Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) (34760 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Richmondofficia(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
at least she to be honoured,even lil kesh never win any award since his career
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by NobleAngell(f): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Joshuazedd:

she is a DJ
...and singer.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Joshuazedd(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
NobleAngell:
...and singer.
hence she can win a dj award
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by NobleAngell(f): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Joshuazedd:
hence she can win a dj award
Did you read it or you just hurried to quote me? It says "music award" not dj.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by eazyhifii(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Her face be always dey oily sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Parollawd(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
captainamiedi1:

how many seconds did she sing in those track?. she even destroy the beat self.
She's a dj for crying out loud, so does it matter if she sings??

In all other djs song, tell. Me one that adds his/her vocal
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Parollawd(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
NobleAngell:
Yes, i am.

Greenlight featuring tekno is a hit... If she has released 4 singles and scored 1 hit as a dj, I think she did well.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Larryndelaw: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Award for what
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 21, 2019
grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 21, 2019
The girl is set for life. No need yall bugging yourselves abt the category of award and what not...
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by vertueptime: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2019
I love the green light i love the green light pom pom
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by freethinker420(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2019
DJ Cuppy no lie how much U pay for am??
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by seangy4konji: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congrats to her
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) by depthlone: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
she was only used to sell the beauty products to get in there you had to buy products worth 10k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper Lil Pump Bitten By Snake While Shooting A Music Video / Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support / Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.