Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. (1138 Views)

Are These Things Being Said By The Men On Nairaland About The Vagina True? / All Things... (A Faith-based Romance Novel) / 6 Things Being Heart Broken Will Teach You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by Ekakamba: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
A vir.gin lady/lad who previously dated 8 lad/lady and a de.flowered lady/lad who previously dated 1 lad/lady. grin tongue
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by Ekakamba: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin tongue
Ekakamba:
A vir.gin lady/lad who previously dated 8 lad/lady and a de.flowered lady/lad who previously dated 1 lad/lady. grin tongue
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by Queenserah26(f): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
This one pass me abeg. My ogas over to you grin
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by Ekakamba: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na simple question na.
2 niccas wan date you, one na virgin playboy who dated 8 gfs within 2 years, another na deflowered nicca who dated 1 girl over same time period. shocked
Queenserah26:
This one pass me abeg. My ogas over to you grin
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by derrydinny: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
the virgin lady, she must have dated so much men because they left because of her stance on virginity
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by frankanyiks(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
8 guys... I pity the breast of the (virgin)lady

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
the one that looks better...

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by Ekakamba: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin
frankanyiks:
8 guys... I pity the breast of the (virgin)lady
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by Ekakamba: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
All things being equal. grin
MrBrownJay1:
the one that looks better...
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ekakamba:
All things being equal. grin

you mean like twin sistas?! lol

sadly, i dont care about the above you mentioned, as it is all about how i feel (aka emotions) around that person.

btw: virgins are a bore/lame in bed, so if i had to choose, would probably focus on the non-virgin.
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by ImaIma1(f): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
derrydinny:
the virgin lady, she must have dated so much men because they left because of her stance on virginity

Or has probably done everything aside penetration...i mean EVERYTHING you can think of
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by anthonyuncle(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
all things can never be equal in dz case, their two no be da same
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by anthonyuncle(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
all things can never be equal in dz case, their two no be da same
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by Ekakamba: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin
ImaIma1:

Or has probably done everything aside penetration...i mean EVERYTHING you can think of
Everything like? grin tongue
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

Thank you jare, people think virginity is only when the hymen is still very much intact lol.....
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you mean like twin sistas?! lol

sadly, i dont care about the above you mentioned, as it is all about how i feel (aka emotions) around that person.

btw: virgins are a bore/lame in bed, so if i had to choose, would probably focus on the non-virgin.

Lol some people were once a virgin same as you, experience made them better at what they do, virgins can improve in bed too, but celibacy is still the best though.
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by lilmaydee(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
this is a case of between two evils. so I would choose the lesser evil.

my pick would be the virgin that had been with 8 guys. the reason is that, I would be the first to enter the place.

but as for the other option, well I know of a lady that one of my guys deflowered, this nigga has drilled that hole so bad, if he eventually dump her, she wouldn't be different from someone that has been with several guys.
Re: Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. by Ekakamba: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin
lilmaydee:
this is a case of between two evils. so I would choose the lesser evil.

my pick would be the virgin that had been with 8 guys. the reason is that, I would be the first to enter the place.

but as for the other option, well I know of a lady that one of my guys deflowered, this nigga has drilled that hole so bad, if he eventually dump her, she wouldn't be different from someone that has been with several guys.

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What This Lady Did To Ungrateful Man After She Cooked For Him / Here's How To Make A Man Jealous In Sexy Lingerie / Ddddf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.