Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" (36581 Views)

Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2019
Na so. It's an epidemic.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by CaptainMitch: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2019
What do you go to do at Ipodo?

Chiswiss:
I know this girl at ipdo ikeja where she frequents crack houses. I just hope rehabilitation can help her out because I think her situation is more then it meets the eye
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Staru1(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2019
ELVISHOT:
According tony raptu who picked up Lizzy over the weekend, he wrote: Here, she tells a bit of her story while awaiting our arrival at the joint she frequented in Ikeja. Lizzy tells about her upbringing, her addiction to crack cocaine and the depraved night life she lived to make money to pay the drug dealers.

She is currently undergoing her first stage of detox and rehabilitation in the long journey out of addiction. We hope and pray she returns to a normal and productive life afterwards.

See how she use to chop raw weed below,

Watch video.

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/i-came-into-hard-drugs-through-my.html?m=1

story
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by nick50(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Women and the blame game

1 Like

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Chinashopping84: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2019
All of them girls got exposed through boyfriend. we sell chinese yuan.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by nick50(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Nigerian women and the blame game

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Tunmise4real: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2019
Most of these girls are victims of circumstances, don't blame them blame there parents
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by wyqay: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2019
say no to drugs
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by SmartyPants(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Realtord43:
Basic education n common sense should had let you knw that hard drug is bad. you made your choice, your boyfriend never force you..

If you didn't watch the video why are you commenting authoritatively??

The boy was sneaking cocaine into her weed without telling her
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by danhiels(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2019
maybe evil communication corrupts good manners but good Manners and brains also avoid and deflect evil communications and habitd
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by SweetDami(f): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2019
I cried while watching how God used pastor Raptu to change her life and she is helping others, wishing all men of God can be like that
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Ogaemmy: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2019
Joshmodest:
Agree or not , contrary to popular belief evil communication corrupts shaking manners and not good manners....I've seen niggas who move with drugs addicts, but still don't take drugs...it's all about having a strong and decisive mind ....I'm not doing is I'm not doing.....
your friends would only lure you into drug addiction , if you either had interest in it , or have a very low self esteem...at the end of the day it's all about you !!!
N:B - if you must quote me do so sensibly , and if you can't receive insult don't quote me senselessly !!! cos the last time I insulted some gullible folks , they reported me to the mods ....Be guided !!!

I agree with you brother. I roll with Hommies who do shisha for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They weed and also do cocaine. I'm always with them, but have never taken any of this. Highest I do is sip some liquor, which I have been doing from day one. Influence ko!

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by tiredoflife(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2019
Joshmodest:
Agree or not , contrary to popular belief evil communication corrupts shaking manners and not good manners....I've seen niggas who move with drugs addicts, but still don't take drugs...it's all about having a strong and decisive mind ....I'm not doing is I'm not doing.....
your friends would only lure you into drug addiction , if you either had interest in it , or have a very low self esteem...at the end of the day it's all about you !!!
N:B - if you must quote me do so sensibly , and if you can't receive insult don't quote me senselessly !!! cos the last time I insulted some gullible folks , they reported me to the mods ....Be guided !!!

Thank u
I am one
In clubs in the UK
Girls hide drugs in their private parts
When we go to the green areas
They will bring it out.
Pass it round
I will just say I have had enough for today
I don't drink I don't smoke
Yet I say this to get passed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Ogaemmy: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2019
tiredoflife:

Thank u
I am one
In clubs in the UK
Girls hide drugs in their private parts
When we go to the green areas
They will bring it out.
Pass it round
I will just say I have had enough for today
I don't drink I don't smoke
Yet I say this to get passed it

Me too bro.. Lol
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by sweetrace(f): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2019
SmartyPants:

How is that possible? I thought weed was smoked like cigarettes while cocaine was sniffed into the nose or injected through a syringe. Unless I have been misinterpreting all these movies.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by UrVillagePpl: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2019
Joshmodest:

true talk,,,

I think am one of those person..
I have got a lot of smoking, druging ppl which I call my frnds(of which am soon gonna get rid of).,
and to God be the glory am not a smoker neither do I do drugs. this is not because I cannot but rather it's a personal determination which I have made.., and its been sofar so good.....

meanwhile am planning to reduce ma cycle of frndx. and u knw wat it means

1 Like

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Faithfulmartins(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by sweetrace(f): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2019
I love Pastor Tony Rapu and the work he does with drug addicts. But, I don’t think think it is right to put up her pictures or even her story. This will make rehabilitation impossible for her. Even when she gets over her addiction, people will now recognize her and tag her the drug addict. Like the way the call Jumuke the ex bread seller, wizkids ex, Davido’s baby mama. This poor girl may just become frustrated and go back to drugs and it will end up being a vicious circle.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by superlanny(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2019
Joshmodest:
that's how they do bro,being in your shoes, you dey your side jejely, them quote you senselessly, you abuse thier father, mother and entire generation, it pains them, they report you, then to make matters worse the mod on duty may be the immature ones and you are banned. In my view tho the mods have improved, lala has upgraded them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by danhiels(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2019
EternalBeing:
Most guys avoid girl that smokes, I may be wrong though. Click Like if you avoid them, Share if you like girl that smokes.
some peeps addiction for likes eh..... it's worse than drugs oh.... pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by SmartyPants(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2019
sweetrace:

How is that possible? I thought weed was smoked like cigarettes while cocaine was sniffed into the nose or injected through a syringe. Unless I have been misinterpreting all these movies.

Well from what i understand, cocaine comes in different forms. The particular form of cocaine that can be smoked is what they call crack.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by mecuries(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2019
EternalBeing:
Most guys avoid girl that smokes, I may be wrong though. Click Like if you avoid them, Share if you like girl that smokes.
you take style no wise
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Chiswiss: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2019
sweetrace:

crack is slightly different cocaine. what she takes is crack which is a baked cocaine the method of taking it involves the use of stem pipe, taking using water bottle and foil paper (aka bunker) and cocktail which is when it's added to the weed. it's highly addictive drug. was the reason for the crack epidemic in the US in the 90's.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by danhiels(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2019
SmartyPants:

"into her weed"so she smokes weed? who says she won't start doing cocaine without anyone "sneaking it into her weed" na clap Dem take Dey enter dance
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by SmartyPants(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2019
danhiels:
"into her weed"so she smokes weed? who says she won't start doing cocaine without anyone "sneaking it into her weed" na clap Dem take Dey enter dance

It is not a fact that everyone who smokes weed will progress to more serious drugs. The fact is that the boy introduced her to weed, and then got her on cocaine without her consent or knowledge.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Chiswiss: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
What do you go to do at Ipodo?
I'm an ikeja boy. I know the nooks and crannies of ipodu, trust me.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Jamorezzi: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2019
Lizzy I pray God makes you happy again. From a old pal sad
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by ChangLashe: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na wa oo

@@@

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by CaptainMitch: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
How much she dey charge for shorttime?
Chiswiss:
I'm an ikeja boy. I know the nooks and crannies of ipodu, trust me.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by sweetrace(f): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chiswiss:
crack is slightly different cocaine. what she takes is crack which is a baked cocaine the method of taking it involves the use of stem pipe, taking using water bottle and foil paper (aka bunker) and cocktail which is when it's added to the weed. it's highly addictive drug. was the reason for the crack epidemic in the US in the 90's.

Now I know.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Efegoma(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Vivian Fowler school should also take responsibilities because this is there product. If she is successful Vivian Fowler claim her as their product! Good or Bad accept your creation. abi? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack / Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) / Lady Stabs Woman Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Her Husband (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.