Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pls, Your Advice Is Needed Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, Your Advice Is Needed Friends. (766 Views)

Dm Me On Whatsapp Needed Friends Contact / Dm Me On Whatsapp Needed Friends Contact / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Your Advice Is Needed Friends. by Levels1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
friend of mine is in a relationship with a lady 23years old, who has a child, a boy of 6 years old. The lady claim to love the guy but almost every secons of their time the lady always attend to her son and this is getting my friend sad and he is planning on walking away from the relationship. The lady was even saying that, she will take her son with her after marriage, and the guy declined, since then they have been having serious issues ,infact the lady sisters are all saying that the boy will definately follow her mon when my friend went to report to them,this lady used her son pictures on face book, whatsup, even as her phone screen saver ,respectively and my guy is alway not happy with that. Hardly is anytime she is going out to the guy place, the boy will be sad and beg her mom by saying mom dont go,etc
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed Friends. by jeff1607(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
abandon ship!
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed Friends. by anthonyuncle(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
l don't see da boy as a threat to their relationship.
he is still a kid, with time he will be weaned.
if he marries da girl, when she gives birth for him, her attention will automatically shift.
he should accept da boy as his own and show him love, datz something da boy will never forget

1 Like

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed Friends. by shege45: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
Levels1:
friend of mine is in a relationship with a lady 23years old, who has a child, a boy of 6 years old. The lady claim to love the guy but almost every secons of their time the lady always attend to her son and this is getting my friend sad and he is planning on walking away from the relationship. The lady was even saying that, she will take her son with her after marriage, and the guy declined, since then they have been having serious issues ,infact the lady sisters are all saying that the boy will definately follow her mon when my friend went to report to them,this lady used her son pictures on face book, whatsup, even as her phone screen saver ,respectively and my guy is alway not happy with that. Hardly is anytime she is going out to the guy place, the boy will be sad and beg her mom by saying mom dont go,etc
nonsense jealousy
Dats her son for Christ sake
If you dnt like it u can walk away
Rubbish thread.
So who the person dey follow do competition

1 Like

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed Friends. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
I don't understand, does your friend expect her to neglect and abandon her son cos of him? Didn't he know she has a son before he started the relationship If a mother can shun and not love her child that she gave birth to, then that means she will be a terrible wife and mother to his kids if he eventually marry her, tell your friend that a.k.a. you.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed Friends. by Omoge87(f): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
I don’t understand this? Please clarify. A woman has a son who she gave birth to. Met a guy and the guy expects her to abandon her son once she is married to him.

I am sorry but her son comes first before a stranger. Any man that cannot love and accept her son as his own should please park and leave the women and her son alone. Her son is used to having his mum alone to himself - now he has to get used to this new man who is a stranger. He has to adjust- he is only six years old and it will take him a while. For a long time it has been only this six year old and his mum.

The guy is being so ridiculous and unrealistic. Do people actually dump their children away because they are getting married to someone that is not the child’s father? What a foolish request for him to make. It shouldn’t even cause fight. The lady should have walked away as soon as he made the foolish request. When he met her he knew she had a child so ....

1 Like

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed Friends. by Levels1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I don't understand, does your friend expect her to neglect and abandon her son cos of him? Didn't he know she has a son before he started the relationship If a mother can shun and not love her child that she gave birth to, then that means she will be a terrible wife and mother to his kids if he eventually marry her, tell your friend that a.k.a. you.
You be mumu,for saying a.k.a. you. Senseless fellow.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed Friends. by Levels1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
anthonyuncle:
l don't see da boy as a threat to their relationship.
he is still a kid, with time he will be weaned.
if he marries da girl, when she gives birth for him, her attention will automatically shift.
he should accept da boy as his own and show him love, datz something da boy will never forget
You are just too much , mr. Noted.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed Friends. by Levels1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
shege45:
nonsense jealousy
Dats her son for Christ sake
If you dnt like it u can walk away
Rubbish thread.
So who the person dey follow do competition
Must you respond, fool?
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed Friends. by Levels1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
Omoge87:
I don’t understand this? Please clarify. A woman has a son who she gave birth to. Met a guy and the guy expects her to abandon her son once she is married to him.

I am sorry but her son comes first before a stranger. Any man that cannot love and accept her son as his own should please park and leave the women and her son alone. Her son is used to having his mum alone to himself - now he has to get used to this new man who is a stranger. He has to adjust- he is only six years old and it will take him a while. For a long time it has been only this six year old and his mum.

The guy is being so ridiculous and unrealistic. Do people actually dump their children away because they are getting married to someone that is not the child’s father? What a foolish request for him to make. It shouldn’t even cause fight. The lady should have walked away as soon as he made the foolish request. When he met her he knew she had a child so ....
I understand your point, you actually talk like a lady,cos men wont have talk the way you do. And again, most men avoid single parent cos of this kind of dispute. Sincerly speaking , i will have walked away if its should be me cause relationship should strictly be between two individual and without third party. I already advise him to walk away and search for simeone without a baggage .

(1) (Reply)

I Was The Woman And I Made The First Move / Why Are Rich Kids So Stingy? / Today Is International Kissing Day: Amazing Kissing Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.