Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,805 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year (28339 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year by Orobosa267(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
boy see money ��� facebook na block I swear
Re: It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year by planetx: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
miraclear:

You are wrong.22 million dollars equal to 7.9 trillion naira that is nigeria budget for a fiscal year period.Google is yuor friend if in doubt.
Olodo 22 million is just 7.9 billion.
Re: It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year by InvertedHammer: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
deltateam:
Sometimes these rich men amuse me.
Protection is of the Lord. Who will protect him from sickness, diseases and death?

Besides better sniper never reason am.
/
Your Nigerian pastors will beg to disagree.

Even the Pope is in on the human security game.

For those claiming closer link with the almighty God, do they know what you don't know?

I honestly believe that most high profile "men of God" do not believe in God. They are playing a probability game. It is all act.

/
Re: It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year by Martinez39(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I will like this guy to adopt me as his sun
The one he has is effectively serving our solar system. No need for you.

1 Like

Re: It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Martinez39:
The one he has is effectively serving our solar system. No need for you.
I mean I want him to adopt me as his mail sun, one of his childrens
Re: It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year by Martinez39(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I mean I want him to adopt me as his mail sun, one of his childrens
Mail sun grin.

1 Like

Re: It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year by PlayerMeji: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Our politicians now have excuse for more allocations.

Imagine if it cost Mark Zuckerberg who is just trying to make friends $22 million to safeguard his life, we senators and reps that are making enemies day by day through our policies should be accorded more than that figure.
Re: It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year by Premiumwriter: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
StarUp:
Mark, if you need a female security guard, holla at me so I can link you up with the BEST in the game wink
I need a female security
Re: It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year by danthamccoy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
miraclear:

You are wrong.22 million dollars equal to 7.9 trillion naira that is nigeria budget for a fiscal year period.Google is yuor friend if in doubt.
Quick maths. Lol. Spewing trash with so much confidence
Re: It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Samsung galaxy s4 is available for 17k with a decent battery life. Dm 0902 739 3210 or 08093338722
Re: It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year by weedfada(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Mail sun grin.

grin you're wicked o!
Re: It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year by Ayobami7(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
好的
Re: It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year by efewizey(m): 12:32am On Apr 21, 2019
shebi its also god fearing and down to earth ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary / List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija / Kemi Filani Weds Adeyemi Emmanuel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.