Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' (7829 Views)

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Mutteeme: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
The President has appealed to Nigerians not to lose hope of a brighter future for the country.

In his Easter message to the nation, President Muhammadu Buhari was confident that Nigeria would overcome its challenges and become a great country.

I rejoice with all Nigerians, especially our Christian brethren on the glorious occasion of the celebration of Easter 2019.

Easter is the most important feast in the Christian calendar and represents God’s redemptive mission over humanity, the triumph of light over darkness, hope over despair and good over evil.

The Christian festival commemorating the resurrection of Jesus Christ is also a time to emulate the virtues of love, sacrifice, forgiveness, humility, courage and endurance, which Christ embodied and remarkably demonstrated during His earthly ministry.

Let us use this auspicious season to show love to our neighbours, and cater to the needs of the less-privileged in our midst.

Our nation is currently gripped with gloom over unfortunate killings, kidnappings and violence, as seen in the recent tragic incidents in some states of the federation.

This should not be. We must reinforce the bond of brotherhood and good neighbourliness that citizens of a cohesive country must share. We must not allow the few bad elements in our communities to put asunder our communal tendencies and chords of unity.

I know from my regular interactions with security chiefs, state governors, victims and members of communities caught up in the unfortunate cycle of violence, that Nigerians are united against the evil minority.

This administration will do all it takes to adequately equip and motivate our armed forces and other law enforcement agencies to enable them successfully confront these security challenges. We will not allow merchants of evil and death to overwhelm the nation. Under my watch, the nation will triumph over them – terrorists, bandits, kidnappers and the like.

On this holy occasion, I enjoin all Nigerians to intensify prayers for peace and security to return to all parts of the country. I also urge you not to lose hope of a brighter and greater future for the country when we do the right things in love. Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning.

I do not take the import of my re-election for granted, especially the expectations of majority of Nigerians towards providing adequate security, fixing the economy and fighting corruption.

The obligation of this administration as we prepare to take governance to the Next Level, is to continue to provide dedicated and honest leadership, where every citizen irrespective of religion or ethnic origin, feels secure to live, invest and prosper; where public office holders are accountable; and lawbreakers are brought to justice.

Once more, I wish all our Christian brothers and sisters in Nigeria and around the world celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ, a Happy Easter.

Muhammadu Buhari
April 18, 2019.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/dont-lose-hope-of-greater-nigeria-buhari-easter-message.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Mutteeme: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
Baba Buhari...

We are not losing hope....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by dododawa1: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by CoolOg: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nice one from Mr President
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by lonelydora: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
HAPPY EASTER TO BUHARI AND APC

Even though i don't like Buhari, but there are few things he got right. Only few businessmen know this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by etebefia: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2019

17 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by InaNla(f): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
Fraudulent cow. Keep deceiving yourself & your brainwashed followers

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by NotBeenPaid: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2019

Rumpelstiltskin

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by YourNextLevel(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
While your taking a new foreign loan ? lol.
Very funny funny. Leaders of tomorrow in deed.
Anyways am not losing hope on myself and family.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by updatechange(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ok sir undecided
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Amandobolt(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmm
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Ebenezerk2: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
Buhari can not write this

17 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Prince081: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
We will work hard to go to Canada. We are not losing hope soon.

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by ekensi01: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
Please baba when Is your next travel let me do something
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Tricycles4sel: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Well spoken sir but we're hungry and frustrated, do something or make Atiku take over cry

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by tommykiwi(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Our hopes is on God not you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Alejoas(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
sad

I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones are concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by spartan50(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mutteeme:
Baba Buhari...

We are not losing hope....
Speak for yourself, we Don tire Buhari. This country is hell..
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by chiedu7: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
WHAT IS THIS DULLARD TALKING ABOUT?

Ortom while an APC Gov for Benue State,explained that Buhari's govt is backing the fulani herdsmen to kill indigenous people & take over the land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WATeRHmaiSM

This is the same thing going on in Kaduna State.
they kill the indigenous people and occupy the land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt17gWrhn4s

After killing the indigenous people they import Fulani People to come and take over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq5VZoU9c68

Listen to this woman cry how the govt is aiding the kidnappings going on in Kaduna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjikpQsKz3M

Southerners please dont think it wont affect you.

The worst thing is that this is due to be rolled out Nationwide, thats the killings.
The Fulani's wont stop till they occupy the whole of Nigeria.

They have been killing in Anambra State too.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9141739_sun_jpeg62f5ee0d3f64b3e234beaff89034662e

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/suspected-herdsmen-kill-6-behead-farmers-in-anambra/
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by paix(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
I can't wait to see the day the APC will just pack their wahala and leave.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Earthquake3: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Media strategists doing their job to deceive Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Dude, park well. Don't know what kind of president is so indifferent about the plight of his people. Anyways, there are lots of individuals who think he is performing, who the hell am I to tell them what to think. In all......when a man is pushed to the wall, he has just one option and one card to play.......Long live the Federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by buhariguy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
next level is surely sure, our hope is fixed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Libya: Gaddafi Stalls Evacuation Of Nigerians / APC Nigeria Buttresses On The Spread Of Fake News On Social Media / Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.