Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer (39764 Views)

Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC / Ajuri Ngelale Knocks Wike: FG Not Taking Niger Delta Money To The North / Buhari’s Award Of GCFR To M.K.O Abiola Illegal — Ex-cjn Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by ELVISHOT: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Walter Onnoghen, the sacked Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), caused quite a stir at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) on Thursday with a remark just before the commencement of the judgement that caught everyone’s attention.

Onnoghen, who sat in the front row, smiled as numerous photo journalists beamed their cameras on him. However, when he noticed a particular journalist was bending down while taking his shots, Onnoghen jokingly asked him: “I hope you are not taking my pants.”

Watch Video Below⤵

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/i-hope-you-are-not-taking-my-pants.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by ELVISHOT: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Watch Complete Video From HERE
Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
I don't think his man is the only culprit.There are more of his kind hiding inside APC broom.He is just a victim of circumstances so that a loyal Fulani man will become the CJN to do jubril's biddings

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
cucumbae:
I don't think his man is the only culprit.There are more of his kind hiding inside APC broom.He is just a victim of circumstances so that a loyal Fulani man will become the CJN to do jubril's biddings

You don't need to think it. That's what it is.

I doubt there's but one clean judge in the entire federation.

I hope the FG allows this man's full retirement benefits and not scuttle that as well, on the alter of politics.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Like for Onnoghen, Share for FG

105 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by TheFacelessMan: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
angry

I remember an assassination back in 1998 in a courtroom.

I was brought into the courtroom with leg shackles at exactly 10 a.m, that fine Saturday morning in May....

I was about to be snitched by Uche, an untrustworthy dealer who sold me a stolen gun that had been used for a previous robbery undecided

25 years to life. That was the price i was about to pay for the life i had chosen to live.... "Live by the sword die by it ain't it"?

I made eye contact with Uche, glaring balefully at him and did this.... he quickly looked away like the coward rat he is.

We sat down to the boring proceedings, the back and forths. The only time i smirked a bit was when the prosecution showed pictures of the bloody scene of the crime.

Midway into a daydream of freedom, i heard the Judge repeating my name impatiently "Mr. X, do you plead guilty or not guilty to 1st degree homicide?"

I opened my mouth which was dry in anticipation of the carnage to come. I couldn't form the words..

I was literally saved by the bell! "GBAGAN, GBAGAN GBAGAN" The Church Bell close by rang for noon service.

12 noon was showtime. I bent as if to tie my shoelaces and i retrieved the Glock that had been taped under the bench for me 3 days previously.

I pulled. It held firm shocked i pulled desperately, and then it suddenly came free in my hand.

I swiveled to my left and made Uche's son fatherless. Headshot, no chance. My 14th victim.

I turned to the right and politely asked the bailiffs if they wanted to be Numbers 15 and 16.

They wisely raised up their hands faster than you would say HALLELUJAH and......

To be continued....

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by mican007(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
I love his courage

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by abbaapple: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
angry

Mttscheewwww!!! Useless and dirty pant! Spits!! lipsrsealed old man you are confused! Even Saraki can't defend you lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by MVLOX(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
As if e pant fit buy Benz self... lol

1 Like

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by Yemi4real3(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
jokes of the day everything turned to joker
Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by Felixalex(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmmm

That was before the judgement, hope his sense of humour was intact after the court proceedings??

Sorry for him sha, APC don use am shine

7 Likes

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by Boyooosa(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
To commit crime is not a big deal in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by lmm4real: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin ladies and gentlemen for those of you who don't know, or might not have been privileged to see one, that up there is a photo of a very corrupt Jude.

I personally think all the cases this corrupt Onneghen touch or presided over should be revisited and reevaluated

9 Likes

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by LUGBE: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by Sirpaul(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nigeria is a joke itself
Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
And so?

Police should now arrest the photographer or what?

A normal joke, you report
Tragedy, you report
Death of different kind, you report
Tribal issue, you report
Churchhill and Tonto, you report
Bf commit suicide, we read

Good news, you no go report
Good topic to debate on, non existence
Business idea, no report
Good marriage testimony, we no go see

The ratio of good news to bad news per day is 1:99...

Shame!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by justsayemma(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
na im trouser im mean o , b4 some of una go think say na underwear im dey talk about.

1 Like

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by BadTaste: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Excellent for the crook is finally gone
Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by fisheryems: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
The fate that awaits any judge who folds arms as Onoghen is removed ehn. .. Thunder fire any judiciary allowing himself to be used as pawns in the hands of the executive.

The cane that we used to flog the first wife is on the roof top for the new next wife
Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by luluosas(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hahahahahaha
Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
He's just kidding

Some NLers fit carry his response for headcheesy

1 Like

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by BadTaste: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
cucumbae:
So he should be left off the hook simply because there are other APC crooks yet to be prosecuted abi? One crook down FFK and Fayose to go

6 Likes

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by dehi: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Despite that the judgement wouldn't really do much harm
Felixalex:
Hmmm

That was before the judgement, hope his sense of humour was intact after the ckurt proceedings??

Sorry for him sha, APC don use am shine
Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by jomoh: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
He still get joy dey crack joke

No worry by the time EFCC reason ur mata for high court and u dey shine eye look jail, you no go even remember wear pant come court let alone joke. Thief.

1 Like

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by Truthbites: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
Sad it ended this way
Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by degovnoor(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
I see revenge in his eyes. He got lots of APC secrets
Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by Felixalex(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
dehi:
Despite that the judgement wouldn't really do much harm

Yeah
Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by lilfreezy: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
One Buhari suspended ONNOGHEN and replaced him with a Tanko. One Malami charged him before the CCT. Then, one Magu of EFCC submitted a damning report on him. One Abdullahi of NJC recommended his sack. Now, one Umar has CONVICTED him. South ahoy! angry

4 Likes

Re: Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer by B1ak3: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
degovnoor:
I see revenge in his eyes. He got lots of APC secrets
It's childish talk like this that you people used and push this man into this much trouble. If he has any leverage why didn't he use it to get out of the pickle he was in instead of letting himself to be dragged through the mud like a common criminal.
I'm starting to believe that some of you guys don't think before you say things

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Unveil Nigerian Army’s New Regimental Colours / Fayose Reacts As Saraki, Ahmed Dump APC For PDP / #EndSARS: Protesters Besiege Police Headquarters In Lagos, Benin (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.