Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

All Of You Out There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Of You Out There (661 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Of You Out There by dobodobo(m): 5:03am On Sep 16, 2010
See me as the worst guy because I'm not important to everyone but someone while waiting for the real one, knowing she will show up someday or she is right beside me,time will tell

You are smart, sexy,beautiful and ambitious remember that can't take you to anywhere N can't give you any guy you want, You can't be every guys dream because love doesn't goes with beauty,it goes with heart and no matter how ugly or beautiful a lady is, the one who love her will locate her someday.If you think beauty is what count, you end up getting used and dump and later seeing guys as enemy

and never because you felt you are ugly and give every guy a chance to make love to you,thinking you have no choice but the one who want you will be patiently wait and not rush for sex

I tried not to think of any lady in life,if I do, I will be breaking my heart but I think about myself and try to put my future right everyday and always wanting to be successful because for every successful man, their is always a lady,

I am physically naughty ,systematically abusive but spiritually responsible while emotionally loving and tactically working hard and investing to be great in life.

Love yourself if you want to be loved,Respect yourself if you want to be respected and work hard to make yourself great in life,Not just working but invest in yourself and future,put smiles on yourself,spend on yourself to look good and women will always admire you

The greatest risk is life is never to take a risk,Take a risk. You must fail to succeed but the downfall of a man is not the end of his life.Believe in yourself and not in anyone
Re: All Of You Out There by madlady(f): 5:25am On Sep 16, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm, I knew you had hidden depths. cool cool cool

Re: All Of You Out There by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2010
dobodobo:

See me as the worst guy because I'm not important to everyone but someone while waiting for the real one, knowing she will show up someday or she is right beside me,time will tell

You are smart, sexy,beautiful and ambitious remember that can't take you to anywhere N can't give you any guy you want, You can't be every guys dream because love doesn't goes with beauty,it goes with heart and no matter how ugly or beautiful a lady is, the one who love her will locate her someday.If you think beauty is what count, you end up getting used and dump and later seeing guys as enemy

and never because you felt you are ugly and give every guy a chance to make love to you,thinking you have no choice but the one who want you will be patiently wait and not rush for sex

I tried not to think of any lady in life,if I do, I will be breaking my heart but I think about myself and try to put my future right everyday and always wanting to be successful because for every successful man, their is always a lady,

I am physically naughty ,systematically abusive but spiritually responsible while emotionally loving and tactically working hard and investing to be great in life.

Love yourself if you want to be loved,Respect yourself if you want to be respected and work hard to make yourself great in life,Not just working but invest in yourself and future,put smiles on yourself,spend on yourself to look good and women will always admire you

The greatest risk is life is never to take a risk,Take a risk. You must fail to succeed but the downfall of a man is not the end of his life.Believe in yourself and not in anyone

Nice one bro, but where are you coming from and heading to? grin grin grin
Re: All Of You Out There by Rocktation(f): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2010
Uh huh, i hear you.
Re: All Of You Out There by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2010
I no knw say u get sense small sef.
Re: All Of You Out There by Tinksh(f): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2010
Good words, hope you find 'the one' and know it at the time. grin
Re: All Of You Out There by kcblast(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2010
Wow!,
ur post worth a dime, dude
way 2 go
Re: All Of You Out There by adagz01(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2010
"you cant be every guys dream" dobo u'av made my day already.
Re: All Of You Out There by gametalk: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2010
BRAVO !!! I LIKE THAT, WHAT AN INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGE.
1. BELIEVE IN GOD AND YOURSELF
2. WORK HARD
3. DONT GET JEALOUS OF OTHERS
4. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE; NO ONE CAN CHANGE YOU
5. BE PRAYERFUL
6. YOUR TIME IS COMING

GOD IS YOUR STRENGTH
Re: All Of You Out There by Omolola1(f): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2010
you have tried~
Re: All Of You Out There by ice234: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
awards pls

(1) (Reply)

Sorry To Say! / How Will U Do Dis? / Please Help, My Mom Or My Girl? I Love Em Both!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.