Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April (16099 Views)

Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars / I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi / FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by solex1988(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Tenure over and another begins. Governor, am available for appointment.
Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by zicoraads: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Apart from his clannishness and extreme religious leanings, forget it, very few Governors can do what el-Rufai has done in Kaduna State.

El-Rufai is a workhalolic.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by zicoraads: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin APC is creating jobs

This dwarf always heating the polity!!!

All he knows is how to create problems!!!
No, he is actually doing the right thing.

Every of el-Rufai's appointee knows the man can fire you at anytime, if you don't perform.

Only wish our president was this sensible.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by Bizibi(m): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Angelb4:
That's my next VP. A governor with a difference...
hmmmm
Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by garfield1: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
zicoraads:
Apart from his clannishness and extreme religious leanings, forget it, very few Governors can do what el-Rufai has done in Kaduna State.

El-Rufai is a workhalolic.
If you check well,he's not actually clasnnish and extremist as widely perceived.its just propaganda and misunderstanding
Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by garfield1: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bizibi:
hmmmm
Him alongside dankwambo are the best governors up north
Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by Bizibi(m): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
garfield1:

Him alongside dankwambo are the best governors up north
hmmmm!!!
Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by zicoraads: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin APC is creating jobs

This dwarf always heating the polity!!!

All he knows is how to create problems!!!

So what has he as a governor achieved

No insult intended please just curious

Much about terrorism has surrounded him recently!!!

Of course I don't go around throwing insults. cheesy

I can bet you, most of what you read online is not always accurate. With regards to the crisis in Kajuru, I know for a fact that the killings are usually on both sides. And it has been there for a long time, even before el-Rufai became Governor. But it only gets blown and shown when it's Christians who are victims. The Fulanis don't always show their own dead. Instead, they sit down, plan and attack.

I am not supporting any side, but that is the truth.

As regards achievements, if you follow the history of his tenure as FCT Minister, you'll notice he was the only one that was bold enough to step on toes and bring developments to Abuja.

If you knew Kaduna before him, there are several roads that have been converted into 10 lanes even. Places that looked like markets before. I served in Kaduna before el-Rufai, and when I went back, I was genuinely impressed. The town is cleaner too.

In Education, so many schools were re-done. Incompetent teachers were removed. Very few Governor would have the mind to do that.

He could have done much more, had the Senate approved his request for loans. Trust me, a lot of what some of you read about the North, is often blown out of proportion. I always tell my friends, come to the North and see for yourselves.

But as I said, I won't vote for him, if he's presented as a choice. Except that choice is him and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by zicoraads: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
garfield1:

If you check well,he's not actually clasnnish and extremist as widely perceived.its just propaganda and misunderstanding
Kaduna sits along a fault line between Christians and Muslims. Picking a Deputy Governor from the Christian side, even if it won't get you votes, is symbolic. A man who would do the opposite, and damn every comment about his decision is someone I would be wary of.
Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by garfield1: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
zicoraads:

Kaduna sits along a fault line between Christians and Muslims. Picking a Deputy Governor from the Christian side, even if it won't get you votes, is symbolic. A man who would do the opposite, and damn every comment about his decision is someone I would be wary of.
I agree.too many wahala for naija
Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by garfield1: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
zicoraads:

Of course I don't go around throwing insults. cheesy

I can bet you, most of what you read online is not always accurate. With regards to the crisis in Kajuru, I know for a fact that the killings are usually on both sides. And it has been there for a long time, even before el-Rufai became Governor. But it only gets blown and shown when it's Christians who are victims. The Fulanis don't always show their own dead. Instead, they sit down, plan and attack.

I am not supporting any side, but that is the truth.

As regards achievements, if you follow the history of his tenure as FCT Minister, you'll notice he was the only one that was bold enough to step on toes and bring developments to Abuja.

If you knew Kaduna before him, there are several roads that have been converted into 10 lanes even. Places that looked like markets before. I served in Kaduna before el-Rufai, and when I went back, I was genuinely impressed. The town is cleaner too.

In Education, so many schools were re-done. Incompetent teachers were removed. Very few Governor would have the mind to do that.

He could have done much more, had the Senate approved his request for loans. Trust me, a lot of what some of you read about the North, is often blown out of proportion. I always tell my friends, come to the North and see for yourselves.

But as I said, I won't vote for him, if he's presented as a choice. Except that choice is him and Buhari.
I am overwhelmed by your honesty inspite of your misgivings towards the short man.he is the fatheer of modern kaduna
Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by israelmao(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
BB governor.
Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by OsademeJ(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
Better than sacks
Re: El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April by MrSly(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2019
Angelb4:
That's my next VP. A governor with a difference...
Yes sooooooo!!!! He has been already chosen and as the next V.P he will preform wonderfully well, but that's for your house hold only. He can't be Nigeria's V.P. Bloody baboons don't rule people. Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition / Gov. Bokola Saraki Is Not Yoruba! / How Iyiola Omisore Insulted Bola Ige Before Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.