Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year (11163 Views)

Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race / President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock / Tinubu, Gov Masari In Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Danwakae(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Wike that loot everything in rivers to finance PDP . We are coming for you and he deserve no award.

SERIOUSELY

AND HE HAS DONE VERY WELL IN RIVERS....THATS WHY HE WAS PITY TO HAVE A SECOND TERM WHICH LOOK MAYBE A TERM FOR LOOTING LIKE IT IS ALWAYS IN LAGOS....I DONT KNW WHY MY OWN MAIN CHOICE GOV. DANKWANBO AND GOV. SHETTIMA ARE NOT THERE.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by mamatwiny(f): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2019
It should be between Ben Ayade and Umahi, but we all know these awards are for the highest bidder. We don't take them serious.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by tesppidd: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2019
eyeview:
Should be between Ayade and Wike. The likes of El rufai whose state is in disarray was just added to give it balance
The award is not for PDP Governor of the year.

It is for Nigerian Governor of the year.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Danwakae(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2019
THE LISTS SUPPOSE TO BE GOVERNORS :

WIKE
AMBODE
AYADE
SHETTIMA
DANKWANBO
UDOM
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by jerrymej(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Jesu,,,, how did El Rufai made the list Hmmm, corruption fighting corruption.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by eyeview: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2019
tesppidd:

Apart from the initial years of ambode, name any apc governor that has attracted development to his state more than
Ben Ayade
Dave Umahi
Nyesome Wike and
Udom Emmanuel
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Danwakae(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2019
tesppidd:

ITS NOT ABOUT PARTY

WIKE, AMBODE, SHETTIMA DID VERY WELL

BUT SURPRISINGLY, AMBODE AND SHETTIMA ARE NOT THERE. POWERED BY AIT TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR WIKE.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by frankmoney(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Danwakae:

I GIVE IT TO GOV. WIKE OF RIVERS STATE.

HE HAS DONE ALOT

MR PROJECTS
a lot for where ? Apart from obalga and phalga , name another LGA that's developed in rivers state , all the free primary school and health center are in total shambles , pensioners have been owed for the past 3 years , wike doesn't deserve the award forget the media hype . It's people like Dave umahi or ugwuwanyi that truly deserves it...coupled with high level of insecurities caused by cultists
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2019
k
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by hardywaltz(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2019
Ben Ayade the worst thing to happen a State

3 Likes

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Danwakae(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2019
frankmoney:
a lot for where ? Apart from obalga and phalga , name another LGA that's developed in rivers state , all the free primary school and health center are in total shambles , pensioners have been owed for the past 3 years , wike doesn't deserve the award forget the media hype . It's people like Dave umahi or ugwuwanyi that truly deserves it...coupled with high level of insecurities caused by cultists

FORGET POLITICS, FOR THAT LISTS WIKE DESERVE IT

HE SHOULD BE IN SAME RATING WITH GOV. SHETTIMA OF BORNU, WHO ALSO DID ALOT DESPITE BOKO HARAM.

BUT THE BEST IS

AKINWUMI AMBODE OF LAGOS STATE.

I DONT KNW WHY HIS NAME IS NOT THERE

TINUBU IS AN IDIOT

2023 WE ARE WAITING FOE HIM IN THE NORTH
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by contigiency(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state should just win it outrightly considering the small resources and allocations of the state and what he was able to achieve within such a short time.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by KaptainAfrika: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2019
WTF is Ben Ayade doing there !?

1 Like

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by pat077: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2019
None of them deserves it
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by frankmoney(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Danwakae:

FORGET POLITICS, FOR THAT LISTS WIKE DESERVE IT

HE SHOULD BE IN SAME RATING WITH GOV. SHETTIMA OF BORNU, WHO ALSO DID ALOT DESPITE BOKO HARAM.

BUT THE BEST IS

AKINWUMI AMBODE OF LAGOS STATE.

I DONT KNW WHY HIS NAME IS NOT THERE

TINUBU IS AN IDIOT

2023 WE ARE WAITING FOE HIM IN THE NORTH
yes what I posted wasn't sentimental , I'm telling you facts , wike's name doesn't deserve to be on that list , no investment in human capital , basic education , health center etc . Pensioners are being owed , apart from pH local govt and obio akpor , the rest LGA are underdeveloped , cultism in rivers state is at it's highest . He doesn't deserve it , like I said it's Dave umahi who does , he has done so much with little
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Looter of the year ...................... Wike

Thug of the year .......................... Wike

Most violent of the year ................ Wike

Cultist friendly of the year................Wike

Kidnapper den friendly of the year ... Wike

You don't mean it
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Bizzysmitty(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2019
None of them deserve any award. Wetin dem do.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by SplendidE(f): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2019
Ayade for the win
But udom Emmanuel should have been on that list instead of El rufai
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Danwakae(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2019
frankmoney:
yes what I posted wasn't sentimental , I'm telling you facts , wike's name doesn't deserve to be on that list , no investment in human capital , basic education , health center etc . Pensioners are being owed , apart from pH local govt and obio akpor , the rest LGA are underdeveloped , cultism in rivers state is at it's highest . He doesn't deserve it , like I said it's Dave umahi who does , he has done so much with little

Baba forget that , I am from the north, I don't like WIKE , I was in Rivers under Amaechi and Wike. WIKE TRIED ABEG.

IT SEEMS U DONT TRAVELLED ALL THAT U LISTED AGAINST WIKE IS A NATIONAL ISSUE, EVEN IN LAGOS,
PEOPLE DIE ALMOST EVERYDAY IN LAGOS TO CULT RELATED ISSUES MOSTLY AROUND FADEYI, SHOMOLU AREA. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE GOV. DID NOT DO WELL, AFTERALL THATS THE WORK OF THE SECURITY FORCE.

EVEN HERE IN THE NORTH, SAME THING...
In terms of HUMAN CAPITAL, EDUCATION AND HEALTH ISSUE, ITS A NATIONAL ISSUES.

EVEN IF U HATE PEOPLE TRY TO APPRECIATE THEM WHEN THEY ARE DOING GOOD COS MANY STANDS TO BENEFIT FROM IT SO WILL YOUR HATERS APPRECIATE YOU WHEN YOU DO THE RIGHTFUL.

IN GENERAL THEY DID NOTHING COMPARE TO WHAT THEY GOT MONTHLY, NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE ALL THIEVES INCLUDING BABA BUHARI, THO, HE IS TRYING TO BE A LESS THIEF

1 Like

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by tesppidd: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2019
eyeview:

Apart from the initial years of ambode, name any apc governor that has attracted development to his state more than
Ben Ayade
Dave Umahi
Nyesome Wike and
Udom Emmanuel
Shetima,
Bagudu
Ambrose
El Rufai
Obaseki

And remove Wike from that list.

It's not by buying awards all over the place.

It's not by borrowing billions all over the banks.

It's not by hiding your budget.

It's not by receiving 50 billion revenue and spending less than 10 billion on inferior and substandard projects.

It's not by working in only 2 LGA's out of 27.

It's not by having a state full of cultist, millitants and kidnappers beheading people and running riot.

It's not by owing pensioneers.

Wike is working is the scam of the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by frankmoney(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2019
Danwakae:

Baba forget that , I am from the north, I don't like WIKE , I was in Rivers under Amaechi and Wike. WIKE TRIED ABEG.

IT SEEMS U DONT TRAVELLED ALL THAT U LISTED AGAINST WIKE IS A NATIONAL ISSUE, EVEN IN LAGOS,
PEOPLE DIE ALMOST EVERYDAY IN LAGOS TO CULT RELATED ISSUES MOSTLY AROUND FADEYI, SHOMOLU AREA. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE GOV. DID NOT DO WELL, AFTERALL THATS THE WORK OF THE SECURITY FORCE.

EVEN HERE IN THE NORTH, SAME THING...
In terms of HUMAN CAPITAL, EDUCATION AND HEALTH ISSUE, ITS A NATIONAL ISSUES.

EVEN IF U HATE PEOPLE TRY TO APPRECIATE THEM WHEN THEY ARE DOING GOOD COS MANY STANDS TO BENEFIT FROM IT SO WILL YOUR HATERS APPRECIATE YOU WHEN YOU DO THE RIGHTFUL.

IN GENERAL THEY DID NOTHING COMPARE TO WHAT THEY GOT MONTHLY, NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE ALL THIEVES INCLUDING BABA BUHARI, THO, HE IS TRYING TO BE A LESS THIEF

I am from rivers state and I live here . You can't even compare amaechi to wike , most of the road were awarded and paid for by amaechi , especially trans amadi slaughter and would road , compare the security situation under amaechi and wike , he hasn't even created anything that will employ rivers youth once you step out of obio akpor you will know rivers is an undeveloped state . And you said basic education and health center is a national issue ? No make me laugh , so all the ones built by the past administration that wike couldn't maintain is what ?
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Looter of the year ...................... Wike

Thug of the year .......................... Wike

Most violent of the year ................ Wike

Cultist friendly of the year................Wike

Kidnapper den friendly of the year ... Wike

8 local government are occupied by Jahidist terrorist in katsina ,Masari is a saint

North and South of Kaduna are facing eradication from the face of the Earth lead by a Jahadist Governor Satan Elrufai , Ekrufai has integrity and a saint

Who do you this thing ?

Illiteracy is not about going to school but about making the knowledge impacful to the society
You're illiterate . The premise of the award is performance, which every one knows that no one CAN BEAT WIKE
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by megareal: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2019
What are Ayade and El Rufai doing on that list?
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2019
tesppidd:

Shetima,
Bagudu
Ambrose
El Rufai
Obaseki

And remove Wike from that list.

It's not by buying awards all over the place.

It's not by borrowing billions all over the banks.

It's not by hiding your budget.

It's not by receiving 50 billion revenue and spending less than 10 billion on inferior and substandard projects.

It's not by working in only 2 LGA's out of 27.

It's not by having a state full of cultist, millitants and kidnappers beheading people and running riot.

It's not by owing pensioneers.

Wike is working is the scam of the 21st century.

Wow. Rivers now has 27 LGAs??..... Just wow!
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by hollywater: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2019
No tight race,Wike is the best governor.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2019
frankmoney:
I am from rivers state and I live here . You can't even compare amaechi to wike , most of the road were awarded and paid for by amaechi , especially trans amadi slaughter and would road , compare the security situation under amaechi and wike , he hasn't even created anything that will employ rivers youth once you step out of obio akpor you will know rivers is an undeveloped state . And you said basic education and health center is a national issue ? No make me laugh , so all the ones built by the past administration that wike couldn't maintain is what ?

I like your valid points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2019
frankmoney:

Lier , Amaechi Awarded most of the contracts in Rivers State and siphoned all the money without execution, mention one locally government in Rivers that Wike's developmental strides are not being filled . Wike is a movement in Rivers . Without any sentiment , Wike is the best governor in Nigeria in terms of development projects
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by garfield1: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2019
eyeview:

Ben Ayade
Dave Umahi
Nyesome Wike and
Udom Emmanuel
Ayade is the worst governor in the south.udom is average.only umahi and wike should be there
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by garfield1: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

Lier , Amaechi Awarded most of the contracts in Rivers State and siphoned all the money without execution, mention one locally government in Rivers that Wike' developmental strides are not being filled . Wike is are movement in Rivers . Without any sentiment , Wike is the best governor in Nigeria in terms of development
Obaseki is better than wike
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2019
frankmoney:

Do you live in Ebonyi or you are just hyping Umahi based on hearsay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana, Balarabe Musa Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Problems / Ibrahim Mallaha Gusau Is Dead: Zamfara PDP Chairman Dies / Northern Governors Condemn Gulak's Murder, Kidnap Of Niger Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.