Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend (19530 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by Gistvic: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian man was seen been romantic as he proposes to his girlfriend faking soldier assault. Gistvic Reports.

The soldiers stormed where the lady worked as they dragged the man along with them.

On sight of the soldiers , the lady was shaking as the man knelt down and proposed. The lady was surprised as she blushes while she covered her mouth. Gistvic Reports.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html

1 Share

Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by Kayceo2010: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by inoki247: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
That thing u are looking for u will soon get it in Sambisa try it in Sambisa na Shoot at sight go b ur Tory or try it with a Sars...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by olatunji0607: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nice one
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by wink2015(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
SOLDIER MAN LIFE IS SOMETHING ELSE.

THEY CAN DIE ANYTIME.

I still wish them a happy .........................................
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by demolinka(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Why he no use SARS?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by olatunji0607: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nice one grin
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by spartoo: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Marriage

grin
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by osuofia2(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
see what our military has been reduced to under the watch of the dullard when bandits are having a field day in Zamfara and Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by Baawaa(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nigerians and drama grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Another one?!

Nice one.

It's all for LOVE!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by NumbEmotions(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Real soldiers or mimicked?
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by osuofia2(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
demolinka:
Why he no use SARS?
LOLS, WICKED

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by sirusX(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
I wonder if they're truly soldiers .....or just peeps on camouflage
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by DANGOTEONE: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
I am happy for them.
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by maxjax(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na another news we for hear na
grin RIP for follow am...but thank God
demolinka:
Why he no use SARS?

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by Jamesonbrown(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by Kaybenny(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Try SARS, them go change am to reality for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by TheCvBank: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
see what the military has been reduced to.

engagement actors. not even one soldier

goes to tell you what money can do
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by webapi: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
I'm i the only one that heard her say "i'm not his girfriend"?

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by TheCvBank: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
webapi:
I'm i the only one that heard her say "i'm not his girfriend"?

grin grin you expected her to say otherwise ni
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by barallanee(f): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na soldiers them don d use??...as work no d na
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by Aieboocaar(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
demolinka:
Why he no use SARS?

Bomboclat!! Muan a'wicked Muan!! grin grin

You want make "HAPPY MARRIED LIFE" turn to "CELEBRATION OF LIFE" abii grin grin
[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by webapi: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
TheCvBank:

grin grin you expected her to say otherwise ni
It's obvious she will deny the man when he's in trouble. grin grin grin
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
rabbish
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by ofiko123(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
wink2015:
SOLDIER MAN LIFE IS SOMETHING ELSE.

THEY CAN DIE ANYTIME.

I still wish them a happy .........................................

Lack of comprehension dey worry you..
Re: Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend by kamez(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
these ones are not solders mbok...

these ones are the cleaners, gardeners and janitors at army barracks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.