Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email (28096 Views)

Widow Turned Bus Conductor Relies On Weed To Deal With Lagos ‘agberos’ / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 / Lagos Bus Conductor Dresses Corporately While Working (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Toosure70: 5:48am On Apr 17, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ANTY, HOW ARE WE SURE THIS IS NOT A GIMMICK TO GET UR BROTHER A JOB?

How did he get her email address? Abi not all these girls that goes around with makeup and condoms in their bags?
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:52am On Apr 17, 2019
Toosure70:
How did he get her email address? Abi not all these girls that goes around with makeup and condoms in their bags?

I wonder o
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54am On Apr 17, 2019
what you should do is put that mans pics/number on NL...

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Manbryto(m): 5:55am On Apr 17, 2019
Auxtin85:
He actually deserves to be helped, but you have confused everyone with your post, even his helper is confused right now, what stops you from typing in a simple English?

Not everyone understands your Latin

The thing even tire me, someone will just be struggling to understand what they are typing. As for me once I see shorthand, I will jump to the next

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by justmenoni: 6:04am On Apr 17, 2019
And ur thought is that the other western countries would be sleeping for the next 5" years?

vioment:
Good guy, may God bless the guy.

We need a lot more cooperative nigerians, more intelligent nigerians, more kind and evil free nigerians, more respectful nigerians, more creative in all fronts nigerians, more honest nigerians, more disciplined nigerians, more smart/hard working nigerians; With a nigeria with these calibre, hmm, nigeria can transorm from whatever living standard now to like 2nd or 1st in world in like 5 years. In 10years and 15 years, it would be normal to be #1 for nigerians and many african and carribean countries; we can be on par economically like the usa(i love the resilience of that place).
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 17, 2019
dheaven:
But the man only have ND cert. And beside he said he has worked in many other organizations but the pay were small hence his resignation. That danfo work may be better for him for now. The only help he may appreciate is you buying him his own personal bus I think.

Yes! I totally agree with u. Buying him a bus would be very very good.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by mysterydude: 6:25am On Apr 17, 2019
Pavore9:

Such irks me. Those who are very close to me knows I don't reply to such style of writing.

unfortunately, ure d same. those n knows don't work together. u grab?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Timekeeper:
For Messi who attack, dribbles, head, free kick, and scores

Pls click like

For ronaldo who only stay in box 18 to put head and likes penalty

Pls click share

For barca click like again

For Ajax click share

For juventus, report my post

How old are you?

Grow up

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 17, 2019
Pavore9:

Such irks me. Those who are very close to me knows I don't reply to such style of writing.

I have literally changed my mind about asking a girl out when during our chats she writes like this

It's so irritating
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by somehow: 6:32am On Apr 17, 2019
allcomage:
I feel for him. He doesn't deserve this country. Nigeria is a failed state.

Everyone living in Nigeria right now deserve to be here because we made Nigeria what it is!
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by pek(m): 6:33am On Apr 17, 2019
Even though a part of me sees this as a gimmick, I will let it slide. What I am more concerned about is what level/type of education does he have that he doesn't know the spelling of his name.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by vioment: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2019
justmenoni:
And ur thought is that the other western countries would be sleeping for the next 5" years?

Guy, na just say nigerians don't want to say no to foolish ways.

If say many leaders and the people, really decide to uplift nigeria, I believe it can even be a benchmark for success like china and usa.

Nigeria can be the economic china of the world, especially if the cooperation and the wealth involves other west africans and other regions.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by dnawah(m): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A Nigerian lady who was quite shocked and happy, took to Twitter to narrate how a bus conductor in Lagos returned her purse and even sent an email to notify her about finding the purse. According to the Nigerian lady, the bus conductor returned the purse with everything intact. She also called on Nigerians to help out, if they've got a better job for the man.

She tweeted;

I lost my purse in a dis mrng,only 2get a call fw hrs l8tr 4rm d conductor of d danfo,met hm up where we agrd,got d purse.Guys!No single penny was removed 4rm my purseHe evn snt me an emailThere are still good people out dere, please if u ve a better job 4him please RTHe is a learned man Please if you have a job for him,please help

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/17/lady-narrates-how-lagos-bus-conductor-returned-her-purse-after-sending-an-email/

if she never marry,make she see husband o!
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Timekeeper: 6:58am On Apr 17, 2019
LiveByNight:

How old are you?
Grow up

Ask your parents
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by abibun: 7:00am On Apr 17, 2019
Good
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by jboycrb(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2019
africanusvu:
Very good guy,but Sister ,pls how did he get ur email address and phone no

It shows u don't have a wallet or urs is Dat of Aboki.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by longerthroat(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Definitely a civilised fellow. Maybe na condition push am go do conductor work. I met 1 a day like that, the way he neatly dressed and tucked in his shirt with face cap on. He quarrelled with the driver when he reserved 1 seat for himself cos he can't hang on the door like other. God bless our legitimate hustles
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by matify83: 7:08am On Apr 17, 2019
Auxtin85:
He actually deserves to be helped, but you have confused everyone with your post, even his helper is confused right now, what stops you from typing in a simple English?

Her writing is more like Hieroglyphics !

Thumbs up to that man our president called " lazy Nigerian youths "

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by PHENOMCHICKSON: 7:10am On Apr 17, 2019
This can't be Lagos conductor. Could he be, if I may ask?
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Jobabori(m): 7:13am On Apr 17, 2019
Toosure70:
The email address and the phone no may be written inside the contents of the bag.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by beresponsible(m): 7:20am On Apr 17, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ANTY, HOW ARE WE SURE THIS IS NOT A GIMMICK TO GET UR BROTHER A JOB?

So what if na gimmick? where your own gimmick to help the brother with a better job. Wicked people

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Babaflenjor: 7:22am On Apr 17, 2019
dheaven:
But the man only have ND cert. And beside he said he has worked in many other organizations but the pay were small hence his resignation. That danfo work may be better for him for now. The only help he may appreciate is you buying him his own personal bus I think.
Seconded
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by omakay(m): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2019
Okay. He had to search her bag for it's contents. He must have found her complimentary card that contains her details.

But wait ooooo..... How many people nowadays especially ladies dey carry complimentary cards inside their bags/wallets?

And why is it that in Nigeria, when someone does something brilliantly or says something brilliantly, he is called a graduate instead of being called 'LEARNED'

Also when someone does something good, he is called a 'christian'

Can't people be learned without being graduates?

Or be good without being religious?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Nukilia: 7:41am On Apr 17, 2019
nifemi25:
This is what the country has turned our graduates to. Lots of graduates riding motorcycle.

The zombies believe that is hard work and our graduates deserve such undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by africanusvu(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2019
jboycrb:

It shows u don't have a wallet or urs is Dat of Aboki.

E,stop this scam,find a beter way to find job for ur conductor boyfriend,not this way
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Mylovelife: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2019
pek:
Even though a part of me sees this as a gimmick, I will let it slide. What I am more concerned about is what level/type of education does he have that he doesn't know the spelling of his name.

The ea and ae in Michael Abi? Most parents still make same mistake in their children names

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Judybash93(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2019
Rooneyboy:

Your head dey there.
I feel it is a gimmick.

What if it's true
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by peesleem(m): 7:55am On Apr 17, 2019
Hello nairalander, please help a brother
I had issue in my place of work, which resulted to not been paid salary since January, have exhausted all cash on me and have not eaten since yesterday.
I don't think I will stoop low to this, but hunger had no boundary, reason why I decided to go home and get some foodstuffs, but I don't have transport fare, I stay at Ibadan and am going to ore in ondo state, please any amount you can you to help me will be appreciated thanks in anticipation
This is my account details sir/ma
Acc no. 2893876019.
Acc name. Akinleye Peter Akintunde.
Bank. FCMB
Thanks in anticipation sir/ma
God will richly bless you
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2019
Very nice cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Psoul(m): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2019
Auxtin85:

Very lazy girl. She thought she was chatting with her boyfriend. Lame indomie girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by asiwaju: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2019
Naija and Agbari,This is all faked NEWS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? / Mckinsey First Round Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.