Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua (29451 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by blowjob: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by comfirmatic: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
G
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by demsid(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
this mumuuu girl

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by wakes: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by IprintMONEY: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
golddiggers piss me off

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by bamasite(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Olo....
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Yoighaman(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
I wish her well in her pursuit, dreams do come true and if one doesn't?....well, never stop dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Olosho Slay queen. Anthony Joshua will not be your victim angry

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Budline1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
That shows how ladies suddenly become cheap when you made it. Make it in life and watch how your dream girls crush heavily on you.

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by oforjide: 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
OneCorner:
What is she looking with diz dirty afonja boy with fake life
AJ isn't a yoruba man.
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Ayobami7(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
lol
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by jrusky(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
So Uriel can't you focus on your own life and allow Joshua to have his peace for goodness sake or dem send you from village as monitoring spirit or you be ogbanje? I'm sick of all your nasty music as per Joshua pls let him be.

All we care for is how Joshua will disfigure that rude fat overtalk pig from America for disrespecting Joshua. So Urial or Ariel park one side. Gold digger no wanted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Phonix16(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
This gal should find her level abeg.
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Pearlyakin(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
oforjide:
AJ isn't a yoruba man.
I guess he is igbo abi, mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by imitateMe(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
meobizy:
Lol.
Uriel is a confused human being right from her days in the house.
I’m sure if Anthony comes her way showing interest she’ll play the hard to get game so much she’ll forget being the one originally with a crush on him.
That's women for you...with their fish brain
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Timmypromise(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Igbo girls no dey use eye see Yoruba boys, they must lose their home training.

This is the nonsense Bianca did to FFK that made that lunatic insult Igbos.

Look at Alex of BBN. That wawa prostitute was following Tobi like a fly until he parted her red sea.

Now, this Uriel is disgracing her lineage over a Yoruba boy.

Them take Yoruba boys swear for all these girls?

Guy I pity you......Igbos are coming for you

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by isan(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
taaaah Adesanya is too good she should manage speed darlington(
GavelSlam:
Manage Israel Adesanya while you have the chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Akinwale14(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
OneCorner:
What is she looking with diz dirty afonja boy with fake life
why ur useless igbo people no turn one of u and be like AJ,,ur just jealous,,brainless dirty igbo kid spits

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by adontcare(f): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
In her little monkey dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Solokito(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
When I'm here looking for puna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
soberdrunk:
Instead make she cut her coat according to her size and manage *Small doctor* angry

If small doctor handle u, I no dey there o grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
This says it all. Baba go and hustle to make money, leave those slay queens they aren’t going anywhere. If this nigga no get money and they popular, you think she go they yarn all this?? One idiot undergraduate, living in 1 room apartment fit they slid into the babe dm now self hahaha
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
GavelSlam:
but I'm single and searching too!

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Oblivionsmiles: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
The way wey Nigerian celebrities dey crush on AJ sef, if the guy reason their matter them go tire o grin.

[/i]Check my signature for your amazing gifts ideas [i]

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by RTSC: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Igbo girls no dey use eye see Yoruba boys, they must lose their home training.

This is the nonsense Bianca did to FFK that made that lunatic insult Igbos.

Look at Alex of BBN. That wawa prostitute was following Tobi like a fly until he parted her red sea.

Now, this Uriel is disgracing her lineage over a Yoruba boy.

Them take Yoruba boys swe ar for all these girls?

Hoes are looking for money and this one think they are looking for the average Yoruba guy.

Do you know how many nollywoood actresses igbo male marketers and producers have slept with?

Anyway, who am I to come between a Yoruba man and delusion.? grin

Ye are gods among women.
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Afonja007: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
meobizy:
Lol.
Uriel is a confused human being right from her days in the house.
I’m sure if Anthony comes her way showing interest she’ll play the hard to get game so much she’ll forget being the one originally with a crush on him.
you know her?if she play hard to get to Anthony Joshua then who she want befriend,that rat wey dey smell see vulture begin dey run unto make vulture no eat am but vulture sef still dey consider about the rat because of how the rat smells, na proverb
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Simpleme01: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
GavelSlam:

I Don smoke weed see this comment I wan die with laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by sunnysunny2019: 5:34am On Apr 18, 2019
Thanks for sharing this great. Keep sharing more useful and conspicuous stuff like this. Thank you so much
wuxiaworld
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by MENTORCH(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2019
soberdrunk:
Instead make she cut her coat according to her size and manage *Small doctor* angry

Lmao. That’s why I don’t take women seriously, they always want what they can’t get.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo And Ruth Kadiri Fight Over DJ Switch / Banky W Replies Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ty’nell Cherry-Lindsey Is Killed By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.