Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Who Is Allah? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Allah? (10089 Views)

Who Is Allah? (continuation) / Is Allah Everywhere, Sees Everything? / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Allah? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 24, 2019
OvaSabi1:

Erm Jesus called God Allah. Muslims are simply calling God what Jesus Christ called him.

His Muhammed alive when Jesus was on earth

How did he know

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by OvaSabi1(f): 9:53am On May 24, 2019
donkarly:
You lie bro.ALLAH isn't the same as the Christian Almighty God,it's the moon god and it's bloodthirsty and vengeful

That means that Jesus Christ worshipped the moon and sun God because he called God Allah. Do you not know this? Google the language Jesus spoke. Then look for the word for "God" in that language. Then refer to Mark 15:34 and find that same word there.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by tunjibadosnen: 9:53am On May 24, 2019
donkarly:
You lie bro.ALLAH isn't the same as the Christian Almighty God,it's the moon god and it's bloodthirsty and vengeful

why are you sounding like a trouble maker, did you build the altar where the blood is sprinkle as a form of worship...?
Pls, let's be tolerant of one another, all in the name of peace
Re: Who Is Allah? by ImaIma1(f): 9:54am On May 24, 2019
God cannot have different values...one for Muslims and one for Christians.

God and Allah are not the same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Allah? by jaksmillioniar: 9:55am On May 24, 2019
as una no wan get sence.why put name of God in dis ur Muslim room cant u respect others is not by force we all gat our religion why attack Christian. uyailncomparabl dont comment here pls or ur profile spoil. now mine is. am not a Muslim.I was born a Christian I live as a Christian and will died as a Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Allah? by marvin906(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2019
tunjibadosnen:

why are you sounding like a trouble maker, did you build the altar where the blood is sprinkle as a form of worship...?

tell seun to remove the oath on Muslim thread or place an oath on Christian thread..
let's start from there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Allah? by reccy(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2019
The merciful and the beneficent. Ar - rahman, ar- Rahim..

Alhamdulilah I'm a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Allah? by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:58am On May 24, 2019
It's only brainwashed Christian religious fanatics in Nigeria that does not know that the word Allah simply means God. The rest of the world knows that. Is God a Igbo Language or Yoruba? It's an English word but in Yoruba Oludumare also means the same God.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Allah? by Temple1288(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2019
OvaSabi1:
Allahu is Ahad and Samad.

You're on the right track uztadh. Jesus spoke Aramaic and called God Allah. One evidence of this was the sentence he spoke on his last hour on the cross. "Elloi Elloi" which is "my God my God". If you were to google translation for God to Aramaic, what you get is Ellah or Alaha. Not Jehovah or Ellohim.
Many Nigerian Christians do not know this. Even muslims do not know this. Most of us (Muslims and Christians) just practice religion because we were born into it and we do not tend to study religious history and semantics. Many people think that Jesus spoke Hebrew or even more bizarrely Greek. Even Benjamin Netanyahu (Israeli PM) made this big public mistake one time, in front of the Pope, who corrected him.
May Allah guide and protect all Muslims and Christians and make us live in peace. Ameen.

Ramadan wa Jummat Kareem my akhi and ukhti.

In front of which of the Popes? The current one from Argentina?
Re: Who Is Allah? by Enuoyan: 10:05am On May 24, 2019
FreemanUYB:
He is a god that orders his followers to kill, die in the course of killing

he promise virgins in the after life
when rapist are all over his home in the after life !!!

he also ordered them to fvck animals if they can't get a woman!!!

cows are some peoples children
cows are more valuable than the religion itself !!!!

Just as your God in the bible ordered his followers to kill people everywhere

*1 Samuel 15:3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.*

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by OhiOfIhima: 10:06am On May 24, 2019
[quote author=lilfreezy post=78671321][/quote]

It is not new to me because it has been stated in the Holy Qur'an that when Islam begin to spread beyond what people can imagine, there will be forces using the same name to pull it popularity down but in d end, Islam will triumph.
Re: Who Is Allah? by OvaSabi1(f): 10:07am On May 24, 2019
Temple1288:

In front of which of the Popes? The current one from Argentina?

Yes, Pope Francis.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5398638
Re: Who Is Allah? by Temple1288(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2019
Allah is a name some huge early scammer from Saudi Arabia concocted in his fućking brains to deceive a lot of people, and telling them to bomb Human Beings..

Just as the Europeans concocted Jesus, and inserted it in a book just to turn the brains of people upside down!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by abdr3: 10:08am On May 24, 2019
chibike69:
grin

Allah is a gay modafucker

that fvcks Mohammed (S. A. W)

Haba!!! If you don't know what to say then u keep quiet. I doubt if u av anything upstair.
Re: Who Is Allah? by jaksmillioniar: 10:08am On May 24, 2019
ImaIma1:
God cannot have different values...one for Muslims and one for Christians.

God and Allah are not the same
mummy am not happy wit u dear each time I tried to mentioned u in my blog I get a ban. are u d one banning me
Re: Who Is Allah? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 24, 2019
OvaSabi1:

How did who know what? What is Mohammed's (PBUH) business? Even the Pope knows this. Many Christians think that Jesus spoke either Hebrew or Greek. If you think that you do not sound funny, think of this: a good part of the bible was written hundreds of years after Jesus had left the earth. Many of those who were inspired to write the bible never had any contact with Jesus Christ of Nazareth. But you believe their words wholeheartedly. But again, you doubt a very publicly available information about the fact that Jesus spoke Aramaic, a semitic language, who's word for "God" is similar to other semitic languages: Allah. And you doubt this because you have not heard it from someone who was alive with Jesus Christ.
don't deceive yoursel . Allah is never the name of God. , I knew Jesus spoke aremaic. But am amaze when do Muslim start beleivinv jesus

Christianity started before islam , but bible and Quran look similar. It means someone copied grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Allah? by OvaSabi1(f): 10:11am On May 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
don't deceive yoursel . Allah is never the name of God. , I knew Jesus spoke aremaic. But am amaze when do Muslim start beleivinv jesus

Christianity started before islam , but bible and Quran look similar. It means someone copied grin

So what did Jesus call God?
The Torah and Bible also look similar. And guess which religion came first?
Re: Who Is Allah? by Enuoyan: 10:13am On May 24, 2019
Womenareape:
The truth is that Allah is a demonic god that the Muslim worship!

That particular demon called Allah love blood fighting and killing in the course of war.

Do you know that there are more blood fighting and killings in the bible than in the Quran?
Therefore, the bible has more demonic God than anything else.
No wonder one of your three in one Gods is a bastard
Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2019
tunjibadosnen:

I'm not a trouble maker please. We're 'brothers',but i need to be frank so people will be well informed
Re: Who Is Allah? by oyinda1599(f): 10:16am On May 24, 2019
Allah swt... The true KING of the Supreme throne.
Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2019
OvaSabi1:

That means that Jesus Christ worshipped the moon and sun God because he called God Allah. Do you not know this? Google the language Jesus spoke. Then look for the word for "God" in that language. Then refer to Mark 15:34 and find that same word there.
You lie again. Jesus worshipped the Almighty God n not Allah,he spoke Jewish not Arabic. It is not recorded anywhere or in the bible which our Christian brothers read
Re: Who Is Allah? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 24, 2019
OvaSabi1:

So what did Jesus call God?
The Torah and Bible also look similar. And guess which religion came first?

Jesus is always calling God His Father and never Gods name.

Just imagine if you are with friends,will you callhour father name ? Or say my father

The whole Qur'an is just a copy copy work

Islam has no spirituality. You as only doing a culture. Move to a more better religion

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Allah? by Preshy561(f): 10:21am On May 24, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
It's only brainwashed Christian religious fanatics in Nigeria that does not know that the word Allah simply means God. The rest of the world knows that. Is God a Igbo Language or Yoruba? It's an English word but in Yoruba Oludumare also means the same God.
Shut up your mouth. So why do I have to swear an oath that I don't believe in God if they are the same.
You worship allah the moon god, we serve an Almighty God. Killing and bombing people in the name of allah.
Re: Who Is Allah? by ImaIma1(f): 10:25am On May 24, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
mummy am not happy wit u dear each time I tried to mentioned u in my blog I get a ban. are u d one banning me

Not at all. I did no such thing. It's probably a technical problem.
Re: Who Is Allah? by OvaSabi1(f): 10:29am On May 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Jesus is always calling God His Father and never Gods name.

Just imagine if you are with friends,will you callhour father name ? Or say my father

The whole Qur'an is just a copy copy work

Islam has no spirituality. You as only doing a culture. Move to a more better religion

Did God call God "My father" in Mark 15:34? Is the bible a copy copy work because the Torah is in it?
Re: Who Is Allah? by daddio(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2019
Enuoyan:

Just as your God in the bible ordered his followers to kill people everywhere

*1 Samuel 15:3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.*

Islam is xoooo pissful sir

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2019
Enuoyan:

How come the Arabic bible recognized Allah as the Christian God?
Simple and logical explanation (of the same Allah everywhere) you will not understand
Yet you want people to understand the complex and illogical three in one God
It's an error,the Christian Almighty God isn't the same as Allah and the three in one God isn't illogical and complex to understand, it's the truth n only the truth can set one free

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by jaksmillioniar: 10:30am On May 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

Not at all. I did no such thing. It's probably a technical problem.
ok ma. i will mention u again.how is ur baby. she will now be a big girl oh.
Re: Who Is Allah? by Enuoyan: 10:32am On May 24, 2019
Preshy561:

Shut up your mouth. So why do I have to swear an oath that I don't believe in God if they are the same.
You worship allah the moon god, we serve an Almighty God. Killing and bombing people in the name of allah.

Only if you know that the killings originated from your bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? / Why Do Many West Africans Muslim Women Not Cover Their Hair / How To Pray Five Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.