Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad (2296 Views)

Going Back To Yahoo / I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by CuntMiner(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
(forget my username or signature,we are all here to have fun)
well my girlfriend,(well wife to be if i hammer) compared me to her female friends dating yahoo guys,d stuffs dey bought for dem......but im a footballer working very hard,playing my ass out tryna be a d next revelation,im working out a trial with chalton athletics league 2 of english league,but she wouldnt understand all dis cos she doesnt get,i think she wants result and not d planning and all.
i as a person cant start scamming people,it doesnt make sense to me,there will definitely be repercussions believe it on not,u cant make people cry and expect to laugh forever,im just very sad right now cos im not made yet,but i expected my girl to be encouraging me.....im just sad,im out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by dewhaley: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Focus On Your Career Bruh

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by daddytime(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
So na dat small play dey make you dey cry yen yen yen...oya go commit suicide na...if na to insult elders like us for here now una mouth go dey run like tap...

Common go back go tell her say me (your uncle) on your behalf say she be Dubai shiit eater....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by zanebaddo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
no naija girl wants to plan shiit these days baba na e day play e dey show dem want now...

Gone are those days when yahoo guys are seen to be irresponsible among girls... They are the real deal lately, one told me to do what other guys are doing I should stop complaining ....girls no send again, if you no get money hide your face...they need to slay on instagram

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
Red flag

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by nzeobi(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
you never even turn pro, you Don carry woman for head. better go focus on your football to see if something will come out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by essenceplus: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
daddytime:
So na dat small play dey make you dey cry yen yen yen...oya go commit suicide na...if na to insult elders like us for here now una mouth go dey run like tap...

Common go back go tell her say me (your uncle) on your behalf say she be Dubai shiit eater....

Caustic again. Dubai Shiiiit eater grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by opparadise: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
You are who you are! It didn't change anything.

well my girlfriend,(well wife to be if i hammer) compared me to her female friends dating yahoo guys,d stuffs dey bought for dem......
This is ambitionless in nature!
..but im a footballer working very hard,playing my ass out tryna be a d next revelation,im working out a trial with chalton athletics league 2 of english league,but she wouldnt understand all dis cos she doesnt get,i think she wants result and not d planning and all.
Young man, embrace education and stop solely seeing a future in football, rather, make it a bonus opportunity.

i as a person cant start scamming people,it doesnt make sense to me,there will definitely be repercussions believe it on not,u cant make people cry and expect to laugh forever,im just very sad right now cos im not made yet,but i expected my girl to be encouraging me.....im just sad,im out
She really may not know how to tell you to go and make realistic money but fraud is not advisable! Football, to me, has no future for its very plenty admirers. Stop thinking one day Barca will substitute Messi for you! It doesn't happen! You play football is a talent. What I mean is getting educationally professional! This is not an insult.
Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by luvyaself95(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
You're just so stupid focus on your life little boy
Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by CuntMiner(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
opparadise:

You are who you are! It didn't change anything.

This is ambitionless in nature!

Young man, embrace education and stop solely seeing a future in football, rather, make it a bonus opportunity.

She really may not know how to tell you to go and make realistic money but fraud is not advisable! Football, to me, has no future for its very plenty admirers. Stop thinking one day Barca will substitute Messi for you! It doesn't happen! You play football is a talent. What I mean is getting educationally professional! This is not an insult.
well im a graduate from the university of ilorin,class of 2015, B.Ed in educational management,geography as my minor.....but i studied for my parent,...MY PASSION IS FOOTBALL...I WONT STOP TILL I MAKE IT

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by opparadise: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
CuntMiner:
well im a graduate from the university of ilorin,class of 2015, B.Ed in educational management,geography as my minor.....but i studied for my parent,...MY PASSION IS FOOTBALL...I WONT STOP TILL I MAKE IT
Submit your CV to orgs. and still focus on your passion. Life will be easy!
Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by SaucyBenks(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
CuntMiner:
well my girlfriend,(well wife to be if i hammer) compared me to her female friends dating yahoo guys,d stuffs dey bought for dem......but im a footballer working very hard,playing my ass out tryna be a d next revelation,im working out a trial with chalton athletics league 2 of english league,but she wouldnt understand all dis cos she doesnt get,i think she wants result and not d planning and all.
better put that ashawo you call wife to be aside now and continue believing n pursuing your dream with determination.... Her eye go clear when you reach the other side...
Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by CuntMiner(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
SaucyBenks:
better put that ashawo you call wife to be aside now and continue believing n pursuing your dream with determination.... Her eye go clear when you reach the other side...
well,im d one who deflowered her,but people can change tho.....thanks,i will focus and keep looking for connections
Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by SaucyBenks(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
CuntMiner:
well,im d one who deflowered her,but people can change tho.....thanks,i will focus and keep looking for connections
hahahahahahaaa.... You deflowered her and you think she'd stick to you forever? You won't understand yet...
Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by UniQue84: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
CuntMiner:
bro sincerely you are a man pls go with your passion and dont allow anybody or anything come between you and your dream, and never substitute the things that gives you happiness and peace of mind for any girlfriend or any hoe whatsoever.

Go bro with a never give up mindset and with God on yourside you go make am definitely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by Burgerlomo: 12:36am On Apr 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Red flag

Yah head correct cool
Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by Preshy561(f): 12:54am On Apr 23, 2019
Football kee.
If it were to be me, I will not compare you Though, but I will advise you change focus or be diversified.

There is one Igbo adage that said: Adighi akwu ofu ebe ekiri mmanwu.

Be useful to your life before you clock 40 without any substantial means of income.
Football has rendered alot of guys careerless

1 Like

Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by yungz: 4:14am On Apr 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by Memberclub(m): 6:28am On Apr 23, 2019
cuntminer, really? what a username.
Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by CuntMiner(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2019
yungz:

True talk.. Bro above me. @ op everything nairalanders have advised you are correct. Let me shed more light on the football aspect bcus i was once a victim.. I started playing football at a very young age 11 probably, i pursued my carrer on football till i had to personally realise that football in nigeria was a big scam. Despite all my effort all was to no avail, my uncle was a (football) player promoter, he personally advised me not to pursue a career in football(as in what the Bleep), i was like why can't you promote your nephew i thought to myself anyway he was able to get my proposal to the chairman of bet9ja who has a club in sweden and nigeria ibadan precisely, yeah u heard that right.

You would never believe what the man told me??

He said i would first play for his team in ibadan for 6 years, then if am good enough he will invite me for a trial in sweden, so what will my faith be after 6 yrs if am not invited??. To me, the offer wasn't good enough and one could say every players dream was to get scouted by foreign clubs outside nigeria. Well i rejected the offer. Long story short, i got admitted into the university and i foolishly went back to pursing my football career thinking i would meet better sponsor till my grade fell and i was asked to withdraw from school. I Stayed at home for 1 year do nothing, i was so depressed,that was when i was able to realise that football is not a career one can choose in nigeria, just because few are chosen doesn't mean its for everybody. Anyways thankGod for my family i was able to give school a second chance and now am doing very well in school.

@ Op just a word of advise tho.
waoooo,....sorry about everything,dat must be hurtful.....im kinda scared with ur narration,but let me still try a little.....if things dont work out,den i will bolt out before it too late
Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by partnerbizz4: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2019
Nawao

Football is a very risk venture, although rewarding...

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by rex444(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Is she any better than most of her mates? If no then do not take to heart her comparison but more importantly the path you are threading does not need female or any form of distraction.....I am a living witness....focus and let her catch up with U

1 Like

Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by CuntMiner(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
rex444:
Is she any better than most of her mates? If no then do not take to heart her comparison but more importantly the path you are threading does not need female or any form of distraction.....I am a living witness....focus and let her catch up with U
thank you very much,i appreciate
Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by fahvourite(f): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
well some gals re materialistic bt if she luvs you she would support u not comparing or degrading u
Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by JoeMaddog: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hustle tight ; Nobody loves a broke nigga.

Longjoe, 2017
Re: My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad by ledamaster(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
dont face your life, you knw what? quit the football and beg her to connect you to one of her friends Boyfriends that have used their destinies. This indomie generation sef. mtchew

(1) (Reply)

A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister / Ladies Whats The Worst Shot A Guy Has Attempted To Shoot At You? / LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.