Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought (91322 Views)

The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 / Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by lepasharon(f): 3:49am On Apr 24, 2019
ThePreachersSon:
Back in the US, those may be unfit bills, and out of circulation.

They don't look unfit to me
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by mozona(m): 3:53am On Apr 24, 2019
White people are generous, u don't expect a black man to forget money like that
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by ogbonti: 4:22am On Apr 24, 2019
400billionman:
Nah ordinary $120 you dey make noise for.

Iberiberism.

Social nuisance.

See her finger like hawk looking for chicken to carry.

Oh so she sent email to Donald Trump to locate the first owner of the cheap bag in USA ?

The email part shows how stupid this girl is.

Buhary must hear this !

You call $120 ordinary? How many new Nigerian immigrant's in the US make that in a week? Some graduate international students make a little more than that a week. $120 is a lot in the USA.

Go thief $1 for corner store if they don't call police for you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by ashawopikin(m): 4:36am On Apr 24, 2019
amaniro:
Return the money. it's not yours.

Modified: People quoting me, if she uses this money for her personal problems her conscience will continue to judge her. That's my perspective though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by DaniellaDokubo(f): 5:06am On Apr 24, 2019
Looking for tokunbo ATM machine to buy
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by KingAzubuike(f): 5:13am On Apr 24, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Sometime last year I found €5 inside the pocket of a trouser. It amounted to #3,800 when i changed it. So it happens!
Most of those okrika ellers are now smart. They check their goods thoroughly when they arrive so its very rare these days. It used to be very rampant before. Oyinbo people sabi forget things for pocket no be small. Found somilar thing in a baggy jeans I bought around 2005 with plenty pockets like that. Found about €40 and a portsmouth match ticket in one of them. Some people even find car keys Karat golds and lots more. Tho its very rare these days unlike before.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by JewelBukky(f): 5:51am On Apr 24, 2019
This lady is so funny ehn... Bag that d first hand sellers always scrutinize well to ensure they remove stuffs like this sparing not a single dime! Abeg shift joor, look for another lie....

Guyz... Me self go like trend oooo,, , I want attention!!!!! But First of all, check my siggy wink wink grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by tciro: 6:01am On Apr 24, 2019
Dat not 120 it 82$ but money na money sha grin

400billionman:
Nah ordinary $120 you dey make noise for.

Iberiberism.

Social nuisance.

See her finger like hawk looking for chicken to carry.

Oh so she sent email to Donald Trump to locate the first owner of the cheap bag in USA ?

The email part shows how stupid this girl is.

Buhary must hear this !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Kirinwa: 6:07am On Apr 24, 2019
NaijaFutbol:

If only you can see better, you may start to reason better

That's $82.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by spafu(m): 6:07am On Apr 24, 2019
amaniro:

Modified: People quoting me, if she uses this money for her personal problems her conscience will continue to judge her. That's my perspective though.
Sorry o, return the money to which owner please? Could you help her find the owner? You are something else walahi.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by agarawu23(m): 6:15am On Apr 24, 2019
soberdrunk:
#29,356 naira going by today's rate.....
aboki's don't buy small denominations same price with big denominations. I doubt if all that money go reach 20k
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Worriedgurl: 6:16am On Apr 24, 2019
She’s lying .Those peeps selling okrika stuffs hardly sell them in retail without thoroughly searching the bags and pockets of the clothing for money.Except she bought in bales too
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by SUCCEED001(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2019
Returning the money may have been the humane thing to do but its not feasible. So you either clear ur mind and spend it or you donate to motherless babies home or even to the church.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Dacronym(m): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2019
Excuzeme:

Twitter is not completely annonymous!
People do all sorts of shyte in the dark. undecided undecided grin grin
Just look at that Mod, for example.
Not Everyone Here Is a Faceless. I am Not Faceless
You Choose to be Faceless
Plus Some People on twitter are Crazy and faceless Too if they want too. Just that there's heavy Control and Sanctioning Plus Others Would Readily Report you
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Sicilyjoe: 6:37am On Apr 24, 2019
I found this one too inside OK short, which currency is this ?

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 24, 2019
Na wa o. Bag wey u take ur money buy. Na u get am biko. U shld HV just kept ur mouth shut. No be everything social media
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by ajayiopy: 6:48am On Apr 24, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
A Nigerian lady who is still in shock, took to Twitter to share photos of the dollar notes she found in an okrika bag she bought. The Nigerian lady who found dollar notes in an okrika bag she bought, further disclosed that she is ready to send back the money if she finds the first owner of the bag.

She wrote as she shared photos;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/23/nigerian-lady-finds-dollar-notes-in-okrika-bag-she-bought/

L
I saw $2,000 inside my first car i bot from USA and i was glad because it was a great refief
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by tiredoflife(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2019
If u get money no be okirika bag u go buy
Shut up jo angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by happybee: 7:06am On Apr 24, 2019
Aaronbee7:

It's true Bee, she found the dollar notes inside a hidden purse in the bag. She's my friend way back since NYSC days and she doesn't have time for unnecessary attention.
Wow..
Well she's lucky then..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Ozkar: 7:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Lol. She sent a mail to the original owner of the okrika bag. I guess she got the email address by divine inspiration the moment she found the money grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by gabiso: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2019
The money no evn plenty sef,better use the money abi u dy look 4 more by looking 4 the owner,naija with sense!
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Ozkar: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Worriedgurl:
She’s lying .Those peeps selling okrika stuffs hardly sell them in retail without thoroughly searching the bags and pockets of the clothing for money.Except she bought in bales too
how can you say for sure that she's lying and the reason you give includes 'hardly' and not 'never'. If there is a chance that the seller missed or didn't check, then there is a chance she isn't lying.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Anijay1212(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2019
franchasng:
grin this place is a warfront, u don't compare warfront with barracks shocked

We prepare for war on twitter and head to warfront; Nairaland to empty our arsenal grin
I have been laughing since o...
It is here all Nigerians empty their frustrations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by otamiri2: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2019
ruffhandu:
Usually small denominations and small. I'm yet to see who found $10,000
The person must have bought okirika Car, used by Richard branson

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by otamiri2: 7:32am On Apr 24, 2019
ajayiopy:

I saw $2,000 inside my first car i bot from USA and i was glad because it was a great refief
Are you sure you did not steal the money? why didnt you twit it or post it here on NL

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2019
return to who?
amaniro:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
I found this one too inside OK short, which currency is this ?

This Pence Sterling a subdivision of pound sterling, the currency for the United Kingdom

Twenty pence = #93.5 u want aboki to give u slap this morning grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2019
Ozkar:
Lol. She sent a mail to the original owner of the okrika bag. I guess she got the email address by divine inspiration the moment she found the money grin

Don't mind the liar.. Nigerians will do anything just to trend these days its nothing new cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by amaniro: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2019
Princeofasia:
you are poor and you got a poor perspective. i dont blame u. what u need to know is that those bags where donated to the less privilege people. whites most times purposely put some cash in there before donating. all the okrika u see here are meant for the less privilege but your useless igbo brothers wont allow the less privilege use it. if any one here should feel guilty, its your igbo brothers.
man, i lodged in hotels and purposely leave between 1-5k on the bed for any lucky room cleaner to take it. it wont make sense to call me to return it . try to hustle and get money si u upgrade your thinking
I'm not poor. Your Use of English is poor. Bloody tribalist.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Burgerlomo: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2019
amaniro:

Return the money to who?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Akuruoulo(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2019
how many colours 20 dollars the have?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Aaronbee7(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2019
happybee:
Wow..
Well she's lucky then..
Yeah.
Check the mail she sent to the supposed original owner of the bag, but I can't find that person that called her "stupid" for claiming she sent an email.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.