Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year (11166 Views)

Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race / President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock / Tinubu, Gov Masari In Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2019
tesppidd:
Do not clutch on straws!

Even if I said 1 million LGA's that is far from the issue.

The issue is that besides Obio Akpor and Phalga,

There is no governance in Rivers state.

Lier of the Century .
Abonnema obonoma Link road and Ring road on goin in Akulga LGA
10 internal roads in ONELGA LGA
Ogoni-Andoni- Opobo Unity road

Sakpenwa- Bori road

Ipo-Omodeme Airport road, isiokpo internal roads in Ikwerre LGA

Okochiri internal roads in Okrika

Etche Link roads

7 roads in Omuma

Land reclamation in Bakana in Degema
And Abalama in Asari Toru

The list are endless , Wike is a force in Rivers
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by tesppidd: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

Lier of the Century .
Abonnema obonoma Link road and Ring road on goin in Akulga LGA
10 internal roads in ONELGA LGA
Ogoni-Andoni- Opobo Unity road

Sakpenwa- Bori road

Ipo-Omodeme Airport road, isiokpo internal roads in Ikwerre LGA

Okochiri internal roads in Okrika

Etche Link roads

7 roads in Omuma

Land reclamation in Bakana in Degema
And Abalama in Asari Toru

The list are endless , Wike is a force in Rivers
You should understand what I mean.

Of course roads are being patched in those areas billions of naira!!

So patching of roads is governance to you?

Hehehehe.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by tesppidd: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Ekinematics:

What did he do at general hospital Abua?
Repainting a hospital that has been there for ages without adequate personnel and empty wards with no beds or equipment is an achievement?

Mind you I was there when he was commissioning the repainting with Ipalibo Banigo and Betty Apiafi.
We handled the free medical care on that day, so don't tell me nonsense.
And trust me that painting was done for tens of billions of Naira.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Ekinematics:

So you are proud of repainting?
Chai, you think we are this gullible. Please show pictures of the wards, not just one empty theatre room. Do the world a favour and show other parts of the hospital.

I am emphasizing the fact that you refused the fact that the Man has done well
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by blessingsystem: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2019
Wike all the way, by hook or crook.
All the orther contenders are house boys where wike dey.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
tesppidd:
You should understand what I mean.

Of course roads are being patched in those areas billions of naira!!

So patching of roads is governance to you?

Hehehehe.

Don't deviate from the main topic which is best infrastructure Governor. I don't see any definition that you want that I have not presented before you
Ameachi did very well in Rivers State no doubt but saying Wike has not performed very well Rivers, you economical with the truth which is a normal thinking mentality of APC supporters in Rivers State; They will see road but will swear with their life that it doesn't exist
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
tesppidd:
Do not clutch on straws!

Even if I said 1 million LGA's that is far from the issue.

The issue is that besides Obio Akpor and Phalga,

There is no governance in Rivers state.

Even if you don't like facts , PH AND OBIO/AKPOR are they not the capital? do you want your capital to look like dustbin even though you claimed that Amaechi has performed but the capital was like living shanties before Wike restructured the whole place

There is no governor weather Riverrine or upland that won't develop PH and OBALGA because they are Rivers ' capital and everyone lives inside including you

Only shallow minded people like you believe in sentimental performance. Will the president leave Abuja undeveloped because Abuja alone is not Nigerian cities ? but is our Capital which must be the most beautiful city in the country
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wike will win it, unless other criteria like backwardness, insecurity, banditry is used as a basis of selection.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by plana1: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ayade that refused to conduct Local Government Election for four years is nominated for a democracy award. Haba! The organizers have not done due diligence.

1 Like

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

Don't deviate from the main topic which is best infrastructure Governor. I don't see any definition that you want that I have not presented before you
Ameachi did very well in Rivers State no doubt but saying Wike has not performed very well Rivers, you economical with the truth which is a normal thinking mentality of APC supporters in Rivers State; They will see road but will swear with their life that it doesn't exist

Wike has performed in roads, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ekinematics:

Wike has performed in roads, that's all.

Then How many Givernors have achieved what he has done in the last 4 years ? That's the criteria for the award . You know that no governor can bit Wike for now
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

Then How many Givernors have achieved what he has done in the last 4 years ? That's the criteria for the award . You know that no governor can bit Wike for now

Governance is more than patching roads.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by udumosam23(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
SoNature:
Why is Dave Umahi not on the list?

Forget that list. He is my governor of the year.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by mechanics(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
I give it to cross river state governor, I would have preferred Enugu state governor.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by chrisxxx(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
frankmoney:
a lot for where ? Apart from obalga and phalga , name another LGA that's developed in rivers state , all the free primary school and health center are in total shambles , pensioners have been owed for the past 3 years , wike doesn't deserve the award forget the media hype . It's people like Dave umahi or ugwuwanyi that truly deserves it...coupled with high level of insecurities caused by cultists
If you stay in Rivers State I can bet and win that yiu are living either in Port Harcourt or Obio/Akpor.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by frankmoney(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
chrisxxx:

If you stay in Rivers State I can bet and win that yiu are living either in Port Harcourt or Obio/Akpor.
yes
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by frankmoney(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
I am still waiting for that guy to mention the UBE schools wike built in obio akpor
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by chrisxxx(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
frankmoney:
yes
U dont need to blame Wike for concentrating in these two lga. It is a gradual something. Etche is being looked into. Same as Oyigbo and other .lgas . Most people live in these two lga. It did not start with Wike. Other governors did same.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by PierreAbutu(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Looter of the year ...................... Wike

Thug of the year .......................... Wike

Most violent of the year ................ Wike

Cultist friendly of the year................Wike

Kidnapper den friendly of the year ... Wike
May God deliver u for d junk u wrote up there

Do u know how many APC Governors eat cooked babies?
Why didn't u add Gandollar or Tinubu d bullion jagaban?

Because he was able to humble d lizard of Ubima?

APC will neva smell anoda SS state again
PDP will recover Edo state soon angry angry angry
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Elrufai killing innocent xtain since
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by CalabarPikin: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ben Ayade..... shocked

How....??
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by blesoh(f): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
famouscargo4u:
Ayade should win it abeg
Huh?
You sure you dey Calabar, please they should remove Ayade mbok, best governor for what exactly oh for shoki dance I think
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by blesoh(f): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
CalabarPikin:
Ben Ayade..... shocked

How....??
Shoki dance na cheesy
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Johnson4gud(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
blesoh:

Huh?
You sure you dey Calabar, please they should remove Ayade mbok, best governor for what exactly oh for shoki dance I think
Baby...can we b friends...m new in calabar...a Yoruba guy
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Liposure: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2020
SplendidE:
Ayade for the win But udom Emmanuel should have been on that list instead of El rufai
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Of Coastal Routes Can Strengthen Naira - David Umahi / Kano Protest In Pictures / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.