Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Girls Who Visit Their Boyfriends With Their Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Visit Their Boyfriends With Their Girlfriends (1283 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Visit Their Boyfriends With Their Girlfriends by pannyman(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2007
Hi guys, what do u think about girls who visit their boyfriends with their girl friends tagging along, to the extent of passing the night at his place? Personally, i think they are taking a risk because there's a saying that "an erect penis has no conscience".
Re: Girls Who Visit Their Boyfriends With Their Girlfriends by Adetife: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2007
I just love those type of friends that tend to get very friendly, cos as soon as her friend's back is turned it's open season grin
Re: Girls Who Visit Their Boyfriends With Their Girlfriends by dupebaby(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2007
smiley 2 me, i think that gurls who visit there boyfriend with there gurlfriends are lookin for troblem, because u don;t know wat might happen, there gurlfriends might be fallin for there boyfriend, and they will do anything 2 get with him,
Re: Girls Who Visit Their Boyfriends With Their Girlfriends by ayeesha: 4:47pm On May 04, 2007
such girls are plain dumb and stupid. tongue
Re: Girls Who Visit Their Boyfriends With Their Girlfriends by omega25red(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2007
I think thats a girl who doesn't really want to fool around (have sex )
why else would a girl bring a friend along they are just trying to stop you from having the opportunity in other words her friend is cock blocking grin
Re: Girls Who Visit Their Boyfriends With Their Girlfriends by samsilo(m): 4:08am On May 05, 2007
It very often leads to problems, especially for girls who keep telling thier friends how nice the guy is or how good he is in bed.
Some girls get foolish and start bad mouthing the guy to thier friends.
Either way, out of curiosity,envy or sympathy it often happens the friend may want to do the guy.
This is why most wise girls don't do it ,they have probably had such betrayal before .
Re: Girls Who Visit Their Boyfriends With Their Girlfriends by spoilt(f): 4:30am On May 05, 2007
there's nothing worse than a friend that stabs another friend in the back. trust misplaced! cry
Re: Girls Who Visit Their Boyfriends With Their Girlfriends by adeboo(f): 12:10am On May 06, 2007
I really dont buy that idea cause its just taking too much of a risk.

Maybe under the most complicated reasons would we even be there together let alone pass the nite.

I dont think its advisable - especially when u know that your friend is a real flirt.
Re: Girls Who Visit Their Boyfriends With Their Girlfriends by ATLANTA96(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2007
she just want to she her girlfriend how
sweet and sexy i look, and mighty even
want us to make love together, 2 in 1. cheesy
some like it shaaaaaaaa cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Best Man Cheats On Friend Finance Some Weeks 2 Wed / Everything He Does Or Is It Everthing He Is Instructed To Do, Rocks My World? / My Girlfriend Is Hiding Some Secret From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.