Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" (36583 Views)

Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Chiswiss: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
How much she dey charge for shorttime?
LoL werey.. u be ikeja boi?
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by CaptainMitch: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
No o, I schooled in VI briefly when I was a youngster
Chiswiss:
LoL werey.. u be ikeja boi?
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by AnuliKay: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
So sad

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by shankie: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Joshmodest:
Agree or not , contrary to popular belief evil communication corrupts shaking manners and not good manners....I've seen niggas who move with drugs addicts, but still don't take drugs...it's all about having a strong and decisive mind ....I'm not doing is I'm not doing.....
your friends would only lure you into drug addiction , if you either had interest in it , or have a very low self esteem...at the end of the day it's all about you !!!
N:B - if you must quote me do so sensibly , and if you can't receive insult don't quote me senselessly !!! cos the last time I insulted some gullible folks , they reported me to the mods ....Be guided !!!
U just spoke d simple truth, all tru my uni days I move with drug addict go anywhere, with them, I was intimidated with words, but they later got tired and let me be, u can't force me its my choice

1 Like

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
How people can't see this is amazing to me

Sirpaul:
Look around you. Appreciate what you have.
Nothing will be the same in a year
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by oaktown101(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lizzy must have had a good upbringing because Vivian Fowler was one of the best schools back then. Parents that could afford to send their kids to Vivian Fowler then were at least above average families. Bad association, making bad decisions lead to bad choices. I am so glad Lizzy knows that she need help and finally help has come to her and i hope she embrace the opportunity and turn her life around for good.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by EternalBeing: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
mecuries:
Thanks. My bad, I'm very sorry for what I said. I didn't really read the post well to see that she's young and needs help, my comment was strictly for research. Kindly edit that your comment.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Only rich kids do crack here in Nigeria and eventhough their parents are rich they still struggle to buy their next fix.

A single rock cost around 3k, and it only makes you high for 10minutes. so no but no thanx, I would rather stick to my tramadol, keeps me high for 3 to 6 hours.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
helinues:
Science students performing work of art ( nature)
funny you.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by mechanics(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
She's free indeed.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by castrol180(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Realtord43:
Basic education n common sense should had let you knw that hard drug is bad. you made your choice, your boyfriend never force you..

Oponu, abirun ni ee
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Scandinavian02: 5:37am On Apr 18, 2019
Jamorezzi:
Lizzy I pray God makes you happy again. From a old pal sad

Bros, you know her?

Are you the boyfriend she is referring to?
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by FvckBuhari(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Amuocha:
"She is currently undergoing her first stage of detox and rehabilitation in the long journey out of addiction."

- Buhari sef angry
What is it?...Una no go leave me alone
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by FvckBuhari(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
See broda... Broda wey never ja

Dey dere make pant dey wear yoj
izzy4shizzy:
But wait. Crack or cocaine dey Nigeria.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by mafiano1986: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
But wait. Crack or cocaine dey Nigeria
Yea, mostly crack, a single rock cost 1k here in Abuja, they sell them in wuse 2 around banex and amigo side, and they sell them in gwarimpa opposite Kado bikko market, it's not worthit though, the high only last for 10minutes then you want more and more, so you will just end up spending toomuch of cash.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by mafiano1986: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
sweetrace:

How is that possible? I thought weed was smoked like cigarettes while cocaine was sniffed into the nose or injected through a syringe. Unless I have been misinterpreting all these movies.
Crack cocaine is smoked, because it does not come in powder it comes in tiny rocks so it is put on to a pipe then melted with a lighter and smoked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) / Lady Stabs Woman Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Her Husband (Graphic Photos) / Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.