Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,120 members, 7,863,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) (30092 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by TANID(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Again
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Adegreen(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
there is no difference between Nigeria police and a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by IjebuWarrior: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
undecided
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Adegreen(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
My advice to the federal government of Nigeria is to legalize Gun like America so that all this killing from police will stop

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
I don't know the details of what happened but the commotion in that area this evening was something else. We had to quickly lock up the pharmacy and figure out a way to get home safely. And we did, thanks to God.
See how people were running helter skelter in all directions. The police were shooting into the air. The indiscriminate shooting alone put people on the run. Note it was already dark. There was palpable fear in the air all around the area. Even before we closed the pharmacy a man who fell and had serious injuries while running was brought to our pharmacy. We couldn't help him because we were in a hurry to close too. In fact it was from them we learnt that other pharmacies and businesses along the road have all closed. They couldn't find a place to get first aid. We were the only shop still open. In fact as I was going I confirmed that was true as I saw no other shop still open.

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by passey: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nobody will mention that the "innocent" boys may be cultists who are making life impossible by stealing, armed robbery, killing etc

Unfortunately, such is the life around PH... Too many cultists/robbers

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Okeyc230: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
End time country
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Acedave1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
boko haram don dey among our police
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
xana101:
Life in Nigeria is one big hell. I’ve been on leave for some days now. I can imagine why people bahave abnormal. No light since morning. They bring d light and d next 10 minutes they took it. I’ve been so frustrated and depressed. This night is d worst. Right now I’m sweating seriously inside my room. I went to my children’s room too to check them. They are sweating seriously too. I can’t put on gen for 24 hrs. I don’t know how people survive this hardship. May God not forgive our present and past leaders. Nigeria is d place called hell-fire.
Go get the electric rechargeable fan bro it will help you . It really good you can buy two sef one for your room and one for your children’s room no let heat kee u and ur children abeg, With 44k you can get two . Nigeria na country mtcheeeww

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by 8stargeneral: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Syria is more save to live than nigeria,

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
The devil trailing the police officers this time around means business
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by anonymuz(m): 12:12am On Apr 19, 2019
viktohmarkz:
this actually happened in my area.
police isn't your friend that shit is creep.
how can a police officer stab an innocent person to death? as an officer if the law no Matter what you're meant to arrest the fellow not stab him to death.
where did our police loose their senses?
this is the next level of incompetence. Where government can not do anything about it

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by BrokenCock: 12:41am On Apr 19, 2019
viktohmarkz:
this actually happened in my area.
police isn't your friend that shit is creep.
how can a police officer stab an innocent person to death? as an officer if the law no Matter what you're meant to arrest the fellow not stab him to death.
where did our police loose their senses?
they got to realize that the increment in salary was a big scam to make dem vote buhari
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by femmoy(m): 12:59am On Apr 19, 2019
passey:
Nobody will mention that the "innocent" boys may be cultists who are making life impossible by stealing, armed robbery, killing etc

no matter what the boys are,is it legal for the NPF to take lives?
are you sure you are a Nigerian and not an alien?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by bamasite(m): 5:08am On Apr 19, 2019
So na why I no fit go house after work yesterday be this?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:55am On Apr 19, 2019
Police need constant training and retraining
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by TinaG(f): 6:26am On Apr 19, 2019
Just burn down the station.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by otokx(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
Go get the electric rechargeable fan bro it will help you . It really good you can buy two sef one for your room and one for your children’s room no let heat kee u and ur children abeg, With 44k you can get two . Nigeria na country mtcheeeww

44k is big money in Nigeria, he can start with 1.
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Nukilia: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2019
xana101:
Life in Nigeria is one big hell. I’ve been on leave for some days now. I can imagine why people bahave abnormal. No light since morning. They bring d light and d next 10 minutes they took it. I’ve been so frustrated and depressed. This night is d worst. Right now I’m sweating seriously inside my room. I went to my children’s room too to check them. They are sweating seriously too. I can’t put on gen for 24 hrs. I don’t know how people survive this hardship. May God not forgive our present and past leaders. Nigeria is d place called hell-fire.

Carry your family go Canada. Nigeria is a dangerous terrain at the moment... I wonder how couples make love in the terrible heat with sweat all over their bodies...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Nukilia: 7:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Adegreen:
there is no difference between Nigeria police and a terrorist

May God protect us from the evil we know

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Nukilia: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Adegreen:
My advice to the federal government of Nigeria is to legalize Gun like America so that all this killing from police will stop

That will be the beginning of the end for Nigeria! The number one enemy of the people are politicians, they'll start dying the first week guns are legalized. Next on the list are police guys before you start looking for your own enemies cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Hadampson(m): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2019
GutsOverFear:
May thunder strike any nairalander that comes here to say Nigeria is better than America..

They think living is about working and receiving heavy salaries and paying bill while at the same time catering for your family.

Like someone said, except the politicians and their families and the extremely rich citizens, every other individual in Nigeria is not living.. We may be alive but not living.

grin grin
You dey vex o cheesy

Yes, we are merely existing not living in zoogeria.

Anybody that compare Nigeria with United States of America needs to be taken to a psychiatry home for check up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Hadampson(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
sad

The cops are NEVER your friends.

I was returning from the club when i was stopped by the dreaded SARS.

I was asked to lower my glass, i obliged and was rewarded with the barrel of an AK-47 thrusted into the car. shocked

I was asked to open my car boot which i did.

"What can i help you with, officer?"

Whether he had been drinking expired beer or he hadn't brushed for weeks, i don't want to know but his breath was foul enough to kill a fly undecided

"Get down!" He commanded! I didn't want to experience his rotten teeth the 2nd time so i quickly complied.

I was suprised to see Cannabis Sativa alias Marijuna growing out of my Honda Accord 2009 car boot.

To be continued...

Boss, you are very talented. Stop wasting your talent on politics section. Go to literature section and showcase your talent

Shalom
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by deavicky(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2019
passey:

use ur brain. They said "Chinedu a police man stab" not shoot. Why on earth would he use knife on a him even if he is a suspect. Using knife on him means he was very close to him. Why not hold him if he's resisting arrest and why did he go alone.
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Rolly22(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2019
GutsOverFear:
May thunder strike any nairalander that comes here to say Nigeria is better than America..

They think living is about working and receiving heavy salaries and paying bill while at the same time catering for your family.

Like someone said, except the politicians and their families and the extremely rich citizens, every other individual in Nigeria is not living.. We may be alive but not living.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Bennethanderson(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2019
With the way I'm seeing this country very soon everybody will have a gun to protect themselves from police.
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by arcnomec(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2019
Naijaguy123:
The worst place to live in Nigeria now is Rivers state security wise. Cultist, kidnappers, political thug .

Just see how stupid you sound.If Rivers state is the worst place to live in Nigeria,where is Bornu state located in your map?
Where is Zamfara state located also.You speak without reasoning.Name one state in Nigeria presently that doesn't experience a pocket of violence before and after the elections.
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by Ekpeitut: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2019
Perfectnumber6:

My guy you be man wey sabi. That thing is a life saver. If you want it last all through the night until the early hours of the morning run it at the lowest speed. wink
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by FroshJaynex(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2019
I foresee a genocide soon, omo make boys gather mind end this nonsense. Trail any police officer wey don commit, catch am alone make boys pour frustration ontop them one by one cos these guys ain't out to protect us but kill us all. We must stand up now, tomorrow it could be you hit by a happy triggered police gunfire. We plenty pass them o
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) by CioAngels(f): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2019
Well, since the ogas are not ready checkmate all these killers, then, it should be tit for tat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Shows How Okorocha Was Attacked By Uzodimma's Men / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N200 Gift / Chidinma Ojukwu Makes U-turn, Denies Killing Usifo Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.