Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts (64794 Views)

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by RexTramadol1: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2019
Married women busted
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by sapientia(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2019
And the place cannot be sealed during the day?
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by maasoap(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Is there a law against strip clubbing and nude dancing in Nigeria? Why humiliate, deny people of their freedom and dignity?

Nigerian authorities keep validating IPOB's opinion of Nigeria being a zoo. undecided

Nigeria is a zoo, good for you. But hypocrites like you cleverly ignored the first and major reason for the raid which was noise pollution. Can you try that rubbish in UK, USA, China or UAE? They wouldn't only arrest you but would also charge you or fine you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by maasoap(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2019
fallout87:
The hypocrisy of muslims in this situation is many of these muslim politicians and businessmen attend not just caramelo, but the other strip clubs.

They hire these girls for sex, use prostitutes both in Nigeria and outside... some even flying them in.

Yet they are the main ones publicly against this

Muslims are the ones hiring them and they are the ones who are are publicly against it. But why are you the one crying here? Was your mother among them and you're afraid that your father will find out?

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by maasoap(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2019
wickyyolo:

You sound stupid.

So are they supposed to arrest the stripers or thwy are supposed to lock the club from any such use .

A very foolish man you are.

You lack proper home training and upbringing, your mother did very poor job. Or, you ran away from home at the age of five?
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by grandstar(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2019
kayroc:

They could easily have sealed the club in the afternoon before business took off for the night. That would have made more sense as the girls would have just gone home.

They decided to do it like this because they wanted to cause fracas and drama. There was absolutely no need whatsoever for those girls to have been dragged out. All they needed to do was tell the bouncers that they have one hour to dress up and tell them to go home.

The complaint was about the club owner using the property to conduct unauthorized business because the building was zoned for clinic. The girls dancing had nothing to do with anything- afterall the girls don't play the music that is causing disturbance.

If they had arrested the DJ sef it would have made more sense after all the DJ is playing the music. Those girls had nothing to do with this case. This was just eye-service and is proof that in Nigeria women are treated anyhow.

How many times have you heard that strippers have carried gun to force someone to pay for lapdance? Yet this is what AMAC is doing.

God is watching all of us. This was wicked and heartless. Imagine carrying people naked because of noise complaint yet politicians that stral billions are invited to police station with full agbada under AC Jeep.

The real reason why they came at that hour was to arrest as many as possible so their extortion till will be full. I doubt it was to create maximum effect.
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by kayroc: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2019
grandstar:

The real reason why they came at that hour was to arrest as many as possible so their extortion till will be full. I doubt it was to create maximum effect.

This country can be so harsh and heartless. Those girl might be raped if they can't come up with raw cash. Evil people.
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by grandstar(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2019
kayroc:

This country can be so harsh and heartless. Those girl might be raped if they can't come up with raw cash. Evil people.

True. But this Nigeria!

A simple sealing of that compound in the afternoon would have sufficed. I'm sure some of the arresting officer may have patronised the club in the past
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by Psoul(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2019
Like the government noticed that that was the club mostly patronized by PDP faithfuls. They also want to frustrate their source of happiness and relaxation. Nawaooo.

Why not first of all make law banning all strippers night club before arresting these people and spoiling business from the businessman.
Las las, they will collect money from them and release them back into business. Senseless govt.
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2019
That chic in stripe dress is hella hella sexy,I love women with thick thighs and nice hips,preferably with loose poosie because tight c.unts bruise me easily
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by kayroc: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
grandstar:

True. But this Nigeria!

A simple sealing of that compound in the afternoon would have sufficed. I'm sure of the arresting officer may have patronised the club in the past
SMH. It is just disheartening.
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

African has cultures and traditions.........nudity is not part of our heritage. Send theme 15 years imprisonment each so that the coming generation will take learn.
Nudity isn't part of our tradition? So when our ancestors used to be barely covered centuries ago whose tradition was that? Lemme guess, Arabic?
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
iammo:
undecided

The residence of the street actually reported to FCTA about activities in the building been too loud, unfurtunately for the club owners the building plan with the abuja authority only indicated it to be a clinic within the Residential Area.

Upon arrival of the authorities to seal up the place the clubbers.started resisting and fighting them till police were contacted. Clubs are to be located in Business Areas/Districts and not Residential Areas.

This isnt about religion or ethnicity, as Abuja night club you'd find Fulani, Ibo, Yoruba, Edo grooving hard Just like Dubai and Abudhabi Clubs where you'd find Americans Arab and Russians rocking each others like its a United Nation general Assembly.

The case is just similar to Yinka Ayefele's Building demolition issue, or that of AIT office. They got a wrong building aproval and decide to build just about anything they like, since Nigeria is sopposed to be lawless.

I love your reasoning but why didn't fcta write the club owners that clubs can't be ran in that said environment and also give them reasonable time for them to relocate their biz, FCTA acted so immatured n likewise all those supporting their actions
mind you the said biz is registered n its also paying its taxes n also have staffs on its payroll
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Na waoh FCTA sealing a club house at night but can't mobilize workers working on kugbo foot bridge to work at night, that slim mumu minister is the worst fct has had since its creation
lest I forget that's how he once proposed banning sale of alcohol in relaxation parks n gardens
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:07am On Apr 24, 2019
ogene144:

if your comment is true y cnt the Pastor sue the Government pls dnt cause any religious war,1 Nigeria is possible....
The case is all over the news now, the pastor is in the hospital I work, if you want an exclusive come I will show you
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:14am On Apr 24, 2019
Kurumaru:

Bro stop heating up the polity on ethnic and religious lines, why was the pastor's church demolished at first. Why are igbo shops at gwagwalada demolished? Do they have approvals or development permits? I bet that's the only reason the shops were demolished (irrespective of tribe and religion). Also there can be need for an over riding public interests which usually comes with adequate compensations. I am also very sure that the igbos there are just Tenants of the shops..
Kill the hatred in you and you will see things differently, thank you.
from what you just wrote I am sure you are very enlightened. I will never say things just to get cheap publicity, am not Igbo, I don't even worship in that church, I hate politics, and most of my friends are Muslim. if you witnessed the event of last week, you will weep uncontrollably. if you come and see the pastor how he was battered, they are thinking of flying him abroad because of the extent of his injuries, all because he just went to snap the already demolished church so they can sell the land, since they acquired it legally. bro don't think every thing you read is a fable
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:15am On Apr 24, 2019
moscobabs:
Ode
it takes one to know one
Re: Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2019
otuekong1:
Na waoh FCTA sealing a club house at night but can't mobilize workers working on kugbo foot bridge to work at night, that slim mumu minister is the worst fct has had since its creation
lest I forget that's how he once proposed banning sale of alcohol in relaxation parks n gardens

You don't mean it. That useless idiot proposed banning the sale of alcohol in Abuja gardens? ? ? You must be kidding me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Kogi Prison Break Today / Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) / Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.