Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) (39578 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / ‘Don’t Panic’; Air Force Begins Training For Aerial Displays In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Gistvic: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian Airforce were seen displaying in the sky as they go airborne. Gistvic Reports.

They were seen falling from the sky with their parachute on.

One of them wrote:
"Even the birds are jealous of the Nigerian �� Airforce ✈️✈️✈️✈️ "

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/nigerian-airforce-displays-in-sky-as.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2019
Nice one...

Btw....

Let's design your building plan or handle your building
construction project.

Contact us at AsomarchitectNG.

see my signature for more details....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by TANID(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
my People

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by TANID(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:
Sadly, everything about a Nigeria is now a joke....

Btwn.....

construction project.

Contact us at AsomarchitectNG see my signature for more details....

grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by oluwatosink: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nice one. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by iluvdonjazzy: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
wao, that's nice
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Authoreety: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Instead of dem to be dis playing in sambisa, they are here packing dust and wasting fuel upandan

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Baawaa(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
When you need them for real business you will not see them,yeye people

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Aieboocaar(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
Believe me this is just for show

When its time to strike them bandits now they would rather prefer to release bullets from the same skies they're jumping from thereby killing innocent civilians too

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by big7: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
J
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Jamesonbrown(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
smiley
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by miraclenaeche(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
I'm proud to be an airborne

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by temmytee2309: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nigerian airforce......U sure say no be film be this?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by holuwajaytee(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Otondos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by maxiuc(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
cheesy

The plane no high sef

Last time I went to Spain nearly went for sky diving thank God my village people lost because I later changed my mind after all the arrangements

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by naijajobx: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oh
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by castro234(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Naija airforce using flying coffins since 1900....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
God bless ALL our force men as they lay their lives on the line for PEACE to reign in our nation.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Cadec007(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Cool!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Bridget95(f): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
big7:
J
J for joke
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
miraclenaeche:
I'm proud to be an airborne
.....not an airborne disease sha?!
cheesy wink

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Darksider131: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Even our military dey post for the gram

Everything is now a showoff in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by jyz200(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
How will this end boko haram
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by tintingz(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
See comments above, some are not even encouraging them.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Ttipsy(f): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nice
they should use d airborne to fire sambisa forest
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by mustmust(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:
Sadly, everything about a Nigeria is now a joke....

Btwn.....

construction project.

Contact us at AsomarchitectNG see my signature for more details....

Bro your design is Nigerian . I hope its not a joke too

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by osholon: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Yeye military grin grin grin grin

Military weh i no fit fight rag tag Boko Haram pekins. grin grin grin grin

Pikins weh I no even get slippers on their feet on the battle field grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by JubrinElSudan: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Birds can't be jealous of you guys

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by soleexx(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
nice one
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by stanley000: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
wao, that's nice
what's nice? Are u a siren that u are shouting "wao"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Chinashopping84: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
But to do the real fighting hope it wont crash as usual...we ship from china to nigeria.check siggy for more details.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate: Used To Blackmail Her By National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.