Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) (16948 Views)

Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured) / Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers / Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by dainformant(m): 5:27am On May 04, 2016
Here are photos from the state banquet held yesterday night at the Presidential Villa, in honour of President Paul Biya of Cameroon and his wife who arrived Nigeria for a three-day visit that is expected to focus on security concerns.

President Buhari, his wife Aisha, vice president Yemi Osinbajo, his wife Dolapo, senate president Bukola Saraki, House of Reps speaker Yakubu Dogara -were among dignitaries who graced the colorful event....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/photos-from-state-banquet-held-in.html

1 Like

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by dainformant(m): 5:28am On May 04, 2016
good for them
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:28am On May 04, 2016
Nice pictures grin grin grin grin cheesy

Good morning Nairalanders
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:30am On May 04, 2016
men of glamour
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by maryjan8(f): 5:31am On May 04, 2016
Okay
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by TPAND(f): 5:31am On May 04, 2016
My president na osomo. Why didn't he stay near Aisha or na the fear of playboy Saraki hin get

1 Like

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by CastedDude: 5:32am On May 04, 2016
okay...men of timber and calibre
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by madridguy(m): 5:37am On May 04, 2016
Baba count me among the VVIP. Baba God, Na beg I dey beg oooo.

1 Like

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by DankemzI(m): 5:41am On May 04, 2016
Last picture portrays Saraki as a Winner

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:45am On May 04, 2016
winner of wetin abeg?
DankemzI:
Last picture portrays Saraki as a Winner

4 Likes

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by Bestinstinct(m): 5:45am On May 04, 2016
Baba kami mo awon olorire o

2 Likes

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by CastedDude: 5:50am On May 04, 2016
na pictures u come look this early morning abii
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice pictures grin grin grin grin cheesy

Good morning Nairalanders
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by omowolewa: 6:00am On May 04, 2016
Why dem cpn exchange wivies? Anyway, waiting fr the outcme of that meeting.

Buhari shakes hand with Bukola, what could they be discussing? (Budget or Danladi)
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by hassan85(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2016
BIYAs wife should learn to tie her hair or know d type of hair style to use at such visit.

AND SARAKIs mood tho. SEEMS HE WAS FORCED DIA

2 Likes

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by hassan85(m): 6:49am On May 04, 2016
TPAND:
My president na osomo. Why didn't he stay near Aisha or na the fear of playboy Saraki hin get

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. IF YOU DONT SEE HET DIA, U SAY SHE BELONGS TO D KITCHEN NOU SHES DIA AND U SEE IT WRONG AGAIN DT Y IS SHE NOT BY HER HUSBAND? LEARN TO KEEP QUIET IF U HAVE NOTHING TO SAY AT TIMES LIKE DS.

1 Like

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by omenka(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2016
Behind that smile, Saraki would be that "I wish I could put my hand in this fvcker's mouth and choke him to death". grin

That woman's hairdo makes her look like one of those masquerades Lai talked about- no doubt that hair can employ a hundred people.

Lai sef. grin

11 Likes

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by teadrake(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2016
Saraki be like,you know go free me for CCT abi
PMB: Aren't you enjoying the show ni saraki?
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by mars123(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
winner of wetin abeg?
winner of 6years jail term + free 10 years politics ban undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by Chuksemi(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2016
I thought banquets meant lots of food ?? I see only flowers there?? Do they eat flowers now??

5 Likes

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by delightf(f): 10:01am On May 04, 2016
Y is buhari wife far from her husband
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by adezjamz(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2016
In the last pics, Buhari be like, 'I nor tell una? U con dey beg now that the world is watching'. Saraki be like oga ejo ooooo

1 Like

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by Burger01(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2016
smiley
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by jessy12: 10:03am On May 04, 2016
will this reduce price of garri?

2 Likes

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by tolexy007(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2016
Saraki kan, ilorin kan grin

3 Likes

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by mencade5(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2016
I just hate real madrid.

As a barca fan i am, strongly behind mancity tonite. How many likes for mancity? Lets go there

epl must dominate tonite

1 Like

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by mysteryman2014: 10:04am On May 04, 2016
Banquet without dinning what manner of banquet is that.

1 Like

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by Kennitrust(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2016
exchange of wife

Cameroon wife by Nigeria

And

Nigeria wife by Cameroon!

Nice shey.
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by ItuExchange(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2016
Nope. It's an irrelevant thing. They must respect their contemporaries at least.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by hushshinani(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2016
Buhari yato... Hush!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Dyegh Declares ā€ˇSpeakership Bid / Only Lagos, Ogun Generate More IGR Than FAAC Allocation / Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.