Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,574 members, 7,840,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Gov Rotimi Akeredolu & Wife Celebrates 38years Of Blissful Marriage! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gov Rotimi Akeredolu & Wife Celebrates 38years Of Blissful Marriage! (452 Views)

Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) / At 38years No Man To Call My Own! Am I Jinxed? I Need Your Prayer Support. / Can A Girl Of 21yrs Marry A Man Of 38years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Rotimi Akeredolu & Wife Celebrates 38years Of Blissful Marriage! by mutumina007: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Congratulations!!!

38 YEARS OF TOGETHERNESS �
STILL GOING STRONG!

On 18th April, 1981 a couple Betty and Rotimi walked down the aisles in solemnisation of their holy matrimony and was joined as one.

The journey started in Enugu when Pretty Betty a fresh graduate of University of Nigeria Nsukka, working with Federal department of fisheries met her heartthrob Rotimi who was serving as a youth corper.

According to Betty, the attraction was magnetic!

In her own words "I fell for his broad shoulders"

The marriage is blessed!h with four children all of whom are doing very well and three grand children.

Surely they can count their blessings and name them one by one.

Join me celebrate the FIRST COUPLE of Ondo State.

Do have a fulfilled Married Life, Mr Governor and First Lady

#BettyAketi@38
#WeddingAnniversary

Re: Gov Rotimi Akeredolu & Wife Celebrates 38years Of Blissful Marriage! by joseo: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Happy anniversary
Re: Gov Rotimi Akeredolu & Wife Celebrates 38years Of Blissful Marriage! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
WoW!
That is great! Many more years ahead.
Re: Gov Rotimi Akeredolu & Wife Celebrates 38years Of Blissful Marriage! by HonAdeli(m): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Happy Anniversary Governor.. May you continue to wax strong.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Women Should Learn To Initiate Sex More In Your Relationship / Please Help Me Quick, Am In Pains / Honeymoon In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.