Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal (71606 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by purleesh(f): 5:46am On Apr 17, 2019
Hedonini:

If the guy in question was E-Money, or maybe Bola Tinubu's Son, and he indeed slept with her younger sister, would she have still called off the wedding? Would you call off the wedding in that position? Be truthful to yourself.

You must indeed be a detestable personality who has sold his soul to money!

He slept with her sister and you find absolutely nothing wrong with that abominable act and can easily launder it with your useless money allegory? Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by marylandcakes: 5:54am On Apr 17, 2019
crunchyg:
Please what's that in her water is it lemon or lime, someone should help me, and what does putting it in water do to the body?

It’s very good for you it cleanses your system of impurities especially when you have a cold.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by safarigirl(f): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2019
Kusherman:

You mean 200k per month or 2mil per year. How can you say yearly joint income of 200gees in this Naija

Yes, yearly income of 200gees is enough for some families, depending on where you live. You can survive on that in the smaller cities

2 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by dinputtu: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2019
Let her say the right thing
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Psoul(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2019
pansophist:
I support her decision

U support her decision...abi.
May u also experience such.

She did not know that the guy does not have as much money as she needed when she accepted the proposal.
She did not know when the guy met her parents.
She did not know when they started planning towards the wedding
She did not know when the guy was giving her money to procure items for the wedding
She did not know when they printed wedding invitation cards and she shared to her family and friends
she only realized it a week to the wedding and you have the heart and mouth to say u support her decision.
You are evil.

4 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2019
Amakavula:
Hypergamy never sleeps.. if you know you know.

lol true though
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by uuzba(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2019
NurseJay:
Social media and swimming into conclusions are like 5 n 6! Na wa oh
....are like pi, 3.14159265
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by uuzba(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2019
lefulefu:
sure she"s at fault too cos if money was all that important to her she ought to have rebuffed the guy instead of allowing the relationship to develop to wedding.anyway this should be a big lesson to the keyboardist that a man should never be comfortable in one level.he should always strive to be a success.
I thought Christ Embassy pastor is a divorcee? Why person wan take divorcee dey surround him wedding? Spritually there is opposition.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by headz(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Is it that these people don't have Status update on WhatsApp to shade each oda abt money. why Facebook ehn
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by pansophist(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2019
Psoul:

U support her decision...abi.
May u also experience such.

She did not know that the guy does not have as much money as she needed when she accepted the proposal.
She did not know when the guy met her parents.
She did not know when they started planning towards the wedding
She did not know when the guy was giving her money to procure items for the wedding
She did not know when they printed wedding invitation cards and she shared to her family and friends
she only realized it a week to the wedding and you have the heart and mouth to say u support her decision.
You are evil.

If I'm evil, then you're stupiid. And if I'm the groom, I'll be happy for her, because I certainly do not want any woman to marry me out of her own wish, out of pity, pressure, or whatever. And no matter how much I love a woman, I will break it up if I know she is been pressurized to be with me. Being an adult means letting go of people, things without been clingy, and possessive. This isn't slavery, it's a relationship.

All you wrote is laddened with sentiment, no common sense whatsoever. In other words, she should be in a bad marriage for life because of past preparation ? She should accept a life of misery, regrets, and conceive kids in a household devoid of love and warmth? In as much that I do not support her decision of last minute cancellation, I also will not advise anyone to carry on with a relationship they do not feel happy in. Marriage should not be endured, but enjoyed. It should be the bedrock of bliss, happiness and perpetual peace.

Listen, you dumb rock, every human relationship is voluntary, should not be coerced, and each participating individual must have the choice to exit without having to overly explain themselves. That's the hallmark of an healthy relationship. You should also be against divorce, since in your illogical brain, the couples have been married for years and have kids, so divorce should not be allowed? Mumu. If you want a civilised response next time, learn to do away with adhominem.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by pansophist(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2019
purleesh:

You must indeed be a detestable personality who has indeed sold his soul to money!

He slept with her sister and you find absolutely nothing wrong with that abominable act and can easily launder it with your useless money allegory? Tufiakwa!

Lol, you need to accept within yourself that many people are utterly fuccked up beyond redemption. When money is in the picture, they will relinquish all dignity, moral uprightness and become absolute devilish, in a literal sense. Engaging them is pointless.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=IprintMONEY post=77607502][/quote]

Peasants use Facebook? Wow! I thought you were just a show-off but now you've shown you're illiterate. Convulsing slowpoke. Showcasing the porosity of your cognitive domain. My mother! That's so cliche, find something else, its almost mid 21st century. Stupid!
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2019
[
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by slywind2000: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Which money?, gist has it that he slept with her sister and which sane lady wouldn't cancel her wedding due to that?.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by sharpwriter(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hahaha.... Both of dem really dey mad... Guy made post at April 13, 8:14, Girl replied April 13, 8:15pm...lol... Dey are really monitoring and shading each other... cheesy
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by IprintMONEY: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Peasants use Facebook? Wow! I thought you were just a show-off but now you've shown you're illiterate. Convulsing slowpoke. Showcasing the porosity of your cognitive domain. My mother! That's so cliche, find something else, its almost mid 21st century. Stupid!
i am a lowkey hoe hater. the last thing i will do is give a stinking pussy lowlife hoe attention
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
IprintMONEY:
i am a lowkey hoe hater. the last thing i will do is give a stinking pussy lowlife hoe attention

And I obviously do not want to be in a swine cage with you...chaos
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Psoul(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
pansophist:

If I'm evil, then you're stupiid. And if I'm the groom, I'll be happy for her, because I certainly do not want any woman to marry me out of her own wish, out of pity, pressure, or whatever. And no matter how much I love a woman, I will break it up if I know she is been pressurized to be with me. Being an adult means letting go of people, things without been clingy, and possessive. This isn't slavery, it's a relationship.

All you wrote is laddened with sentiment, no common sense whatsoever. In other words, she should be in a bad marriage for life because of past preparation ? She should accept a life of misery, regrets, and conceive kids in a household devoid of love and warmth? In as much that I do not support her decision of last minute cancellation, I also will not advise anyone to carry on with a relationship they do not feel happy in. Marriage should not be endured, but enjoyed. It should be the bedrock of bliss, happiness and perpetual peace.

Listen, you dumb rock, every human relationship is voluntary, should not be coerced, and each participating individual must have the choice to exit without having to overly explain themselves. That's the hallmark of an healthy relationship. You should also be against divorce, since in your illogical brain, the couples have been married for years and have kids, so divorce should not be allowed? Mumu. If you want a civilised response next time, learn to do away with adhominem.

Do you listen to yourself while u talk?
If u do and still did not notice anything wrong with what u churns out, it means that something is wrong with ur brain.

After rattling all u rattled up there, u still comes back to condemn all u said. Are u ok. Why not stick to ur argument and maintain that what the girl did is the perfect action. Why inserting this line of contradiction.....

In as much that I do not support her decision of last minute cancellation,........

Oga, we are talking of the girl cancelling the wedding at the last minute based on the poor financial status of the guy (according to what the post told us). We condemned it saying that she would have done that at the initial stage. You came up from nowhere to tell us that u supported the girl's decision which prompted my response that you must be evil to love such crude decision.

Now, you have come back to lecture us on how a relationship should operate. That was not the issue we were discussing on that thread Mr. Man. At the end, u still told us that u did not support the lady cancelling the wedding at the last minute. Oga, what is wrong with ur reasoning?
I wonder how u manage to pass exams with this level of comprehension.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by pansophist(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Psoul:

Do you listen to yourself while u talk?
If u do and still did not notice anything wrong with what u churns out, it means that something is wrong with ur brain.

After rattling all u rattled up there, u still comes back to condemn all u said. Are u ok. Why not stick to ur argument and maintain that what the girl did is the perfect action. Why inserting this line of contradiction.....

Oga, we are talking of the girl cancelling the wedding at the last minute based on the poor financial status of the guy (according to what the post told us). We condemned it saying that she would have done that at the initial stage. You came up from nowhere to tell us that u supported the girl's decision which prompted my response that you must be evil to love such crude decision.

Now, you have come back to lecture us on how a relationship should operate. That was not the issue we were discussing on that thread Mr. Man. At the end, u still told us that u did not support the lady cancelling the wedding at the last minute. Oga, what is wrong with ur reasoning?
I wonder how u manage to pass exams with this level of comprehension.

Your comment was under the presumption that I supported her reason for quitting, which I dont. You attched your meaning to a neutral statement, projecting your thoughts on the statement. If you request for elaboration, then it would be clear my comment was in the interest of peaceful coexistence, not support a leech. Even on that light, supporting her decision to quit does the guy a big favour, she basically made his life easier, and shot herself in the foot, as men will knew this and stay away from her to avoid suffering the same fate.

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Psoul(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
pansophist:

Your comment was under the presumption that I supported her reason for quitting, which I dont. You attched your meaning to a neutral statement, projecting your thoughts on the statement. If you request for elaboration, then it would be clear my comment was in the interest of peaceful coexistence, not support a leech. Even on that light, supporting her decision to quit does the guy a big favour, she basically made his life easier, and shot herself in the foot, as men will knew this and stay away from her to avoid suffering the same fate

I don't weda to say you are confusing urslf or trying to confuse me. Whichever your are trying to do, I still think you should learn to draw ur conclusion from a provided premise.

All ur are saying may be right in a different context, but in this particular context, u are wrong.

Secondly, learn how to use ur words to avoid saying what u never meant to say.

Here, you may have meant that the girl putting out of the Union is better than trying to endure it. Ur initial comment made a mess of what u intended to say based on the context of that post.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by MissRaine69(f): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
babslepe:
pray not to meet a manipulator I respect her courage the guy should let the girl be when it comes to marriage a lot of people can be pushy maybe this is not the type of life she wants for herself no point marrying someone out of pity
She had ample time to think about that BEFORE agreeing and setting a wedding date.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Psoul(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
pansophist:

Your comment was under the presumption that I supported her reason for quitting, which I dont. You attched your meaning to a neutral statement, projecting your thoughts on the statement. If you request for elaboration, then it would be clear my comment was in the interest of peaceful coexistence, not support a leech. Even on that light, supporting her decision to quit does the guy a big favour, she basically made his life easier, and shot herself in the foot, as men will knew this and stay away from her to avoid suffering the same fate

I don't know weda to say you are confusing urslf or trying to confuse me. Whichever your are trying to do, I still think you should learn how to draw ur conclusion from a provided premise.

All ur are saying may be right in a different context, but in this particular context, u are wrong.

Secondly, learn how to use ur words to avoid saying what u never meant to say.

Here, you may have meant that the girl opting out of the Union is better than trying to endure it. Ur initial comment made a mess of what u intended to say based on the context of that post.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
uuzba:

I thought Christ Embassy pastor is a divorcee? Why person wan take divorcee dey surround him wedding? Spritually there is opposition.
biko stop shaking d taable grin.pastor chris no divorce im wife.na im wife waka leave am.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by wealthtrak: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
dachiwater:
Earlier today, we reported that a Nigerian man took to Facebook to pen down his 'grief' after his bride canceled their wedding this weekend and it all bordered on money.

We reported that Bernard Marshal hinged it all on ‘irreconcilable differences’, as he admitted that he been crying after all efforts to get her to reconsider until 1am last night proved abortive.

However as we dug deep into the marital issue as the bride is yet to share her own side of the story, sources close to the couple told us that the lady works in Lagos while the man is a keyboardist at Christ Embassy, Port Harcourt. A quick check on Facebook revealed that the couple have been fighting before now over money as they threw shades on each other on the platform.

Here are screenshots which confirmed the bride canceled her wedding this weekend over money;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/bride-allegedly-canceled-her-wedding-this-weekend-over-money-issue/

Money issues?... Huh?
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.