Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) (10830 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by PROFdanmike(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
His girlfriend blocked him on WhatsApp to upload another guys photos on her DP

Eventually the guy realised and rain curses on her

Ladies and gentlemen,
Is this really right or wrong ?

https://twitter.com/SubDeliveryZone/status/1120309383018242048?s=19

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by PROFdanmike(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Mehn this is crazy

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
We have found the official "Swearer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria" (Zoo)

Make this guy swear (for) Buhari on May 29th.

48 Likes

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by SHAMONEYXL(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
Attitude not altitude, op correct it

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by Officialgarri: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
What type of guy gets so aggressive like this and resorts to curses.

Even if the girl is at fault, she actually played matured than him

15 Likes

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
The curse too much bros,na person sister be that,although i know it was adrenaline. To the main matter.

Forgive her. She is sorry, Obviously
If my ex had apologized like this,I wud forgive her

14 Likes

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
Some ladies sef.. lipsrsealed

Why block him when u can modify his contact on ur fone so he dosent appear on ur whatsapp list or modify ur whatsapp setting "exclude his number" so he cant see ur status...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by JasonScoolari: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
grin Those who understand, understand.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by NOC1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
while reading the reply, I became so sobber, i felt for the girl, and I saw a guy in love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
i don't know how some men can not comprehend if a woman love them or not, from early days of the friendship you should have known if she is reliable or not. He is not sensitive enough.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by daddytime(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Just suck it up dude and move..no need for the swear words....no be your words go hurt her if not you for don use your mouth declare say "I want to be richer than Bill gates" and e for don happen.

One of the secrets to minimizing the many stresses of life is. ..to learn the art of loneliness and not expecting some phantom love or care from some random people wey come life come hustle like you. Zero your expectations..this way you are able to wedge any heartbreaks or disappointments without much of any scathing.

Move on dude

33 Likes

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

You won't understand shocked

3 Likes

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by ednut1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Any guy training a gal he is not married to in school is not fit to be called a man

3 Likes

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by Lotel: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hmmm I smell lies.. Why block someone when you can easily privatize ur status view

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
If na me i go collect the pic frm my guy den upload am make she see am too we both celebrating d Easter
Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by goldman777: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
She is a lying cheat action speaks better than words a cheat will never tell you I'm cheating only common sense will tell you

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by Valleys(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
grayht:
Some ladies sef.. lipsrsealed

Why block him when u can modify his contact on ur fone so he dosent appear on ur whatsapp list or modify ur whatsapp setting "exclude his number" so he cant see ur status...
Sense no go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
sorry my foot! she skillfully planned everything and will do better next time

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by Preshy561(f): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
Having my boyfriend's friend contact on my phone, as in what? undecided
Those people sabi do amebo.

Oga no get woman deh find who him go break their relationship. Jobless somebody.
Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by Darevofpeace(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

My guy don pay school fees tire.If you do not have a life consuming your mind outside naija relationship, you might soon loose your mind as a result of the level of stress involved.
The day I got back my bad boy instinct,I got my peace.Most naija babes can't handle caring dudes, it's the one not giving her attention with numerous outside chicks that they would keep following.
I had done lovey dovey kind of relationship, I do loose at both ends.So now I am not gonna be emotionally connected to you.I just too tire.

8 Likes

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by lilmax(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
he went about it in a immature way....

why not just bang her till you're tired,while searching for a better person?

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by nazicartel(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
in my university days I bought a phone for my girlfriend, wanted to surprise her with the phone... when I got there she welcomed me, we started our love gist, then I noticed her friend was not comfortable... never knew they were preparing to go somewhere dat nite... she sent her friend text msg telling her she wants to discharge me so that they'll be going that she should call her... I suspected what was going on, I told her I want to check time then set my own time, she stupidly gave me d phone.. saw d msg, check time, then gave her d phone.. everything went as planned, her friend called her to cm and pick her text book that she's traveling dat nite... she told me she was going... I left her lodge.. couldn't sleep dat nite.. I sent her d msg she sent to her friend..... saw her calls coming didn't pick... to cut d story short... I sold d phone the nxt day... dat was d end of d relationship....
Heartbreak deh kill person... i pity this guy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by lilianofentse(f): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin Those who understand, understand.
u have too much sense
Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by lilianofentse(f): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
nazicartel:
in my university days I bought a phone for my girlfriend, wanted to surprise her with the phone... when I got there she welcomed me, we started our love gist, then I noticed her friend was not comfortable... never knew they were preparing to go somewhere dat nite... she sent her friend text msg telling her she wants to discharge me so that they'll be going that she should call her... I suspected what was going on, I told her I want to check time then set my own time, she stupidly gave me d phone.. saw d msg, check time, then gave her d phone.. everything went ad planned her friend called her to cm and pick her text book that she's traveling dat nite... she told me she was going... I left her lodge.. couldn't sleep dat nite.. I sent her d msg she sent to her friend..... saw her calls coming didn't pick... to cut d story short... I sold d phone the nxt day... dat was d end of d relationship....
Heartbreak dry kill person... i pity this guy
this can serve as a very good thread.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by JasonScoolari: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
u have too much sense
For you to quickly get the message, shows how intelligent you're. smiley

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by nazicartel(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
this can serve as a very good thread.
lol... abi?... no time to create thread my dear
Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

I think the curses scared her that's why she acted that way.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by okk4sure: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
daddytime:
Just suck it up dude and move..no need for the swear words....no be your words go hurt her if not you for don use your mouth declare say "I want to be richer than Bill gates" and e for don happen.

One of the secrets to minimizing the many stresses of life is. ..to learn the art of loneliness and not expecting some phantom love or care from some random people wey come life come hustle like you. Zero your expectations..this way you are able to wedge any heartbreaks or disappointments without much of any scathing.

Move on dude

Ur words make sense die.......U are tu much!
Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by daddytime(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
okk4sure:

Ur words make sense die.......U are tu much!

Thanks bro
Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by anochuko01(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Anyone who can lie and decieve a loved one, especially for a mundane stuff like dinner party is capable of doing anything...

Must she post the guy's picture too? Forget the whole begging, its because she was caught red handed. She knew exactly what she was doing.

3 Likes

Re: Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) by mrsuccessful(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
EYAHH!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Like Dogs / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 / My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.