Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) (5621 Views)

Could This Be An Evidence That Shows Women Are More Matured Then Men? / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Do This If You Want Her Beg For More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by NueLMotors(m): 1:30am On Apr 19, 2019
Greetings

I am having issues in my relationship and that's because my woman loves sex too much.

Please guys...how can I be able to go as many rounds as she want.

How can I make her ask for more

*Matured minds only*
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:12am On Apr 19, 2019
Beggar
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by frozen70(f): 5:17am On Apr 19, 2019
You want to over work yourself over a pussy

Your woman likes sex and you think you have gotten something to cherish ❓

At your age now, follow natural way of satisfying a woman with out looking for enhancer

Your heart beat and heart rate determins your strength, anything more than that, be ready to find your self in an emergency unit of the hospital

If she likes sex and you can't go rounds to satisfy her, leave her to find her match

11 Likes

Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by anthonyuncle(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2019
u are complaining that she loves sex too much and u are still looking for ways to make her ask for more!
u wan kill urself?
abeg maintain ur natural performance level,but be dynamic in ur love making & always try new styles and patterns

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by NueLMotors(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Beggar
���

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by NueLMotors(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wow
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by bogdaddy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
A female with good sense of reasoning.
frozen70:
You want to over work yourself over a pussy

At your age now, follow natural way of satisfying a woman with out looking for enhancer

Your heart beat and heart rate determins your strength, anything more than that, be ready to find your self in an emergency unit of the hospital

If she likes sex and you can't go rounds to satisfy her, leave her to find her match

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by frozen70(f): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
bogdaddy:
A female with good sense of reasoning.

Thanks dear
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by bogdaddy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
You’re welcome, I’d like to be friends with you.

frozen70:

Thanks dear
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
NueLMotors:
Greetings

I am having issues in my relationship and that's because my woman loves sex too much.

*Matured minds only*

You obviously dont make her cum.
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by frozen70(f): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
bogdaddy:

Lol
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by chris31(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
It's not by how many rounds u go bro
Spend enough time on pre-intimacy make her to scream,
held & even bit u she will be the one begging u to insert ur junior inside her
Know her favorite style & give it to her & watch her cum in no distance time
She will never forget u easily

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by NueLMotors(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2019
smiley
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by donaldde2: 10:32am On May 18, 2019
[quote author=frozen70 post=77665578]You want to over work yourself over a pussy

Can't believe this wan is coming female... nice one tho, but hope u are real
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by adeboi1: 10:36am On May 18, 2019
NueLMotors:
Greetings

*Matured minds only*

contact this number on WhatsApp
07015463626 and get solution to your problem
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by donaldde2: 10:36am On May 18, 2019
bogdaddy:

Oh. Dis her comment no make u get sense again.. u don turn to friend beggar now now

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 18, 2019
bogdaddy:

u dey find hoe to phuck! we know ur format
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by donaldde2: 10:51am On May 18, 2019
SmellySperm:

u dey find hoe to phuck! we know ur format

U get sharp brain to catch d beggar shaaa
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by NueLMotors(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2019
grin
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by frozen70(f): 2:30pm On May 18, 2019
[quote author=donaldde2 post=78492477][/quote]

Am real and I have to be Frank with you
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by donaldde2: 4:09pm On May 18, 2019
frozen70:

Am real and I have to be Frank with you

That's cool of u. Means u don't remain like all dis technology kids of nowadays ... lol
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by NueLMotors(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2019
smiley
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by CosmicJames(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2019
NueLMotors:
Greetings

*Matured minds only*

Learn to make use of your fingers.
It will save you a whole lot of energy and reduce the stress on your joystick.

You don't have to die before your time
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by NueLMotors(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2019
smiley grin
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by bogdaddy(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2019
You must be a fool
donaldde2:

Oh. Dis her comment no make u get sense again.. u don turn to friend beggar now now
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 30, 2019
Minimal. So radiant. angry
Re: How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) by NueLMotors(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Mention One Instruction Women Obey From Men Without Delay Or Argument / If U Were To Choose Btw $1,000,000 And True Love. Which Would It Be And Y? / See What A Girl From '2go' Did To Me...really Shocks Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.