to lose you”. She said as she kissed me
passionately.
I then watched her as she crawled on top of me. We kissed and I knew right then,that we were in
love. Miss Sola's thigh hit my hard c*ck.
“I think someone’s ready for round three”, she said
as she stroked my c*ck while she slid down my body.“I still can’t get over how big this is, this is
the biggest dong I’ve ever seen” (Its actually not that big, just barely 8 inches long but
almost 4 inches around)she said as she planted soft kisses on the mushroom head.
“I thought I was going to split in half the first time you put this in me”. She practically
worshiped my c*ck as she rubbed it on her lips.
“Mmm, so thick too” she said as kept gently slapping it on her cheek. She began
to lick it up and down like an ice cream cone then she sucked on the head as she stared
at me. I was so turned on as stared back and put my hand on the back of her head
feeling her soft hair.
“And I can’t forget these too” she said as she licked all over them and sucked on of my
testicles into her mouth. She then crawled back up to me laying her head on my chest.
She gazed up at me and I gazed back.
“What?” I said wanting to know what was on her mind.
“Nothing, it’s just that I’m in bed willingly with my rapist slash student, and at the same time I feel lucky that this young,
good looking guy is in love with me. It seems a little bit too good to be true”.
“But it is true, Sola. I’m with you for as long as you’ll have me”. I caressed her cheek lovingly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
A few hours we were still in bed just cuddling, and chatting like two teens in love.
We weren’t having sex at all, but it was all very nice and intimate. We were always
touching each other and kissing a little. I never went soft.
“You want something to eat?” she asked as she got out of bed and put on her panties and a tank top.
“Sure, what did you have in mind?”
“Pancakes?”
“I’d love some” I said and watched her walk off to the kitchen. I gazed at her plump ass
as she walked. I put my arms behind my head and laid back as I could not believe my
luck, I was having great sex with a sexy,brilliant older woman, and she was in love with me. Could life get any better?
After about five minutes I realized I was still hard and Hot, so I threw on a pair of boxers and went into the kitchen. I saw her
by the electric stove cooking pancakes while she
hummed to herself. I snuck up on her surprising her from behind.
She jumped slightly. “I love it when you sneak up on me”, she giggled as continued to
cook.
“And I love the view from behind” I said as I gave a light spank to her plump ass cheeks.
She let out a laugh. Without warning I then pulled her panties to the side and slowly slid
my c*ck to the hilt in her from behind.
She dropped the spatula that was in her hand
“Oh f*ck baby, you’re going to make me ruin the food”.
“I’m sorry Sola, you’re just so sexy and you left me with a hard on in there” I said as I
slowly thrust in and out of her enjoying the
warm, wet, tightness of her c*nt.
She did her best to continue fixing the pancakes as she shuddered and quivered with pleasure. I reached up in her shirt to
handle her big breast while I began to kiss and suck her neck. I continued to screw her
slowly and as I deep stroked, she climaxed
softly on my c*ck.
“Ooh yea, I love that” she said as she wiggled her butt enticingly with my c*ck still
in her.
“By the way the pancakes are done” she said as I continued to feel her up while I
screwed her. I only kind of grunted at her.
“Segun, baby….oooh f*ck…you need to eat….ahhh….so you can keep…mmmm yeah…
up your strength, I want you to dig me hard later” She did her best to talk as I continued to impale her on my c*ck and she
came again.
“Fine, but just know I’m going to destroy you later” I said as I pulled my c*ck out of
her dripping wet c*nt and spanked her soft
fleshy ass.
“Mmm, I’m looking forward to it” she said while she adjusted her panties and gave me
a plate of pancakes while she kissed me on
my cheek.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Ann2012(f): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
Cha.........

Well done OP
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by izaray(f): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmm..No be small thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" / A Tale Of Love (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.