Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) (39886 Views)

Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Priscy01(f): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Former presidential candidate Oby Ezekwesili on Saturday celebrated her husband Chinedu Ezekwesili on his 67th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

She tweeted:
March 13th! One of the greatest days in history�� Happiest glorious 67th birthday to #MyGift @neduezeks whose love for our God is a Gospel of its own!!

“Our Lord who ‘makes everything beautiful in His time” shall surely decorate your life today and forever!

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1370632731852476416?s=20

The couple are pastors in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

They have twin sons – Chine and Chuba Ezekwesili.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
One thing I love about pastor Chinedu is that if you meet him for the first time, he introduces himself as "Chinedu". No "Pastor". And he insists on being called "Chinedu".

Not to forget his signature hi five.

Very down to earth and progressive pastor.

Many more years sir.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by hisgrace090: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is it.

Very nice of them!

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
The wife is more popular.

I was even thinking she's a widow or something like that.

Happy Birthday to him.

Sometime, a woman needs financial security.

Love alone doesn’t make sense. It won’t pay her bills and solve some of her other needs.

Therefore my brothers, let’s hustle hard

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by slivertongue: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
happy birthday sir.long life

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by JuanJO(m): 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy birthday sir. More years ahead. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by room089: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Yet some leaders of new school will come here to condemn and criticise the institution called marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy birthday sir, more grace

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Abigirlsuen: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
So ezekwesili dey romantic?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Fxwarrior: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Happy Birthday to him.

Love alone doesn’t make sense. It won’t pay her bills and solve some of her other needs.

You say what?

Did she complain to you that she's broke.

Why intrude in their family affairs.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Creditalerts: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redeemed shocked
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by York12: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hbd to her
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by StreetFight: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Okay. Congrats to him. I hope he is not an adulterer like your friend's husband that was sleeping with a nurse working under him.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Fortigas: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy birthday ma
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nice. Happy people. Wishing him more fruitful years ahead!

York12:
Hbd to her
Fortigas:
Happy birthday ma
These ones didn't read the post.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by datola: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Correct woman of valour!

God bless you and your husband @ 67... and all your entire family.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Commonguy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
happy birthday to her husband

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by ayourbamie: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Thanks for pushing her this far

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by d4gmail: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
From the photo I can tell a lot.

One of them is that she is a dominating wife.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by taiwotimitt: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
happy birthday pastor chinedu

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by witworth(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Happy Birthday to him.

who asked you all these one now, I don't think anyone sent you an errand.

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by StreetFight: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
witworth:
who asked you all these one now, I don't think anyone sent you an errand.

You no be Nigerian? Na so we dey do nah.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by taiwotimitt: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Romanoff:
One thing I love about pastor Chinedu is that if you meet him for the first time, he introduces himself as "Chinedu". No "Pastor". And he insists on being called "Chinedu".

Not to forget his signature hi five.

Very down to earth and progressive pastor.

Many more years sir.

He doesn't joke with hi five
you are lifted, you are going higher
I like that man

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by tutudesz: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is the first time I would see a pic of her husband

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) / Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.