Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Game Of Pleasure(18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Game Of Pleasure(18+) (53152 Views)

The Business Of Pleasure / A Game Of Love And Obsession / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Brainyster(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Maximum respect grin
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
5)
We ate in her bedroom, while we watched TV and just played around in her bed like
two Hot teens. After we finished eating we cuddled while we watched TV. About an
hour later her phone rang.
She grabbed it and answered it.
“Hello”, she said as she laid down on her stomach at the foot of the bed.
“Oh,Deola. What's up?” she continued to gab on.
I focused in on her ass in those tight blue panties and crawled to her slowly like a
predator. I bent my head down and began kissing, licking, and sucking her fat, juicy ass cheeks.
“Oh f*ck yes”, she blurted out.
“Oh sorry Deola. yeah I’m fine, I just saw something on TV”.
I then stopped with the teasing and pulled down her panties exposing her dripping
wet c*nt. I straddled her thighs, letting my hard member rest on her in between the cleft
of her butt. I placed my c*ck at the entrance to her c*nt and gently grabbed her by her shoulders. Without warning, I shoved my
hips forward, forcing my pole deep into her
tight, hot, wet c*nt.
“Oh f*ck me!!!” she
screamed loudly and she dropped her phone. I continued to jackhammer her from
behind, listening to her screams of pleasure for motivation. The slapping of our bodies
was very loud.
“Aaaargh!!” she screamed with
her c*nt flexing around my shaft. After a few more minutes of this I unloaded into her and collapsed beside her.
“You could have given me some kind of warning, don’t you think?” she said reaching
down to get her phone. As she picked it up
there was a bang on the gate and we both froze and looked at each other.
“Expecting someone?” I said moving to the window to look. I looked out to see Deola
standing beside her car looking nervous. My eyes
widened as I heard Miss Sola walking to the
door and leaving the room.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
As I stood there looking out the window at Deola, I didn’t know what I should do. I was feeling a little paranoid at that point as well.
'I’m so doomed, what if Deola knows I’m here and wants to call the police?' I thought to myself.
I sat on the bed and listened as
Miss Sola opened the gate.
“Hey, Sola” Deola said as she walked in. I peeked out the window again and Deola still
had this worried look on her face. Then she finally spoke.
“Blink twice if you’re in danger” she said quietly.
I stood there thinking 'Oh.
she thinks Miss Sola is being held captive' I laughed a little at that.
“What are you talking about?” Miss Sola asked looking puzzled.
“Don’t worry I brought a knife, he can’t hurt you” Deola said reaching into her purse.
“Wait a minute, Deola.Stop, you’ve got this all wrong”
Miss Sola said trying to calm her friend down.
“Look I’m not in danger but he is here. he’s one of my students. He’s
just a young man with a really big crush” Miss Sola added with a laugh.
“Oh, well I just thought something was wrong when I heard you screaming on the phone” Deola said still concerned.
“Yea” Miss Sola said with her eyes glazing over.“He is really good at what he does”.
“Well can I meet him?” Deola said pushing past Miss Sola into the house.
“I don’t know about that, Deola” Miss Sola said trying to block her friend. “You’re probably
going to try to seduce him and take him from me”.
“Oh relax Sola, I’m a married woman, not some sl*t. I would at least wait until he’s not at your house to try and screw him” Deola
retorted giggling.
“I’m not above kicking your butt, even if we are friends” Miss Sola growled.
I heard her footsteps coming to her bed room. I assume she was
coming to get me so I hurried and put on my clothes from last night.
I watched as she opened the door and came in.
“Hey, so my friend wants to meet you.” She said looking at me quizzically.
“Yeah I heard. Its ok with me if it’s ok with you.” I said walking toward her and grabbing her by her hips.
“I guess its ok, but you should know she will flirt. she’s a Hot sl*t of a cougar and she’s always trying to screw the next young
hot guy that crosses her path” Miss Sola said in a jealous tone.
“Don’t worry I’ll make sure that she knows I’m all yours” I said embracing her reassuringly.
I let her go and walked past her out of her bedroom to see her friend. I had seen her
before but never this close. She was one sexy milf I thought to myself. She wasn’t as
hot as Miss Sola though but she was attractive none the less.
She was tall for a woman, almost 6ft. I was only 6’1 so I hated when women were at my
eye level. I could see why she was so tall
though, her long tanned legs were insane,
and they were definitely model worthy and
thick too. They went up to this high, round
nice ass which was only exaggerated by her
tight jean shorts.
Her stomach wasn’t big but not really the
flattest, no doubt that was because of her
giving birth. Her breasts were by far her
nicest feature, they were huge, I’d say like a
30 G if you could imagine it. What was even
better was that she was wearing this little
tank top and her huge breasts were just
spilling out of the front.
She was also quite facially attractive too; she
had a cute little nose and big dark eyes.
Her lips were seductive.Her hair
wasn’t long at all, very short actually. So
anyway back to the story. When Deola saw me
her face kind of lit up and her chest perked
up.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
See description abeg.....
Well done OP
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by skubido(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
O guy, abeg no spoil me for my mama ooo.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by xaviercasmir(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Haaa this one is strong ooooo. grin; D keep it up
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nickibeauty(f): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Intermilanfan:
Spending. olorisheedah. tolors. babysuccess02. kaycee9242. skubido. ann2012. jupitre. rachealfst. sonel. cutedemmy. hestery7678. classicOG. DemiKOL. chibestjerry. beewhy5050. AJECKING. kvngfrosh. xaviercasmir. crossfm. tall05. michaell23pelemo. opalk. OluwabuqqyYOLO. Nickibeauty. Brainyster. Hatima.
Kindly fall in.
present
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ann2012:
See description abeg..... Well done OP
hehehehe wetin do the description?
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
skubido:

O guy, abeg no spoil me for my mama ooo.

angry Tah!! You wey don spoil tay tay.
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
xaviercasmir:
Haaa this one is strong ooooo. grin; D keep it up
Na real strong thing. Thanks bro
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nickibeauty:

present
Welcome,dear. Take a seat.
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Remite011(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
real raw and explicit update.
Thanks man
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Ann2012(f): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Intermilanfan:
hehehehe wetin do the description?

You wan spoil me na, my thinking just dey run wild grin
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ann2012:

hahhahaha. Thats the point of the story.
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Remite011:
real raw and explicit update.
Thanks man
You welcome,bro. Enjoy
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by aprilwise(m): 6:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Nice one. Her friend would also like to have a bite.
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
(6
“Well well well so this is the hot rapist I’ve heard so much about”. She said quickly closing the distance between us.
“Hi” I said as I extended my hand to shake but instead she came really close to me pressing her breasts up against me and her
hand went straight to my crotch. She squeezed my hardening c*ck firmly.
“Wow, I think you struck gold here,Sola” Deola said as she continued to grasp me
through my jeans before Miss Sola pried her off of me.
“Thank you and just so you know, this gold has already been deposited into MY federal reserve” Miss Sola said gesturing to her crotch and pulling me to her as if to stamp her claim.
“Well Sola, I think it would be in your best interest to share the wealth.” Deola said putting her hands on her hips.
“I’m sure you do, but you know I’m not the type to share” Miss Sola retorted angrily.
“Look, ladies. This is awkward enough given how I met both of you. Deola,you’re very
beautiful but I’m with Sola and I care for her dearly” I said trying to put this topic to bed.
Miss Sola smiled at me and gave a taunting look to her friend as if to
say 'what now'.
“Well I had hoped both you would willingly comply but I guess you just need a little motivation” Deola said while pulling out her
phone. “You know what I love about smart phones these days; if you get the right app, the cameras can use night vision”.
I watched as she searched through her phone and felt a little uncomfortable.
“What are you doing?” I asked switching to my serious tone.
Deola handed the phone to Miss Sola and as we both viewed the video playing, we froze in
horror. The video playing was Miss Sola and I last night having sex. Miss Sola still had the blind fold
on and it appeared as if I was holding her down so it looked very bad.
“How the hell did you get that?!!” Miss Sola asked,insane with rage.
“That’s not important. what is important is that if you don’t want him to go to prison, you’ll let me have him.” Deola said smiling evilly.
She then turned to me “As for you, take off your clothes”.
“Wait a minute Deola. Fine, you can have him.But only for one night and certainly not here. And you can only give him an oral,
nothing else. If you screw him, I’ll know and I’ll go straight to your husband. Understood?” Miss Sola said forcefully.
I was actually surprised that she was going to allow this and a little excited, although I did feel like I just got auctioned off like a product in the OLX market.But then again I definitely did not want to go to prison.
“Fine” Deola rolled her eyes “Let’s go” she said taking me by the hand.
Miss Sola was outraged but she kept her reserve.
She snatched me back pulling me to her and kissed me passionately as if marking her territory.
“After you’re done with the sl*t, come straight back so I can reclaim you” she whispered in my ear.
I left and followed Deola to her car. As I entered, I felt so Hot I couldn’t wait to be pleasured by this cougar. I did however feel
bad about technically cheating on Miss Sola.
We got on the road and Deola began to speak.
“Mmm I can’t wait to have this” she moaned as reached over and groped me squeezing my bulge through my jeans.
“You can stop acting like this horrible for you” she added, giggling “Sola isn’t here, you
know”.
“Listen, I admit that I’m turned on by all this, but you’re black mailing me” I stated as a matter
of fact.
“Hey I tried to get my way willingly but you two said no, and I know Sola would have never shared you so I had no choice but to resort to blackmail”. The way she spoke was so insulting. She made it seem like it wasn’t her
fault at all and she had no other option.
“You have a husband, why would you want to cheat on him anyway?”. I asked.
She laughed almost hysterically. “I’m a sl*t duh, I only married for the money. I couldn’t
possibly only ever have one man for the rest of my life”. She replied with a seductive grin and ran her finger along my shoulderblade.
I was appalled at the boldness of this woman and I wondered why Miss Sola was ever friends with her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
undecided
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by izaray(f): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmmm..All these end time wives sef angry

Op thanks for the update
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by skubido(m): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Intermilanfan:
angry Tah!! You wey don spoil tay tay.

Haaa, who tell you that wan na
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by skubido(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ann2012:

No be small tin
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by aprilwise(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
I knew this happen. Thanks for the update.
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
aprilwise:
I knew this happen. Thanks for the update.
uwc bro
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
About a minute later, we pulled into a hotel parking lot.
As we walked in, I expected her
to go to the reception to get a room. But instead, she walked right through the lobby with the staff saying hello to her. I was puzzled to say the least but followed her into the
elevator.
“Do you stay here that often or something?” I asked.
She laughed “You could say that, I guess. some may even say that I own it.”
“ What?! You own this hotel?”. I asked again.
“Partially.I told you I married for the money. My husband owns it and I bought 40% of it.Now, I’m on the board.”
“Wow, so you’re rich.” I mused
“Filthy.” she replied with arrogance.
The elevator finally stopped and I realized we were on the top floor. The entire top floor was one suite and she occasionally stayed in it.No doubt this was where she cheated with other men.
As we stepped out of the elevator she pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hard forcing her tongue into my mouth.
I was getting more and more into it and soon my hands were all over her body. She pulled away from me and turned her back to
me and began thrusting her ass back into my crotch.
I was as hard as a diamond and
before long we were grinding just outside the elevator. I grabbed her hips for support and began thrusting back trying hard to shove my clothed c*ck up her ass.
“Oh f*ck” she moaned and pulled my c*ck out.
“Look at this nice big fat c*ck and it’s all for me” She smiled as she licked her lips.
She turned back around and undid the zipper on her shorts. She then sexily bent over while simultaneously sliding down her
shorts. Her delicious ass came into view.
“Holy sh*t” I said aloud taking in the sight.
Her ass was almost perfect.It wasn’t very big but it was smooth and toned.
“You like it, huh?” she said stepping out of her shorts but stayed bent over. She
had on a red G-string that did nothing to conceal her butt and barely covered her c*nt.
I took the opportunity to caress her beautiful butt as she began to move her ass back on my crotch. It felt great as my c*ck nestled in between her soft ass cheeks.
She stood back up pressing her butt into my pelvis, my dick resting atop her ass and she
arched her back.
She took my c*ck in her hand while moving her hips forward just enough to where she
could push my c*ck down in the crack of her ass. She kept pushing it down until she got to the opening of her c*nt just barely
covered by the flimsy material of her G-string. I could feel the hot wetness on the head of my c*ck and even though I could
not fully enter her, I could still feel the lips wrapping around my c*ck head. She let go of my c*ck and began to gently thrust her ass back it.
“Oh f*ck yes baby” she moaned as we continued our 'outer course'.
“Sola said I couldn’t screw you but that’s not going to stop me from screwing you.” She laughed loudly while I grabbed her hips thrusting my c*ck even further in her c*nt.
It felt amazing.Her G string was very flimsy and elastic like, I was able to get about 2 inches of my c*ck inside of her.
She stopped thrusting and stood up and turned around. She locked eyes with me and gave me this lustful stare. In one swift
motion she removed her top and bra, letting her huge breast free.
I nearly wept. They were so perfect and definitely fake.
“D*mn!!” was all I could get out as I lunged forward burying my head in her b**bs.
“Hmmm, I guess someone is hungry” she said pulling my head out of her b**bs.
“Come with me” she said grabbing my c*ck and leading through the route of the suite and to a Jacuzzi.
She turned on the heating mechanism and poured bath salts into it. In about five minutes it was steaming and soapy.
“Let’s get this off” She said yanking down my jeans. I kicked off my shoes while Deola looked up at me. She began to suck on the underside of my c*ck where it was most sensitive.
“Oh f*ck!” I gasped almost exploding right there.
“I should have mentioned I’m master c*ck sucker” she said sexily.
I got in the hot tub and sat down feeling the warm water soothe my body.
She kicked off her heels and entered sitting right on my lap she began washing me with
the soap in the water and rubbing her body against me.
We made out as our hands rubbed all over our bodies. I couldn’t keep my hands off of
her amazing b**bs as i squeezed and groped them.
“I hope you like them, they were pretty expensive” she said cradling my head as if
feeding me milk.
“They’re great” I said.

8 Likes

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by izaray(f): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Well done op
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
undecided Una sha. Na so the story boring reach?
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Remite011(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
issorait o, kwantinu doing it with ur elder sisters. am waiting for your end Sha
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by maxxy26: 12:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Menh Ths's Bomb,chai See Barga
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by aprilwise(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2019
OP u wanna kee person.
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by skubido(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Na die this guy they oooo
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2019
Deola then started to sit up and I felt her hand on my c*ck. I wondered what she
might be doing and before
I could protest she sat down quickly with
her c*nt engulfing my d*ck.
“Oh f*ck!! that feels huge!!” she screamed with my d*ck buried in her to the hilt. Her c*nt
was tightly gripping my c*ck.
The quick motion was too much and in an
instant I pumped her full of the huge
load of sperm that had been building in my
balls.
“You b*tch!” I grunted as I shuddered in pleasure.
“Sorry I just had to feel that big c*ck inside of me at least once” she said throwing her
head back in pleasure.
“I can feel it still shooting inside of me” she moaned.
I couldn’t believe how much semen I had
unloaded inside of her, I guess it was of the
teasing. I also couldn’t believe that I was still
hard.
With my hard c*ck still imbedded in her, she began to move up and down on me.
“Ooh yeah, I see why Sola doesn’t
want to share you” she said increasing her thrust.The
water was splashing all around us. It felt incredible, her c*nt squeezing my c*ck, and for a second I let my hands latch onto
her butt and I began meeting her thrust.
However soon I felt guilty and I picked her up and pushed her away.
“I’m out of here” I said exiting the hot tub. I saw her glaring at me.
“That wasn’t the deal, you can’t leave until tomorrow”. She fumed.
“Screwing you wasn’t the
deal either, making our original deal void.” I countered gathering up my clothes.
“If you walk out that door I will make sure you go to prison.” she said grinning evilly.
“Why? You got what you wanted already”
“Nope, I’m not done with you yet” She said as she came to the edge of the Jacuzzi and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling
me back in.
I sighed.
“Fine, but you can’t put my c*ck in your c*nt anymore, Understood?” I said climbing, back in.
“Oh don’t worry, I won’t” She said
mockingly.
I sat back down and watched as she mounted my lap again. She grabbed the back of my head and guided me to her breast again. Of course I could not help but
to oblige her and began to suck on her voluptuous boobs,giving her nipples teasing bites at intervals.
“Ooh that’s it baby, keeping your mouth on those and relax. Forget about Sola and focus
on me” she said as she took my right hand and guided it to her c*nt forcing me to
finger her.
She reached back and began stroking my c*ck in between the cleft of her ass. I couldn’t help but to love this and involuntarily bucked my hips against her.
She pulled my head out of her breast and began to kiss me with her hand still stroking
my d*ck. I then felt her pushing my c*ck into the crack of ass more and that’s when I felt
something opening around the head of my c*ck. It was extremely tight and I knew it
wasn’t her c*nt. Suddenly I realized 'Holy
sh*t!! she was putting my c*ck up her ass!!'. I had never done anal before so this was
all knew to me and although I wanted to let her continue I felt I should stop her.
“Deola, what the hell are you doing?this isn’t right.” I said halting her dissension down my
c*ck.
“Shhh,” she whispered forcing herself down with more of my shaft getting about an inch or
two inside of her.
The pressure on my c*ck was immense and it felt like the head of my c*ck was going to
slip open, but it still felt amazing.
It must have felt amazing to Deola too, because her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" / Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / A Tale Of Love (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.