Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) (30070 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Gossipninja: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
HAPPENING NOW

Police officer by the name Chinedu stabbed & murdered an innocent man named Nyebuchi at Atali/Elimgbu, Obio/Akpor LGA. Rivers State.

When the youths of the area went on protest at the station, Police shot sporadically at unarmed civilians.

A 13 year old by the name Precious Gladstone & Turuchi (27) were shot by men of the Police when youths went on protest against the murder of Nyebuchi.

Nyebuchi was stabbed to death minutes ago by a Police officer called Chinedu. Precious Gladstone & Turuchi were subsequently shot by officers at Atali/Elimgbu Police station.

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/policemen-shoots-two-young-guys-stabs-one-in-obio-akpor-rivers-state/

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Gossipninja: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Watch The Sickening/Graphic Video HERE

5 Shares

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
cry embarassed cry see as them take waste our future leaders, we need reform in the police

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by viktohmarkz(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
this actually happened in my area.
police isn't your friend that shit is creep.
how can a police officer stab an innocent person to death? as an officer if the law no Matter what you're meant to arrest the fellow not stab him to death.
where did our police loose their senses?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Barryp(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
Happening in my street. The sound of gun shots is really scary. The street is deserted and you know what? I missed the Arsenal match because of this poo! #sad

17 Likes

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
May thunder strike any nairalander that comes here to say Nigeria is better than America..

They think living is about working and receiving heavy salaries and paying bill while at the same time catering for your family.

Like someone said, except the politicians and their families and the extremely rich citizens, every other individual in Nigeria is not living.. We may be alive but not living.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Gvicsocial: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by philips007(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nawa'oO
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rip
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by ShameOnAPC: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
This is becoming 3 much

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by anyimontana(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Abeg, seems today is armed forces remembrance day

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by donbenie(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
The Police Is Your Friend .. undecided
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Our police Men are really gangstas

#endpoliceforce

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by yusuff4u2c(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
This is really getting out of hand. Given the frequent recurrence of police brutality and abuse of power, The Nigerian Police should conduct psych test for all its officers and a proper rule of engagement should be taught at all levels. A commission consisting of not only serving officers but also well meaning citizens should be set up to look into all case of police brutality and abuse of power in order to punish the bad eggs accordingly and also serve as deterrence against future occurrence.... This is so sad

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by xana101: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Life in Nigeria is one big hell. I’ve been on leave for some days now. I can imagine why people bahave abnormal. No light since morning. They bring d light and d next 10 minutes they took it. I’ve been so frustrated and depressed. This night is d worst. Right now I’m sweating seriously inside my room. I went to my children’s room too to check them. They are sweating seriously too. I can’t put on gen for 24 hrs. I don’t know how people survive this hardship. May God not forgive our present and past leaders. Nigeria is d place called hell-fire.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Naijaguy123: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
The worst place to live in Nigeria now is Rivers state security wise. Cultist, kidnappers, political thug .

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Humanaces: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
GOD this popo own don they too much

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by privaldo: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
We need guns to actually defend ourselves from frustrated law enforcement agencies, I am actually gonna get one myself, so that none of them is gonna mess with me.

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by tstx(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rivers police.... Always representing
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Jolite(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nigeria police again?
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Pabloosas(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
It is well
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by dammypee55: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
I weep for country called Nigeria. cry

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by saintofheaven: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Gossipninja:
HAPPENING NOW

Police officer by the name Chinedu stabbed & murdered an innocent man named Nyebuchi at Atali/Elimgbu, Obio/Akpor LGA. Rivers State.

When the youths of the area went on protest at the station, Police shot sporadically at unarmed civilians.

A 13 year old by the name Precious Gladstone & Turuchi (27) were shot by men of the Police when youths went on protest against the murder of Nyebuchi.

Nyebuchi was stabbed to death minutes ago by a Police officer called Chinedu. Precious Gladstone & Turuchi were subsequently shot by officers at Atali/Elimgbu Police station.

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/policemen-shoots-two-young-guys-stabs-one-in-obio-akpor-rivers-state/

I experience this one today.... see the kind race wia I use take off today. chai! there was a state called Rivers state.

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by ClearFlair: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
It is well
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by nairalanduseles: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
This is not funny ........something has to happen now..pls stop waiting for God to change anything ......if there was a God things would have changed......emancipate urseleves
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Npfn: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
The youths there should initiate operation find chinedu no matter were he run to do poster of him paste it in the whole pH find his wife and family members an eye for an eye remember it could be you once dead your dead

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by ainas247: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jesus when are you coming
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Hades2016(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
There was a country... Nigeria is dead

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by simplyOJ(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
What's all these with Police brutality. Are they the only ones facing the harsh economic conditions? Turn to the left, right, back & front are mostly police killing those they are supposed to protect.

I just hope they don't push the citizens to a point where the police itself turn endangered specie (selah)

Ghanaian Man Accused Of Turning A Lady Into A Snake (Video) / Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick / Helen Mukoro Idisi Arrested In Spain For Posing As UN Official