Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) (19778 Views)

Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by TANID(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
I Want This
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by chibuzorAbia: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
markfour:
were they stranded or ask anybody to epp them when they were fvking?? let them handle their responsibilities well...

ABSOLUTELY! Awon oloshi type!
Use preek train dem na, shebi the thing sweet abi.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by chibuzorAbia: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
TANID:
I Want This

Hope you have money? And please help Nigeria. The country is a poor country and minimum wage is only N30k. No job, no infrastructure, no social security, no economy! Reason am well oo!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:
Why does God always do these things this way?

There are millionaires who can afford the cost of childbirth in any hospital in the world, begging and crying day after day for a child but they don't have it.

Now, here's a peasant woman who can't afford jack, giving birth to quintuplets only to be stranded in the hospital.

Is this a just act by God?
it sounds sane for us as human to ask this question. But remember he's God, and no one questions his decision. The God that feeds the birds of the sky will surely provide for them. Remain blessed!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by chibuzorAbia: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
franciskaine:
it sounds sane for us as human to ask this question. But remember he's God, and no one questions his decision. The God that feeds the birds of the sky will surely provide for them. Remain blessed!

Absolutely senseless irresponsible statement and belief. This is one of the reasons people are desperate in this country.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by TANID(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Hope you have money? And please help Nigeria. The country is a poor country and minimum wage is only N30k. No job, no infrastructure, no social security, no economy! Reason am well oo!
Thank You For remind Sir Seriously I Don't Want This Kind Of blessing
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Absolutely senseless irresponsible statement and belief. This is one of the reasons people are desperate in this country.
then be ready to question everything on earth. Funny u won't get answers but more confusion.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by markfour(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
ABSOLUTELY! Awon oloshi type!
Use preek train dem na, shebi the thing
sweet

i don't no bt i urge u to taste am....

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by olisaokere(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

There are millionaires who can afford the cost of childbirth in any hospital in the world, begging and crying day after day for a child but they don't have it.

Now, here's a peasant woman who can't afford jack, giving birth to quintuplets only to be stranded in the hospital.

God cannot give you children you cant take care off.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Enny2013(f): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
God is great sha. God, I nid just triplets.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by kayzeesoft(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

AL-MUDABIR
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Wow, his wife really tried.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

It simple, God just want to make the poor family rich through those kids....... or u want the rich to get richer and the poor to get poorer,,,, God does His things i diff ways
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Cityguy: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
HitSong:
WHY IS SHE STRANDED?

NIGERIANS AND THEIR EXPLOITATIVE MENTALITY

SHE DEY FIND GOV MONEY

OLE

YOU THINK SAY YAHYA BELLO GET UR TIME
Like you know. Don't know why Nigerians like to play on other people's intelligence and emotion. If you look well now you would realise it was IVF. They made the choice but would want others to pay. Nothing is wrong with being assisted or gifted things when bundles of joy arrive but this exploitative behavior is what I don't like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Eyaah
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by orisa37: 6:42am On Apr 20, 2019
orisa37:

The quintuplets are Kogi citizens not Biafra, so Bello take note.
Governor Bello of Kogi State Take care and custody. That's how unity grows naturally.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by mfm04622: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2019
Pavore9:
Hmm...There is need for intensive sensitization on why couples should buy Pregnancy Plans from HMOs as it kind of avert such a scenario.

Not only pregnancy plan. In Nigeria, all health plan usually includes delivery! It is a tragedy that Nigerians still don't buy health insurance
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Pavore9: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2019
mfm04622:

Not only pregnancy plan. In Nigeria, all health plan usually includes delivery! It is a tragedy that Nigerians still don't buy health insurance

True as I read less than 1% of Nigerians have a health insurance plan. I was trying to persuade someone to get a health insurance plan for his family but he is adamantly "rejecting" every form of sickness in his life and that of his family! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Drinking Lipton Tea / The Death Of Traditional Herbal Medicine In Nigeria / PHOTOS: Unknown Patients At National Hospital, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.