Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid (16949 Views)

Rt. Hon. Muktar Betara Aliyu Set To Officially Declare House Speakership Bid / 9th Assembly: Arewa Youths Oppose Gbajabiamala Speakership Bid / Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by ijustdey: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Leke Baiyewu, Abuja

Another member of the House of Representatives, Mr John Dyegh, from Benue State, has declared his ambition to run for the speakership seat in the 9th National Assembly.

‎Dyegh’s declaration in Abuja on Wednesday came some hours after the ruling All Progressives Congress ‎zoned the seat to the South-West and endorsed the Majority Leader, Mr Femi Gbajabiamila, as its candidate.

President Muhammadu Buhari had host members-elect to a dinner on Tuesday where the deputy speaker seat was also zoned to the North-Central.
In his declaration speech, Dyegh alleged that the North-Central geopolitical zone had been marginalised in the leadership of the House since 1999.

Another aspirant from Niger State, Mr Mohammed Bago, had also said aspirants from the zone would reconsider their agitation only if the APC zoned the speakership seat to another zone apart from the South-West.

https://punchng.com/rep-ignores-gbajabiamilas-apc-endorsement-declares-%e2%80%8espeakership-bid/

2 Likes

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by ijustdey: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
9th NASS Speakership: Fresh Crisis looms in APC as North Central rejects zoning

...says it's unfair, undemocratic ...urges party to reconsider position

...as Dyegh dares party, declares interest

A fresh crisis is now looming in the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC over the zoning of the Speakership of the 9th National Assembly to the South -West geo- Political zone of the country despite stiff oppositions from other Zones.

The leadership of the Party which had on Tuesday zoned the position to the South-West and micro zoned it Lagos announced Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila as the adopted candidate of the party for the position.

However, addressing news men in Abuja at the National Assembly today, the North Central Caucus of the APC in the House of Representatives rejected the arrangement, describing it as unfair and undemocratic which it stand the text of the time.

According the Caucus, “we are therefore appealing to the Party to have a rethink and rezone the Speakership to the North Central for justice and fair play.”

However, the leader of the Caucus, who addressed the Press, Hon John Dyegh , flanked by other members announced his intention to vie for the position and rolled a seven point agenda to pursue if elected the Speaker.

More details coming………

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/204783/
Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by JasonScoolari: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
This people just want to give Bola Ahmed Tinubu High Blood Pressure. The North don't just like BAT, 5th they only use him as a vote magnet. grin

I see Idris Wase upsetting Femi. grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by EngrKem: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Apc should be fair in sharing, zone posotions to ss/se

1 Like

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by Waakanda: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Casala in their midst cool
Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by FlyoruB: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This people just want to give Bola Ahmed Tinubu High Blood Pressure. The North don't just like BAT, 5th they only use him as a vote magnet. grin

Damn. Tinubu matter no go kee you this ibori boy. You always reserve FTC space just to hate on the nigga. He must have really offended in you in your previous life or something.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by JasonScoolari: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
FlyoruB:

Damn. Tinubu matter no go kee you this ibori boy. You always reserve FTC space just to hate on the nigga. He must have really offended in you in your previous life or something.
Face your full time job in licking the hairy balls of Tinubu in peace.
Did I interrupt you while you were at it?

Must everyone join f00ls like you in licking his balls?
Don’t you have more important things to do than stressing over my comment?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by FlyoruB: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Face your full time job in licking the hairy balls of Tinubu in peace.
Did I interrupt you while you were at it?

Must everyone join f00ls like you in licking his balls?
Don’t you have more important things to do than stressing over my comment?

Lmao. Eiya. Damn dude. You don vex? Omo, you come across as a very hot-tempered young man. Just take it easy you hear? It's not that bad. For an Ibori-worshipper, you get nerve sha, to dey accuse another person of 'licking hairy ballz'. Las las you go dey alright. Sha put a lid on that temper of yours, aiight?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
FlyoruB:

Lol!
That tin is nothing but a sore LOSER! cheesy
Since after the election, him brain just dey turnoninown upside down!
He has 4 long years to wail and cry.
We don advise him people to keep sniper and rope away from him!
It's good you leave him alone in his bereavement o, just as we did after his hundreds of mentions on Manna like a rat on heat!
Yeye tin!
cheesy wink grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by FlyoruB: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
post=77620450:

Lol!
It's good you leave him alone in his bereavement o, just as we did after his hundreds of mentions on Manna like a rat on heat!
Yeye tin!
cheesy wink grin

As in? He's always sounding bitter and aggressive. Na him kind go dey beat him babe over small matter. I can't shout.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by Racoon(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
APC remains the problem of APC.
Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by JasonScoolari: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
FlyoruB:

Lmao. Eiya. Damn dude. You don vex? Omo, you come across as a very hot-tempered young man. Just take it easy you hear? It's not that bad. For an Ibori-worshipper, you get nerve sha, to dey accuse another person of 'licking hairy ballz'. Las las you go dey alright. Sha put a lid on that temper of yours, aiight?
Keep defining yourself by yourself. grin M0rons like you and the rotten meat barbecue seller quickly gets angry when they see my comments and I will always continue to torment you and your fellow m0rons with the truth. grin

Relax and enjoy Jason.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by iluvdonjazzy: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
north Central is in the right position to have it
Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by FlyoruB: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Keep defining yourself by yourself. grin M0rons like you and the rotten meat barbecue seller quickly gets angry when they see my comments and I will always continue to torment you and your fellow m0rons with the truth. grin

Relax and enjoy Jason.

Dude, calm down, ok.? Enter your fridge and grab yourself a beer (or whatever other spirit works for you), bang your babe (if you have one), get on your knees and pray for ibori (or whomever else you're licking their ballz), and relax. Whatever tha fvck you choose to do just calm down. You are too aggressive. Life is not that hard, guy.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by Beckham14: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
FlyoruB:

Dude, calm down, ok.? Enter your fridge and grab yourself a beer (or whatever other spirit works for you), bang your babe (if you have one), get on your knees and pray for ibori (or whomever else you're licking their ballz), and relax. Whatever tha fvck you choose to do just calm down. You are too aggressive. Life is not that hard, guy.
But you where the first aggressive one here and you quoted him first. Ways of zombies.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by Beckham14: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
post=77620450:

Lol!
Yeye tin!
cheesy wink grin
Why the snide remark like a woman? It seems you are scared of jason.

4 Likes

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by JasonScoolari: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Beckham14:
But you where the first aggressive one here and you quoted him first. Ways of zombies.
My comments gives them pains here. They start playing the victim card saying that I am "Aggressive" grin

The tormenting of zombies is what I love doing and dem go suffer dis year. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by Amuocha: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Great shocked
Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by philipstanley(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ok
Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by carterguccy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
K
Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
A better Nigeria is what we want...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by cr7lomo: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Y should tinubu b involved in hu is speaker or SP...what sort of useless country is this??

1 Like

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by Athena4: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
FlyoruB:

Your dryness no be here.

2 Likes

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by adioolayi(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
he is qualified to contest na..
Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by yusufyo: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
This guy is high on Osogbo weed. Where is maginalization since 1999? Where is David Mark and Bukola Saraki from.

5 Likes

Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by Saao(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

is not about Bat both fairness. VP from Lagos and still want speakership also? What north central are saying, why not zone it to south east instead of South west for fairness? I'm from north central and I'm in full support of them
Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by Baawaa(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nigerians are waiting patiently
Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by Saao(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
yusufyo:
This guy is high on Osogbo weed. Where is maginalization since 1999? Where is David Mark and Bukola Saraki from.
they said house not Senate. Read next before you comment
Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by babyfaceafrica: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
all games
Re: John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid by blackpanda: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
stupid goat. they will use your blocked brain as example very soon anuofia grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris / Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law / State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.