Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Emotional Murder - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Murder (243 Views)

Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon / Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Murder by blessingchinny(f): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
When we talk about murder, it doesn't always imply making someone loose their breath. Sometimes,the way we treat people who loves and cherishes us can paralyze their soul and kill their being emotionally.

I happened to listen to a conversation between two young men whom I pressumed to be in their early twenties. They were making jest of a lady whom according to them was so timid and insecure to the point of loosing her self worth. One of them who began the conversation talked about how she wouldn't give him a breathing space. Even a times she caught him cheating on her, she wouldn't mind. Always apologizing and begging unnecessarily which turns him off.. They tagged her as a weak woman. The other young man said he prefers ladies who are emotionally strong, crazy, who challenge their "Ego. And makes the chase interesting . To the ones that often cries like a baby. They bought laughed hysterically while cajoling the lady.

It sounds funny though, but then I have come to observe that people only value things they are afraid to loose, rather than things which are readily available.
Someone loves you, and instead of reciprocating their love, you take advantage of it, which tends to destabilize them emotionally.

They gave you their heart, expecting yours in return but you rather filled it with so much pains and regret. You are not just hurting them, you are killing them emotionally, you are changing their perception about love. in such a way that their heart may become hardened that they would begin to torment another innocent fellow who might try to show them genuine love.

The funniest thing is that, these are the same people who would be so quick to Tag women as " same" after experiencing tough moment in the hands of their so called "emotionally strong woman". They would automatically forget that they once had a " rare gem" but deliberately pushed her away away. And made her realized that they ain't worth the stress.

Do to others, as you would want them to do unto you. For more relationship tips visit my website @www.loveonet.com

(1) (Reply)

Answer This! / ‘dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard $ No Money, Get Married’ – Nigerian Lady / Love In A Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.