Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,862 members, 7,844,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES (13225 Views)

FACT CHECK: Did TB Joshua’s Wife Promise Peter Obi 8 Million Votes? / Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? / When Will This 'miracle' Happen In Nigeria (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Oem18(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2019
One thing I don't really understand about this earth is this. "Why will some one who was born on a floating piece of rock in the middle of no where , who doesn't even know what lies beyond the event horizon of a black hole that doesn't emit light meaning you can't see it , will now be insinuating that God doesn't exist and that the Joshua is a fake . This man you critisize(he even talks about how you people criticize him). so much a hundred years from now people will pray to God and say God saint emmanuel tbj heal me and they will be healed while you and your bones would have been forgotten. For what is a man who cannot pass down the name of Christ to his offspring Nothing. That you can't see a black hole with your eyes does not mean it doesn't exist that you cant see God does not mean he doesn't exist . In short your beliefs and unbeliefs doesn't concern anybody but your self . I will never try to convert any of you to Christianity. For as Christ said and is still saying Knock and the door shall be opened . PS Have you ever been to scoan before you judged them . Like the Bible rightly says Judge not lest you be judged. Even President George weah visited scoan. You better go and ask God for mercy for what you have just done is calling the holy spirit a scam which is a crime against God. May God help us all Amen

7 Likes

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by midolian(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2019
fuckfuckman:

Don't be deceived I'm 80% atheist. All those things are fake
The 20%? grin grin

1 Like

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Pharez007(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2019
MIRACLES happen... it doesn’t really matter wether you believe it or not.. it is beyond science.

Unfortunately not everyone is privileged to experience it... directly or indirectly.

And of course, there are fakes when original exists. unfortunately “miracles” have been commoditized by “god of men” to exploit “our gullibility”

If you genuinely seek the truth... you shall find.

.. “the deep calleth unto the deep”...

#It is what it is

1 Like

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by damtan(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2019
Some people are naturally gifted to do some things at will. A friend of mine can vomit whenever he wants andy gf, she can cry whenever she feels like at will.
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by trapQ: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2019
For you to even bring up Nollywood shows your level of reasoning and IQ.

There is not even one Nollywood vomit scene that has seemed remotely real.
They just run to the back of the house and you hear vomit sounds and that's it. Never for once will you see the actual thing coming out their mouths and even if it did of course movies are very much edited Emmanuel TV is shown live across the world.
opparadise:

How could Jim Iyke faint and start vomiting.
Is vomiting also in the script?
Answer: He pays his performers well.

2 Likes

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by trapQ: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2019
Because they're not being arranged. If you have not been there to experience those things first hand then you shouldn't speak on such things.

I've been there on several occasions and have seen wonders with my very own eyes. Instead of being an arm-chair critic,
how about going there personally and seeing things for yourself. Do you know the caliber of people who have been healed by TB J? Top dignitaries from all over the world go there on daily basis and receive their healing. A famous South African rugby player who had an injury and was ruled out for life by several SA doctors was healed through TB J. He went back to SA, did tests and doctors certified he was fit to play and even said his recovery was nothing short of a miracle. He went back to playing rugby again. You can Google this.

This is just one of the numerous testimonies. Don't wanna type too much. Go watch some of Emmanuel TV old clips and you would be in awe.
fuckfuckman:

I know it's fake but how are they arranging this vomiting stuff

7 Likes

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by ikennamadu1(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2019
fuckfuckman:

As an atheist.. You don't need to believe

2 Likes

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by trapQ: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2019
How can he pay famous people around the world? Is he that rich? Do you know that every Sunday there are at least 1,000 foreigners who fly in from US, Australia, Canada, Europe and all parts of the world to worship there?

Do you know that Drogba's brother has been delivered right there in the SCOAN? So he came all the way from his country to act? Below is a picture of Angel Gomez a Manchester United player who was healed through TB J and he testified to that effect. So TB J paid him too? Lmao
fuckfuckman:

He pays them well agreed but how about the vomit. Or do they take timing drugs that causes the vomit when the prayer starts

7 Likes

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2019
Even a herbalist can give you a seed that you can chew it will make you feel nauseous in few minutes immediately you bit on it....
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Drguzzykola(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2019
Waiting for hopefullandlord though, cool shocked
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2019
Lemme park here.
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by p3kdudu(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by hadjipapiey(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2019
Sorcery at work! Those who know know... Let him continue to send the unseen errand

1 Like

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2019
opparadise:

How could Jim Iyke faint and start vomiting.
Is vomiting also in the script?
Answer: He pays his performers well.
I don't know about fake but I have actually experienced a pastor touching me and I fainted. I was shocked when I opened my eyes on the floor. Upto now it still a mystery. Well I don't believe in Christianity shaa. There are so many power's from different God's.

3 Likes

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by lobell: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2019
kapelvej:
Ipecacahua

ipecacuanha
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Ramanto(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2019
The vomiting is part of the magic.
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Ramanto(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2019
CHESTER48:
I don't know about fake but I have actually experienced a pastor touching me and I fainted. I was shocked when I opened my eyes on the floor. Upto now it still a mystery. Well I don't believe in Christianity shaa. There are so many power's from different God's.
That was sorcery . Any well versed magician will do that easily especially with ring.
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Drguzzykola(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Ramanto:

That was sorcery . Any well versed magician will do that easily especially with ring.

Are u trying to say his fainting was more of a mere magical stunt, ??
Last time I check, magic is pure scientific, any other aside this is diabolic..
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by kapelvej: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
lobell:

ipecacuanha
yea you damn right.
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
fuckfuckman:

I know it's fake but how are they arranging this vomiting stuff

How are they arranged in movies? Even in Nollywood

It's all effects and make up
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by fuckfuckman(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oem18:
One thing I don't really understand about this earth is this. "Why will some one who was born on a floating piece of rock in the middle of no where , who doesn't even know what lies beyond the event horizon of a black hole that doesn't emit light meaning you can't see it , will now be insinuating that God doesn't exist and that the Joshua is a fake . This man you critisize(he even talks about how you people criticize him). so much a hundred years from now people will pray to God and say God saint emmanuel tbj heal me and they will be healed while you and your bones would have been forgotten. For what is a man who cannot pass down the name of Christ to his offspring Nothing. That you can't see a black hole with your eyes does not mean it doesn't exist that you cant see God does not mean he doesn't exist . In short your beliefs and unbeliefs doesn't concern anybody but your self . I will never try to convert any of you to Christianity. For as Christ said and is still saying Knock and the door shall be opened . PS Have you ever been to scoan before you judged them . Like the Bible rightly says Judge not lest you be judged. Even President George weah visited scoan. You better go and ask God for mercy for what you have just done is calling the holy spirit a scam which is a crime against God. May God help us all Amen

Maybe the president was his paddy to come and act
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by fuckfuckman(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
damtan:
Some people are naturally gifted to do some things at will. A friend of mine can vomit whenever he wants andy gf, she can cry whenever she feels like at will.

Do u mean everyone that do vomit everyday are gifted with this
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
fuckfuckman:

Dude, If you wanna be Atheist, Be 100% about it. Ain't no such thing as 80% Athiest.

3 Likes

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by damtan(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
fuckfuckman:

Do u mean everyone that do vomit everyday are gifted with this
Uncle, vomit everyday ke?? I said "at will".
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Drguzzykola(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
fuckfuckman:

Maybe the president was his paddy[b][/b] to come and act
Are u for real or trying to b funny

1 Like

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by doneil: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
So he pays the white people too in there country....O boy go find work.
aaronson:
Dude, If you wanna be Atheist, Be 100% about it. Ain't no such thing as 80% Athiest.

1 Like

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by doneil: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

How are they arranged in movies? Even in Nollywood

It's all effects and make up

1 Like

Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
doneil:
Dude know thyself to know thy enemy. I wasn't even referring to TB Joshua. I was only a little frowning about someone being 80% Atheist not TB Jay, I'm full blown full blooded Atheist to my marrow and i love TB Joshua for his personality and his charity period
Re: How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
doneil:

You are just a dummy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo / Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike / Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.