Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

What Is Happening To Aghahowa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Happening To Aghahowa (1186 Views)

Where On Earth Is Pius Ikedia, Julius Aghahowa, Victor Agali And Efe Sodje / "27 Year Old" Aghahowa Rejoins Shakhtar Donetsk / Best Finisher: Obafemi Martins, Yakubu Aiyegbeni, or Julius Aghahowa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Aghahowa by enisco(m): 3:07am On May 01, 2007
please can someone tell me what is happening to aghahowa? ever since he join wigan in the premiership, he just refuse to shine!  i need your coment.

Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by Nobody: 3:26am On May 01, 2007
the consequences of age cheating!
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by Mustay(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2007
Haba! D consequence of rushing to d premiership
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by atiku07(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2007
ebe like say luck is against the guy ojare!

next time i think he will look b4 he leaps sad sad
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by Mustay(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2007
He came at d wrong time and he hasn't scored to make any other club 've interest
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by chuckdee4(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2007
wrong tym to join the premiership, especiallya struggling team, if they survive he just might show himself next season but his transfer was nothing but bad timing and possibly the wrong team
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by atiku07(m): 2:33pm On May 01, 2007
i think after shanktar donesk don finish de guy naim dem sell am give wigan abi angry angry
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by Mustay(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2007
No mind em. When manu wan buy am, the crazy guys no gree
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by atiku07(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2007
may god save us from enemy like friends because that is the worst enemy in life

what a sorry case

i think all him friends for uk suppose know say na this time dem fit help him and his game by giving him support and not making him look like alone ranger
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by enisco(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2007
yes aghawonder really need help and also what david said i think age cheating is also among one of his problem.the guy should wake up o before it is too late.
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by Mustay(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2007
Age cheating? D guy done 30?
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by enisco(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2007
MUSTAY what i mean is that the guy lied of his age.4 real life dat guy never pass 36? huh
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by Mustay(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2007
Nigeria! How old is kanu then?
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by enisco(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2007
wigan is about to be religated o, aghahowa please help them.
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by viee(f): 9:33am On May 12, 2007
i think the problem isn't an aghahowa issue
most player struggle once they get to the premiership
happened to almost all the big players
he just needs time to adjust
the sad thing is that his team doesn't need someone he is still Taryn to adapt at this point in time cry

i wish him well sha, i kinda like him
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by viee(f): 8:01am On May 14, 2007
well he another season to prove his worth

wish him well
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by 9ja4eva: 9:30am On May 14, 2007
Its sad though but i wish him well.Hopefully we will see what he is made of next season
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by viee(f): 9:42am On May 14, 2007
ya, may be bring back the spark we saw 2 seasons ago with Wigan when they first gained promotion
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by 9ja4eva: 10:14am On May 14, 2007
I hope
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by chuckdee4(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2007
At least he has nother season to proove that he aint past his best, Wigan were dead lucky to stay up, that was one crazy game against Sheffield united
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by 9ja4eva: 1:12am On May 15, 2007
Yes oh dey were so lucky.I wanted West Ham to go down though
Re: What Is Happening To Aghahowa by dayokanu(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2007
Simply put Old age.
A guy that was police inspector/ Sergeant at age 19 you too can just imagine the age he would be when he went to Nigeria 99 as a Police sergeant aged 19. What is the average age of a sergeant in Nigeria that was Aghahowa's age in 1999 add 8 to it and you would get a figure very close to 40. Remember he married a LASU graduate when he was 21 years officially!!

(1) (Reply)

Benjing 2008 Olympics; Updates, Games, Pictures / Meet Cristiano Ronaldo And His Sisters After Portugal Friendlies / Keshi Paid Two Months' Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.