Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought (91319 Views)

The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 / Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by JasonScoolari: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
dominique:
Who did she send the e-mail to?
Oluwaseun Makinde. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Youngstar76(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Obviously a big lie. She's just seeking for attention online.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by MPESA(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
ruffhandu:
Usually small denominations and small. I'm yet to see who found $10,000

Wait I will soon update you because mine is even more than the $10k you mentioned.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by momove4real25(f): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
ValCon888:
Op your caption should have read:

"Gandollar's Loot finds its way into Okrika Bag".
thank you fr making me smile to bed
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
That is about 43,000NGN.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by NaijaFutbol: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
400billionman:

OK, the email she sent, was it sent to you or Donald Trump ?

Your name is 400billion and you counted $120 in that picture
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Britishcoins(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Just 140 dollars that admob do give me on 14 days hustle not even up to 45k
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
franchasng:
grin this place is a warfront, u don't compare warfront with barracks shocked

We prepare for war on twitter and head to warfront; Nairaland to empty our arsenal grin

That is because you are all covered in masks here on Nairaland abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
E pain me say instablog Don block me as I Wan use advert finish him comment section.

I for use Authentic Designer Bags Advert finish all of una for Instagram. But I dey wait make other IG bloggers carry am.. E fe la! cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by northvietnam(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
charliboy654:

Chill, my mom sells bay of okrika we see cash like this usually, though it may not be as much as this, we have even seen car key inside bag B4.

When was that, which bail does she deal on... China or UK or USA
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by frozen70(f): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
No man can change what God has destined for anyone

If God wants to blessed you, it will surely locate you wherever you are

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by ValCon888: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
momove4real25:
thank you fr making me smile to bed
You're welcome. smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by breadtom: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
I had similar experience months back bought okrika trouser, guess what i found some dollars in the pockets of both sides of the trouser, it not a new thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by FreemanUYB(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
northvietnam:

panatiniakos sir
in far Greece, home of uncle kratos and papa Zeus ....

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by davillian(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dacronym:
These Peeps on twitter are kinda of a Different Breed Of Nigerians
More Chilled back, Nicer and Playful
Compared To the Rage anger and Hate here on NL
Kudos to the Woman ✌️❤️❤️
Twitter no get people naw.
If Nlanders face any twitter user the person go delete the account .
NL complete

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Kennydoc(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
ruffhandu:
Usually small denominations and small. I'm yet to see who found $10,000

Those are the kind of denominations that can easily be forgotten in clothes and bags.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by SaintLucia: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
It's a form of bonanza, buy one okrika bag and get a an unknown free gift in any kind of form.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by lepasharon(f): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
dominique:
Who did she send the e-mail to?

grin

My thoughts too, there's no point
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by lepasharon(f): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
yettymuse:
E pain me say instablog Don block me as I Wan use advert finish him comment section.

I for use Authentic Designer Bags Advert finish all of una for Instagram. But I dey wait make other IG bloggers carry am.. E fe la! cheesy grin grin

How do we know it's authentic designer? undecided

Where do you source them from?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Mariangeles(f): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
shocked shocked shocked Congratulations
Calm down! grin

It's just $42, about #15k or a little more
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by HardEvidence: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
She don get alert, na God win!!! smiley

Here's my own freebie for you guys - If you are interested in earning legit money online (and perhaps even passively), more especially for those who currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or who will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

P.S: The free eBook offer is for a limited-time period only, so hurry and download a copy while it is still free.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by tellwisdom: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
happybee:
I don't believe this, because this used to happen back in the days.
Which makes all those okrika sellers always check their goods carefully whenever they come from market.

Unless she's the one buying the bags directly from Benin republic. The stupid gurl just wan trend

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by fortunechy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
This will motivate others to buy more Okirika product now..... marketing strategy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
northvietnam:

Uk
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by reuben79: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
100×360=36000 how much she bought d bag?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Not the whole truth
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Streetdreamx(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ok how
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Excuzeme: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dacronym:
These Peeps on twitter are kinda of a Different Breed Of Nigerians
More Chilled back, Nicer and Playful
Compared To the Rage anger and Hate here on NL
Kudos to the Woman ✌️❤️❤️

Twitter is not completely annonymous!
People do all sorts of shyte in the dark. undecided undecided grin grin
Just look at that Mod, for example.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
lepasharon:

How do we know it's authentic designer? undecided

Where do you source them from?
run along!
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
TheCar:
@yettymuse

Is this the awoof bonanza you promised your customers make I come order new bag from your next bale delivery. grin grin grin grin
hahahhahahah cheesy :Di wish o. Oya come and order for madam.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
nazicartel:
ppl deh different nah. NL ppl are very mean...

I don't think that's the case. Most people on NL are also on twitter but I think the 2 platforms projects different personalities.

Same thing is happening on Taxify and uber. Same customers different personalities. So in conclusion, a masquerade can dance unclad on the street because it wears a mask.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by ThePreachersSon: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Back in the US, those may be unfit bills, and out of circulation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.