Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) (18145 Views)

Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by akinhanger: 6:08am On Apr 19, 2019
A former presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), Oby Ezekwesili Upload Her Mummy Photos Online "Wish her happy birthday"

As I reminisced the years spent with my mom on this her 77th birthday it struck me that we end up becoming them. My mom adopted everyone around as her child & treated them as she did us. We didn’t understand it. Now I do. Every woman carries a womb in the heart. Ezigbo Nnem❤️�

My mother of inestimable value is 77 years today❤️�.
My icon for the 5 Realities of a woman- a Unique individual, a daughter, sister, mom & wife.
Can’t believe you are now just 3 years to 80!��
God shall surely fulfill all His promises to you.
Love you deep deep Nnem!
��❤️��

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Oby-Ezekwesili-Share-Photos-Of-Her-Mom-Online-Wish-Her-Happy-Birthday-77.html

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by akinhanger: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2019
Happy Birthday....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by opparadise: 6:27am On Apr 19, 2019
A shit-hole country ne'er gave women the opportunity to rule, in lieu, they handed the 'throne' to men who barely have twenty years to live more and who have ruled afore the civil rule. How then can these men have a future for Nigeria when they are short-lived pests?
Oby, as it is your birthday, do sth new to the people living under the bridges in Lagos.., not seeking 'happy birthdays' like it's makeups or face foundation. Don't be a good chameleon only during electoral campaigns.

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by nagastat: 6:44am On Apr 19, 2019
Dem no resemble.
Oby's mum is beautiful grin

Happy day .

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by nagastat: 6:47am On Apr 19, 2019
opparadise:
A shit-hole country ne'er gave women the opportunity to rule, in lieu, they handed the 'throne' to men who barely have twenty years to live more and who have ruled afore the civil rule. How then can these men have a future for Nigeria when they are short-lived pests?
Oby, as it is your birthday, do sth new to the people living under the bridges in Lagos.., not seeking 'happy birthdays' like it's makeups or face foundation. Don't be a good chameleon only during electoral campaigns.

Riddle me this!
What's worse than a poop hole country?.....

A poop filled brain.

Flush it!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by yerokunphilips: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2019
nagastat:

Riddle me this!
What's worse than a poop hole country?.....

A poop filled brain.

Flush it!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by Ajibolatao(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Good. Tradition is the way.

Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses which include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging for a token.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by DanielSmart2: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Very nice...

Meanwhile

Scholarships to study in Canada, Germany and United Kingdom. With your student visa and work permit.

Apply here right now!!!

http:///2PiSHmv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2019
Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2019
Happy birthday mama, continue to live in good health. Amen.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by kennyz247(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2019
God bless you mama not like buhari's mother who refused to abort him when she get him belle
nau hungry don full d whole country

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2019
:o4
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2019
Mummy be looking like Dangote....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by kiiingemmy(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2019
Download New Album By Simi - Omo Charlie Champagne

Download Here --->><

https://afribaze.com.ng/music/afro/3009-simi-omo-charlie-champagne-vol-1
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by D1zion: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2019
She's so beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2019
nagastat:
Dem no resemble.

Happy day .
look at the forehead and the lips. Dem resemble. Madam oby fit take the rest resemble im paale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Hbd Mma Oby...More years in Good health I pray...

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by Aidsi2: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2019
H

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2019
God will judge Oby Ezekwezili for lying that her mom is 77 yrs. Why is it that an average Nigerian always wants to be younger than his or her real age? Look at PMB whose younger sister celebrated her 80 something birthday while he claims 2b 75,
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2019
nagastat:
Dem no resemble.

Happy day .

She definitely didn't get her looks from this good looking mama undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2019
Happy birthday mama Oby
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2019
Is she OBJ's ex- wife?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by Blessynokoro: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2019
HBD
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by sexyking1: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2019
Why her mum come fine pass her? Happy birthday ma! Proud mummy.
May your offspring make you proud and never bring u reproach!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by josepyaolat: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2019
enjoyment galore
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) by privaldo: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2019
opparadise:
Aunty Oby backed out from the election without any pressure from any body and point of correction it's her mum's birthday not hers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Approves 13% Derivation For Revenue Generated From Mining / ISWAP Kills 8 Boko Haram Members, Seizes Large Quantities Of Ammunition / APC Governors In Meeting With Oshiomhole Over Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.