Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' (47036 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by Proffdada: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:
There's nothing to write home about this olajukini angry

Unkempt

Underfed

Unethically ugly

Shapeless

Boned asss

Failed bleached skin

Flabby chest

Pukes angry
bipolar and insecurity dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by MiaB(f): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Profdada:
bipolar and insecurity dey worry you
I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by grandstar(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Unkempt

Underfed

Unethically ugly

Shapeless

Boned asss

Failed bleached skin

Flabby chest

Pukes angry

She still has a right to love herself and to be happy. God bless her

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by samtiyelov1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
xoxocandy:
chai I want luck too

I disagree! What you need is favour! Divine favour! Simple!

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by folarinstr: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nonsense, harrysong don fall my hand, despite how much I love him? He could be of low faculty to know that that lady is already made and they are lot of people out there hungry that can share that money and prayers would get to him from all corners. He bleeped up big tyme....mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by SamOyovwi: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Even me. I have a crush for slim ladies but at the same time ladies with big round ass
elotajohn1:
I don't know this thing I have for slim ladies.... The feeling is so special.

Though Hanti Jumoke no just wan fine abi she don go back under this hot sun with her SWEET agege bread?
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by mmadu5(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
i know a girl who can dance better ,harrysong is a bastard ,that money could change countless lives
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by funshoquadri: 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
mymadam:
shocked Who be dis? Na politician?
Nooooo na pilot

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by Westtimeline: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Unkempt

Underfed

Unethically ugly

Shapeless

Boned asss

Failed bleached skin

Flabby chest

Pukes angry
You are a sad man. Reason you can't progress in life.

Did her hubby complain to you?

I can bet it no one is beautiful as her in your house

You dirty fowl.

8 Likes

Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
elotajohn1:
I don't know this thing I have for slim ladies.... The feeling is so special.

Though Hanti Jumoke no just wan fine abi she don go back under this hot sun with her SWEET agege bread?

She no free fine na nii... Na by force 2 fine

Waiting b ur own self? undecided

Monkey no fine him mama like am grin grin grin
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by HerCuteness(f): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
mmadu5:
i know a girl who can dance better ,harrysong is a bastard ,that money could change countless lives
why the thing pain you like this
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by mmadu5(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
HerCuteness:
why the thing pain you like this

e no dey pain me but i know people who can dance better plus the girl is rich
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by Bbbwings: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Somebody's 2 months salary embarassed
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by mrteewhy0104(m): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nice one
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by Francejaik(m): 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
mymadam:
shocked Who be dis? Na politician?

grin epic kwestion
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by HerCuteness(f): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2019
mmadu5:

e no dey pain me but i know people who can dance better plus the girl is rich
who told you she's rich
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by blackslayer: 12:02am On Apr 20, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Unkempt

Underfed

Unethically ugly

Shapeless

Boned asss

Failed bleached skin

Flabby chest

Pukes angry

I hope you choke on that puke, you ugly motherfvcker! You are vgly inside no matter what you look like on the outside from the vitriol you just spilled. You are a sad motherfvka. I will like to fvck people like you up slowly and make you suffer because you don't deserve to breath, you vile scum! I will enjoy to see you suffer and then have mercy on your pathetic a55 to show you how to be a good person!!!! fvck you!!!

5 Likes

Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by HerCuteness(f): 12:04am On Apr 20, 2019
Bbbwings:
Somebody's 2 months salary embarassed
somebody's two years salary.
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by blackslayer: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2019
engrj:
DEAR ALL, KINDLY READ, DONATE AND SHARE.

Nairalanders pls sorry to bother you all again my hope was on my state governor but he gave us just 1m naira.

Please nairalanders help me to share this story in all your social media handles people only respond to a viral story.
Help me this month of April make it 1yr my mother was diagnosed with kidney disease and she has been on dialysis since then. Pls read.

My Mother needs N12M for a kidney transplant in India. ( We have 1m Naira donated by Mr. Governor of Edo state)

My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local council Edo state, a 48years old woman from Edo state was diagnosed of end stage rena failure ( kidney disease) around April last year. She is a single mother of one. Now she has her only child for survival. She has been going for dialysis since April last year. Each dialysis cost around N43,000 to N100,000 plus injections and sometimes blood transfusion. (twice a week)

She was told by her Dr at Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH that the only lasting solution for her ill health is to go for a kidney transplant. This can be done here in Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or India.
Please we are begging everyone to contribute even though is just N1,000.
Note: N1000 from 11000 people is eleven million Naira.
Please help save a Life.

We have all the necessary documents to backup this story. Thank you and God Almighty Bless you all Amen.
For verification, this is a link to it on national newspapers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kidney-disease-patients-husband-flees.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-m

For update read more here on this link I have supplied enough evidence here
https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes/6.

Mods show some Mercy please

My contact+2348064. 945586
Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

CAN YOU POST THIS ON BUHARI'S TWEETER OR INSTAGRAM OR SOMETHING? THOSE MOTHERFVCKAS OWE YOU AS A NIGERIAN CITIZEN!

I CAN PUT ALL THE BLAME ON THOSE BASTARDS BECAUSE IF THEY HAD DONE THE RIGHT THING BY NIGERIANS YOU WON'T NEED TO RUN HELTER SKELTER TO PROVIDE CARE FOR YOUR SICK MOTHER!
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by blackslayer: 12:14am On Apr 20, 2019
engrj:

Hilarious respond thank you sir/ma.

I will.

i'm not even trying to be funny, i feel your pain ! assuming this is genuine?
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by blackslayer: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2019
engrj:

Hilarious respond thank you sir/ma.

I will.

Do you know how to open a GOFUNDME ??

I CAN OPEN ONE FOR YOU ON YOUR BEHALF AND I CAN DIRECTLY PUT IN THE BANK INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED! LET ME KNOW....
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by minasota(f): 12:46am On Apr 20, 2019
Lordvaryx:
Harrysong paid her 400,000 as agreed and for the service she secretly rendered to him.
your comment is always imbecilic
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by purples25(f): 12:46am On Apr 20, 2019
blackslayer:

I hope you choke on that puke, you ugly motherfvcker! You are vgly inside no matter what you look like on the outside from the vitriol you just spilled. You are a sad motherfvka. I will like to fvck people like you up slowly and make you suffer because you don't deserve to breath, you vile scum! I will enjoy to see you suffer and then have mercy on your pathetic a55 to show you how to be a good person!!!! fvck you!!!

Thank you. Thank you so much for giving it to him like that. I'm so happy you did this.
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by blackslayer: 12:54am On Apr 20, 2019
engrj:

I have opened one for a while now

Gofundme link

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life

But if you help me open and manage it go ahead pls

i see that! i'm shocked no one has donated....but at the same time i'm not shocked. nigerians have a bad reputation all over the world reason people turn a blind eye to genuine folks seeking help. i will do the little i can do bro, i pray the good angels watch over your mom meanwhile!
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by oduademon: 1:20am On Apr 20, 2019
She is now a charity case
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by oduademon: 1:24am On Apr 20, 2019
The rug is coming off gradually, physically and metaphorically
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 20, 2019
The Joy of the Lord Jesus
2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
7:16 I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.
Beloved, from the text above Apostle Paul was happy and full of joy of what he was told by Titus about the Corinthians.
... The Corinthians were still fervent, having earnest desire and their repentance after being preached to.
... The Corinthians were sorry for their sins and repented.
... The Corinthians were all obedient
Beloved, if these were the Joy of Apostle Paul, how do you think Jesus will rejoice over these people? The Joy of the Jesus is that;
... His death is not in vain
... His people are still fervent
... Having the earnest desire to love Him more
... Are still obedient to His words and last command to bring souls to His kingdom. His joy is seeing you expressing His love towards your fellow man but beloved
Are you giving Jesus joy? Or
Are you causing Him pain?
Are you nailing Him back to the cross?
Beloved, let your life be a joy to Jesus. He has given all for you and He expects you to give Him all - your life, your commitment, your time, your thirst, your hunger, your desire, your love, spirit, soul, heart, body and mind.
Beloved, don't let the death of Jesus be in vain, wake up!!! Let Jesus rejoice over you, don't make Him weep over you. He knows that you will face tribulations, that is why He gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you. He gave you all and He is expecting you to do likewise.
Are you going to do that?
Please do, don't let His death and sufferings be vain. Repent of your sins, be fervent and steadfast, continue in His love, live for Him and Him alone and be obedient to Him from now henceforth. Be a Joy to Him. GOD bless you.
Are you reading this text and you have not given your life to Christ, the time is now, don't wait any longer, He wants you to accept Him today. He has been knocking, the time is now, He died that you may be saved from the hold of sins and darkness of this world.
If you have decided to accept Him, say the following;
Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take charge of my life.
Hallelujah!!!, you are saved. If you have done this, text this number +2347012859552.
GOD bless you.
Shalom.
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' by dkidd: 2:52am On Apr 20, 2019
Everyday we keep hearing news of our yeyebrities fronting by "dashing" money they don't have to strangers for one stupid reason or another, only in Nigeria. No true sense of charity. Little kids roam the streets daily with no guardian or help eating anywhere they find food, some turn armed robber and prostitutes or become food for ritualists, little kids and old people suffer everyday in hospitals mostly because no funds to even pay for bed and even when they can afford a bed its hard to raise money for the major treatment. Some are in cells and prisons rotting away for little or no crime at all used as replacement for hardened/ condemned criminals who buy their life since they are nobody and have nobody.. Worse things happen daily and our yeyebrities choose to compete with who gave what to whom and publicize the "good"deeds for what God made us who we are for a reason. He will never come face to face to help man and no manna will fall from heaven. He uses us to reach out to ourselves but my people are so dull to even understand something so simple as that and choose rather to flaunt their little to stroke their ego. Take a look at the real wealthy people worldwide, see what they do and how they do it.. And it all comes back to them in different ways. We really need to stop celebrating rubbish in these parts. Its time to grow up angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) / Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) / Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.