Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) (6816 Views)

She Keeps Sending Me This Emoji, What Is She Up To? / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by vybzkartel: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
I have been chatting this lady for sometime now.I really love her and have told her. She hasn't said yes , but she has lots of time for me.

I have noticed that, she usually uses the emoji below when chatting me on WhatsApp.

What does this emoji mean and what do u think she intends implying?

Thanks

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by JasonScoolari: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
My brother, find the next girl. grin grin grin
She will only end up leaving you frustrated.

5 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by vybzkartel: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
My brother, find the next girl. grin grin grin
She will only end up leaving you frustrated.

Real ly ..is that the meaning of that emoji?
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by daddytime(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
It means you are a mugu being toyed with...

6 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by JasonScoolari: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
vybzkartel:

Real ly ..is that the meaning of that emoji?
Most likely.

She have someone else but enjoys your company. (Or enjoy seeing you fooling yourself around)

13 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
congratulations bro,you are about to be friend zoned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by neonly: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Quickly call of d relationship if der is any dis usually from an in serious personality

1 Like

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by vybzkartel: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
neonly:
Quickly call of d relationship if der is any dis usually from an in serious personality

sad
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by vybzkartel: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
daddytime:
It means you are a mugu being toyed with...

I have never given her a dime, I rather benefit from her
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by lagbaja(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by vybzkartel: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
lagbaja:
� Winking Face With Tongue
A yellow face sticking out its tongue and making a zany wink, usually shown with its right eye closed and left wide open. Often conveys a sense of fun, excitement, wackiness, buffoonery, or joking.

Generally goofier than � Face With Tongue and � Squinting Face With Tongue but less "crazy" than � Zany Face.

N what is the meaning of all this grammar

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
Welcome to our zone, the Friendzone!

12 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by vybzkartel: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Welcome to our zone, the Friendzone!

angry
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by MJBOLT: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
next time she sends that emoji,ask her if she wants to suck your d*ck

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by vybzkartel: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
next time she sends that emoji,ask her if she wants to suck your d*ck

eeeew thats disgusting

grin
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Op if you don't leave this girl in 4 market days the friend zoning will enter the final stage.
At this stage both your village people and your pastor will be required to work together for your rescue.

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by sacramento1212: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
vybzkartel:

I have never given her a dime, I rather benefit from her

And is it by giving money before one can be classified as mugu?

1 Like

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by MARX77(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oboy the way girls take dey bring out the analytical mind from guys, leaves me astonished till this day, lol.

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by vybzkartel: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
MARX77:
Oboy the way girls take dey bring out the analytical mind from guys, leaves me astonished till this day, lol.

grin
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by dipseacon: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
See you see friendzone

4 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by fahvourite(f): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
vybzkartel:

N what is the meaning of all this grammar
hahaha
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by anochuko01(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
new recruit, FRIENDZONE NIGERIA LIMITED
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by vybzkartel: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
dipseacon:
See you see friendzone

angry
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by vybzkartel: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
anochuko01:
new recruit, FRIENDZONE NIGERIA LIMITED

embarassed
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by rattlesnake(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
vybzkartel:
I have been chatting this lady for sometime now.I really love her and have told her. She hasn't said yes , but she has lots of time for me.

I have noticed that, she usually uses the emoji below when chatting me on WhatsApp.

Thanks

U are finished

1 Like

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by Babypearlly(f): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
vybzkartel:

Thanks
You are on a longgggg thingggggg����

1 Like

Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by vybzkartel: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
rattlesnake:

U are finished

How
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by vybzkartel: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Babypearlly:
You are on a longgggg thingggggg����

How do u mean?
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin dis guy don enter one chance...no puna 4 u from this olosho grin
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
What does that mean?
Are you alright at all?
I use that most times when I read something funny and it doesn't mean anything more than that to me.
Re: What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) by zolajpower: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
Take the next available flight ,she's about flightzone u

(1) (2) (Reply)

SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] / Prophet Odumeje's Source Of Power Exposed! INDABOSKI / Recharge card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.