Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' (7830 Views)

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Ubdavis(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nigeria is in trance
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Big fat lie... Nigeria will never be greater if the country is not restructure base on regional parliamentary system of government
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by PeacenLove2: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mutteeme:
The President has appealed to Nigerians not to lose hope of a brighter future for the country.

In his Easter message to the nation, President Muhammadu Buhari was confident that Nigeria would overcome its challenges and become a great country.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/dont-lose-hope-of-greater-nigeria-buhari-easter-message.html

We like to believe you, Mr. President but you and I know daing! didn't happen the first 4 years and the next four years isn't looking good either. Hope Sha ... mmmm grin
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Sheriman(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
See them
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by buhariguy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
spartan50:

Speak for yourself, we Don tire Buhari. This country is hell..
to hell with you
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by SimplePlan34: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Idot
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by dboss12(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Kingspin(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
Keep that to ur self
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Gabson001(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
May amadioha strike that gutter u call mouth.. Who gave u the impetus to speak about easter?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
I never Hope for human being na u I go come dey put hope

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by EmekaBlue(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
He is an idiot
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Greenbirth: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
Dead man walking...jihadist

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by ofiko123(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Happy easter to all nairalanders..
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by chernest2002: 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Buhari never mean what he said.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Presh4Ever: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Thunder Fire dat Fulani He Goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by nemynely(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
You mean Buhari wrote all these shocked? Impeccable and sound write up I must say. However, I am yet to see his school certificate result though. Concerning hope, is it the Buhari type or Jonathan type? Just missing

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
stale! great grandpa pls tell us anoda stowieeeeee!
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Dino98: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
etebefia:
More like the devil promising to lead people to the pearly gate.

Him talking about the death and resurrection of Jesus, his redemptive work and all that sounds weird to me.

I thought Muslims don't believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ?? Or do they??

It makes sense if he just said Happy Easter but to now elaborate on something he does not believe in.

It sounds somehow to me sha....

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by luluosas(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Must you always antagonised?
etebefia:
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by luluosas(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
Happy Easter celebration to all Nigerians
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Vulcanheph(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
buhariguy:
next level is surely sure,
our hope is fixed.
All hail the king of zombies

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Chibokgame: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
Oga bubu, we do not lose hope, but patients
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by kafulka(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
chiedu7:
WHAT IS THIS DULLARD TALKING ABOUT?

Ortom while an APC Gov for Benue State,explained that Buhari's govt is backing the fulani herdsmen to kill indigenous people & take over the land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WATeRHmaiSM

This is the same thing going on in Kaduna State.
they kill the indigenous people and occupy the land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt17gWrhn4s

After killing the indigenous people they import Fulani People to come and take over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq5VZoU9c68

Listen to this woman cry how the govt is aiding the kidnappings going on in Kaduna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjikpQsKz3M

Southerners please dont think it wont affect you.

The worst thing is that this is due to be rolled out Nationwide, thats the killings.
The Fulani's wont stop till they occupy the whole of Nigeria.

They have been killing in Anambra State too.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9141739_sun_jpeg62f5ee0d3f64b3e234beaff89034662e

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/suspected-herdsmen-kill-6-behead-farmers-in-anambra/
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by lereinter(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
how can Nigeria be great

1. Nigeria has as president a dullard and useless person

2. 90% of the population are willing to leave the country at the least opportunity

3. 90% of the working class need a new job

4. A country where only federal government job is desired

Etc

How can such country be great
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by Aboguede(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
As soon as I saw bubu, I Ron enter the tread.

Listen bubu, you're talking too much this daz oh.

4rm France church to Easter.

Just keep qaet there
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by youngakodex: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
etebefia:
forget you have no options as far as you are in this country.....you must pray for this country
Re: Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' by youngakodex: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
lereinter:

how can Nigeria be great

1. Nigeria has as president a dullard and useless person

2. 90% of the population are willing to leave the country at the least opportunity

3. 90% of the working class need a new job

4. A country where only federal government job is desired

Etc

How can such country be great
We will never give up.......it gonna be alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Nigeria Buttresses On The Spread Of Fake News On Social Media / EFCC To Arraign Akpobolokemi And Emmanuel Atewe For N8.5bn NIMASA Fraud / Oby Ezekwesili’s Emotional Speech As She Takes A Bow From Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.