Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring (39897 Views)

Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rosarie:
This is Nigeria.
I will not advice anybody to wear the ring
Why but you can enter bus to ring road?
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
Simplep:
Madam where did u see hate in my post?
Benin witch,abeg no face me o
And did i say it is not?..@d bolden
grin grin grin grin grin grin are you afraid of Bini witches?
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
oladipojesse:
Uniben and occultism...this is just a way of iniciating young and great minds int whatever. Anyway, that's story...i won't stand and word in JESUS name!
So inspite of word knowledge about the bible, you are still skeptical about an ordinary ring! So all those prayers na forming things. If the university wants to intiatiate their students, they wouldn't be stupid to use ring

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Creampro: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
CodeTemplar:
what's the significance of this ring?

Global best practice in Congo.
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by ogbonti: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Danwakae:
RING TO COLLECT PEOPLE DESTINY

OGBONI BENIN

OGBONI PLAN

Wetin pesin won do with your useless destiny? Your destiny is to be a kpoff kpoff seller, so what is anyone gonna do with a liability destiny? U open your rotten mouth to insult Benin when u are not even qualified to be admitted as a patient at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by HigherEd: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
asuustrike1:

How far?
I dey o. U?
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
You take things too serious,calm down
So calling someone a witch means the person is a witch?
Just like u called me senseless and arrogant,i am definitely not cool
Oga,don't be doing this in real life,i wonder why you even carry am for head,aproko man tongue
graceyramah:
You're senseless and arrogant about it. How is it normal to call someone a witch?

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Danwakae(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
ogbonti:

Wetin pesin won do with your useless destiny? Your destiny is to be a kpoff kpoff seller, so what is anyone gonna do with a liability destiny? U open your rotten mouth to insult Benin when u are not even qualified to be admitted as a patient at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital

ONE OGBONI MEMBER SIGHTED.

DAN ISKA ARE U THE ONLY ONE FROM BENIN KO ??, U WANT EVERYONE TO KNW THAT I AM REFERING TO PEOPLE LIKE U BA ??, LOLSSSS

I JUST EXPOSED YOUR SMELLING DIRTY ASS LIKE THAT OF YOUR MOTHER AND SISTERS FVCKING DOGS ABROAD...UR PAPA NAME NA BENIN ??, GOD PURNISH U.
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
HigherEd:

I dey o. U?
Cool
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Wazobia2019: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Some people go soon chop 969 years ban from one hysterical mod like that.... grin
You heard it first from me. cool
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Rosarie(f): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
asuustrike1:

Why but you can enter bus to ring road?
How does that relate.
Pls be reasonable when writing
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Cityguy: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
chiommy123:
Which one is graduation ring and coming from Edo state me no go wear am oh abeg
Lol....who no go fear fear?
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by ogbonti: 4:47am On Apr 19, 2019
Danwakae:

ONE OGBONI MEMBER SIGHTED.

DAN ISKA ARE U THE ONLY ONE FROM BENIN KO ??, U WANT EVERYONE TO KNW THAT I AM REFERING TO PEOPLE LIKE U BA ??, LOLSSSS

I JUST EXPOSED YOUR SMELLING DIRTY ASS LIKE THAT OF YOUR MOTHER AND SISTERS FVCKING DOGS ABROAD...UR PAPA NAME NA BENIN ??, GOD PURNISH U.

Chai, e pain am grin
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2019
Rosarie:

How does that relate.
Pls be reasonable when writing
It relate because you are stressing on mere ring.
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by dynamic007(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2019
HigherEd:

Covenant University Always Give Signet Rings To Her Graduates!

Our new ring design at CU is similar to that of imperial college London. But I don't have the signet anymore as my dad has hijacked it.

But it is perfectly normal, reputable universities all over the world have signet rings....
IT HASN'T ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT. MAYBE THEY JUST STARTED THAT.
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by timelessaproko(f): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2019
You called your mother “Benin Witch”
Hatred is in your heart like every of your kind may the Most High God See you for who you are. #youjustmadeamistake

Simplep:
Madam where did u see hate in my post?
Benin witch,abeg no face me o
And did i say it is not?..@d bolden

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) / Mohammed-Tukur Breaks ABU-Zaria 1st Class In Engineering Jinx / This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.