Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) (34759 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Uniportadmision: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hmm nice one
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by tesppidd: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Am I the only person that is seeing the something that is being advertised on the first page of this topic?...
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by crackhouse(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Award wey no get name that one na award?
e get nah. Daughter of the rich award
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Elemosho478: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
So DJ cuppy now sing too? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by castrol180(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by luvme0702: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
How much did it cost her to buy the award?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by naijajobx: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Love it
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by mmclatino(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Award for music comedy
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by benqo01(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Legendary cuppy.......oya cut my neck ...have said mine
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Gabson001(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Award ke? Wetin cuppy dey sing?? Na ur father influence yu dey enjoy.. Despite the wealth she still dey beg to be recognised.. Kikiki i laff u in afghanista grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Parollawd(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
NobleAngell:
Did they say one of her hit tracks? Which one please? I guess it is yet to be sung.

Hey ma
Her greenlight featuring tekno was a hit, her vybe featuring sarkodie has over 1m video views... Are you still looking for the hit
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by thunderbabs: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
All this awards wey booda Ismaila the printer dey produce for ma street.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by captainamiedi1: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
dkidd:
Lolzz I hate to sound negative but does she even have a track at all talk more of "one of her hit tracks" grin Well wtv award she was given and for wtv reason i wish her well from the bottom of my heart grin cheesy grin

don't mind that talentless girl. she keep wasting good beats at any given opportunity.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by ufotty2001: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Arrangy award
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by captainamiedi1: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Parollawd:

Hey ma
Her greenlight featuring tekno was a hit, her vybe featuring sarkodie has over 1m video views... Are you still looking for the hit

how many seconds did she sing in those track?. she even destroy the beat self.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by NobleAngell(f): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Parollawd:

Hey ma
Yes, i am.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
Pls which award exactly?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by bluke(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
tribalistseun:
Award inside restaurant. Is this girl OK?

that was naija economy in uk, stay together, you survive together.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by inereunwa1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
Iam not a hater and I believe in little beginnings but that thing she released is not a hit at all.but I do like the video more than the audio.YAWA GO DEY.lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by mayorisaac: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Joshuazedd(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
NobleAngell:
Did they say one of her hit tracks? Which one please? I guess it is yet to be sung.
she is a DJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper Lil Pump Bitten By Snake While Shooting A Music Video / Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support / Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.