Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,081 members, 7,863,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

"Boyish Governor" - Shehu Sani Comes For Kaduna State Governor With This Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boyish Governor" - Shehu Sani Comes For Kaduna State Governor With This Tweet (639 Views)

I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders / I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Boyish Governor" - Shehu Sani Comes For Kaduna State Governor With This Tweet by lacemose(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Following the happenings in Kaduna state, The Nigerian senator, Shehu went ahead to tweet this...

"The Boyish state Governor’s mouthpiece who is yet to condemn the murder & kidnappings of the tourists is quick to attack me & blame the victims for not getting permit.Little wonder he is a ghoulish zip for their Bodybags mentality and morgue room instincts."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/shehu-sani-comes-for-kaduna-state.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "Boyish Governor" - Shehu Sani Comes For Kaduna State Governor With This Tweet by kunleweb: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Body bag mentality and morgue room instincts. Lmao

1 Like

Re: "Boyish Governor" - Shehu Sani Comes For Kaduna State Governor With This Tweet by positivelord: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
He warn them not to come...insisting they will end up in body-bags. They thought he was joking.Now see
Re: "Boyish Governor" - Shehu Sani Comes For Kaduna State Governor With This Tweet by nazicartel(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Kaduna is very hot... I think the leaders of the state both Pdp, APC, mmm etc should cm together and know what to do.... like I always say, no matter how powerful I'm, I can never play with the life of the ppl in my State
Re: "Boyish Governor" - Shehu Sani Comes For Kaduna State Governor With This Tweet by RoyalUc(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
I think this nation is truly in BIG TROUBLE.

We now live in a country where supposed leaders engage themselves on social media, acts market women might find difficult...

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Federal Allocation And Its Consequences!!! / Can El-rufai Bring Down The Wall Of Bourdillon? / INEC Withdraws Return Certificate From Buhari’s Ex-aide, Gives To Minister Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.