Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Who Is Allah? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Allah? (10094 Views)

Who Is Allah? (continuation) / Is Allah Everywhere, Sees Everything? / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Allah? by Preshy561(f): 10:33am On May 24, 2019
Enuoyan:

Only if you know that the killings originated from your bible

*1 Samuel 15:3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.*
As usual.
Potential terrorist defending why he's bombing and killing innocent people.

Blood tasty religion in deed. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Allah? by OvaSabi1(f): 10:34am On May 24, 2019
donkarly:

You lie again. Jesus worshipped the Almighty God n not Allah,he spoke Jewish not Arabic. It is not recorded anywhere or in the bible which our Christian brothers read

Jewish? grin is there a language called Jewish? grin lolll. You mean Yiddish or Hebrew?
Also, read properly. I did not say that Jesus Christ spoke Arabic. He spoke Aramaic. These are not the same languages although in the same semitic group.
Re: Who Is Allah? by daddio(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2019
Enuoyan:

Do you know that there are more blood fighting and killings in the bible than in the Quran?
Therefore, the bible has more demonic God than anything else.
No wonder one of your three in one Gods is a bastard

Calling Rasol a bastard wouldn't make you happy brother, with the fact that you guys quickly eat breakfast very early and turned it to fasting.

Why can't you wait till you break your fast before abusing?

The atrocities of Islam to the world is over evil.

Re: Who Is Allah? by Enuoyan: 10:38am On May 24, 2019
donkarly:

It's an error, the Christian Almighty God isn't the same as Allah.the three in one God isn't illogical and complex to understand, it's the truth n only the truth can set one free

I'm not surprised because it has been proven that bible has more errors and contradictions than any other book and publications in this world. And yet, you guys still claim that it is a holy book. What is wrong with the Christians?
Re: Who Is Allah? by IAmSkinny: 10:44am On May 24, 2019
OvaSabi1:
Allahu is Ahad and Samad.

You're on the right track uztadh. Jesus spoke Aramaic and called God Allah. One evidence of this was the sentence he spoke on his last hour on the cross. "Elloi Elloi" which is "my God my God". If you were to google translation for God to Aramaic, what you get is Ellah or Alaha. Not Jehovah or Ellohim.
Many Nigerian Christians do not know this. Even muslims do not know this. Most of us (Muslims and Christians) just practice religion because we were born into it and we do not tend to study religious history and semantics. Many people think that Jesus spoke Hebrew or even more bizarrely Greek. Even Benjamin Netanyahu (Israeli PM) made this big public mistake one time, in front of the Pope, who corrected him.
May Allah guide and protect all Muslims and Christians and make us live in peace. Ameen.

Ramadan wa Jummat Kareem my akhi and ukhti.

And your point is? Jesus was referring to Allah on the cross right?
Re: Who Is Allah? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 24, 2019
OvaSabi1:

Did God call God "My father" in Mark 15:34? Is the bible a copy copy work because the Torah is in it?
The old testament of bible is purely Torah, moses and people close to God. But I think Mohammed say Quran is given directly from God. So why did he has to copy

And how does Ellah and Alaha relate to Allah

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by Enuoyan: 10:48am On May 24, 2019
daddio:

Calling Rasol a bastard wouldn't make you happy brother, with the fact that you guys quickly eat breakfast very early and turned it to fasting.

Why can't you wait till you break your fast before abusing?

The atrocities of Islam to the world is over evil.

Maybe you should have preached to your brothers earlier when they started with their post. See them below

Temple1288:
Allah is a name some huge early scammer from Saudi Arabia concocted in his fućking brains to deceive a lot of people, and telling them to bomb Human Beings..

Just as the Europeans concocted Jesus, and inserted it in a book just to turn the brains of people upside down!
Womenareape:
The truth is that Allah is a demonic god that the Muslim worship!

That particular demon called Allah love blood fighting and killing in the course of war.

chibike69:
grin

Allah is a gay modafucker

that fvcks Mohammed (S. A. W)
Re: Who Is Allah? by Enuoyan: 10:52am On May 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
The old testament of bible is purely Torah, moses and people close to God. But I think Mohammed say Quran is given directly from God. So why did he has to copy

What is even there in the bible to copy sef?
Tell me exactly what did the Quran copy from the bible
And if Quran was copied from bible, how come the bible is full of errors and contradictions while Quran on the other hands has no single contradiction?
Re: Who Is Allah? by dflking: 10:53am On May 24, 2019
You are d most stupid mutherfucker dat ever live
ElidaxZiel:
If Allah and God are the same, then why not say God, instead of Allah always. Imagine this statement.

I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."*
And they say God and Allah are same

If chriatain and Muslim worship the same God, why would bible say Jesus was crucified, while Islam says he was not

And lastly Jesus was not a prophet as Islam will say, HE is the Son of the Creator

Least I forget, human are children of God not slave of God

Honestly Islam is a very stupid religion

You call the God the Most merciful

But you people will never have mercy on Anyone e.g Saudi Arabia

That why all Muslim are terrorist

Note: if you are a Muslim. You are only practising arabic culture. Which has nothing to do with God because it lacks spirituality

Use your brain and move to a more better religion where you can really access God
Re: Who Is Allah? by ImaIma1(f): 11:01am On May 24, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
ok ma. i will mention u again.how is ur baby. she will now be a big girl oh.

She's fine. Thanks
Re: Who Is Allah? by olanshi: 11:07am On May 24, 2019

Allah is the Greatest!

Allah the most Merciful!

Allah the forgiver! (May Allah forgive all of you that said negative words towards Allah in this comment session for little do you know)

May Allah bestow upon us his peace, mercy, unfailingly love, his Glory and Grace. May Allah (SWT) open his doors of favors, abundant blessing upon us and guide/protect us in this life and hereafter. May Allah (SWT) accept our supplications and forgive us our sin.

Ameen.

Jumat Mubarak

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by bafsonbaf: 11:08am On May 24, 2019
FreemanUYB:
He is a god that orders his followers to kill, die in the course of killing

he promise virgins in the after life
when rapist are all over his home in the after life !!!

he also ordered them to fvck animals if they can't get a woman!!!

cows are some peoples children
cows are more valuable than the religion itself !!!!

seee this Yahoo boy! i pity ur life, miserably looser

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 24, 2019
Enuoyan:

What is even there in the bible to copy sef?
Tell me exactly what did the Quran copy from the bible
And if Quran was copied from bible, how come the bible is full of errors and contradictions while Quran on the other hands has no single contradiction?
because it written by one man . Who gather others knowledge

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by Enuoyan: 11:27am On May 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Obviously, you have no knowledge of what you are talking about. Just see how you have responded to simple question

Have you even ever read the Quran before in any language? Why do you restrict yourself to just hear-say instead of making your own studies and find out what exactly is the truth.
Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2019
Enuoyan:

I'm not surprised because it has been proven that bible has more errors and contradictions than any other book and publications in this world. And yet, you guys still claim that it is a holy book. What is wrong with the Christians?
So it's now about the Christian holy book and not your allah again undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 24, 2019
Enuoyan:

Obviously, you have no knowledge of what you are talking about. Just see how you have responded to simple question

Have you even ever read the Quran before in any language? Why do you restrict yourself to just hear-say instead of making your own studies and find out what exactly is the truth.
The Bible old testament is Torah, and the Quran also look like it , with the name changed to Arabic

This means Muhammed copied.

Take heart bro. I know it hard to accept..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by Enuoyan: 11:44am On May 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

If you want to know what copy-copy means, please read:

the whole of Isiah chapter 37, and the whole of II Kings chapter 19

These two books were written about two centuries apart, but copy word for word, coma for coma, full stop for full stop throughout the entire books
Re: Who Is Allah? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 24, 2019
Enuoyan:

If you want to know what copy-copy means, please read:

the whole of Isiah chapter 37, and the whole of II Kings chapter 19

These two books were written about two centuries apart, but copy word for word, coma for coma, full stop for full stop throughout the entire books

Muslim love read Bible to look for contradiction , just like the devil also read Bible

But why did Muhammed Say Jesus won't crucified

Are you sure God grin call the man
Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2019
OvaSabi1:

Jewish? grin is there a language called Jewish? grin lolll. You mean Yiddish or Hebrew?
Also, read properly. I did not say that Jesus Christ spoke Arabic. He spoke Aramaic. These are not the same languages although in the same semitic group.
Google Jewish language and read up my sister,meanwhile let's stay on the topic,do not deviate..Jesus is also God,so couldn't have called the moon god(allah) God..
Re: Who Is Allah? by OvaSabi1(f): 12:45pm On May 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

One, the Holy Bible's Old Testament is NOT PURELY Torah. Have you seen and read the Torah?

Two, I will use analogies to explain, please pay attention.

Languages are grouped according to semantics based on geographical location. For example you have Nilo Saharan, Afrosiatic, Niger-Congo, etc. For some languages in the Niger-Congo group some words are similar in meaning and pronunciation. For example, "Ofo" means waste in Igala and Yoruba. "Omi" means water in both Languages too.
But according to your sentiment, this cannot be possible. In other words, just because a Yoruba man does not like an Igala man, he can tell him that the water in his own language is different from the water in Igala, which defies logic.
Re: Who Is Allah? by OvaSabi1(f): 12:51pm On May 24, 2019
donkarly:

Google Jewish language and read up my sister,meanwhile let's stay on the topic,do not deviate..Jesus is also God,so couldn't have called the moon god(allah) God..

There's nothing like Jewish language. It can range from Yiddish to Judeo- Aramaic to Hebrew, so which one?
Also, it is possible that a moon god is called allah. Same way Chukwu and Eledumare are used in both Afro pegan worship and Abrahamic religions. An Ifa priest can call God Eledumare. A pastor can do the same thing.
Re: Who Is Allah? by Aliyukachim3: 1:28pm On May 24, 2019
Donmedra:
Useless man-made god
may God forgive your soul
Re: Who Is Allah? by malvisguy212: 1:47pm On May 24, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

We shall all see in the of judgement Insha Allah.
it will be to late for you..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by malvisguy212: 2:27pm On May 24, 2019
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6,
Book 60, Number 475:
Narrated by jundub bin sufyan : once Allah aposlte
became sick and could not offer his night prayer
(Tahajjud)for two or three nights.Then a lady
(the wife ofAbu Lahab)came andsaid, “O Muhammad!
I think that your Satan has forsaken you , for I have not seen him with you for two or three nights!” On
that, Allah revealed:

Muhammad aunty made an accusation against Allah, calling him satan . and how did Allah response ?

continued:
Surah 93:1-3: “I swear by the early hours
of the day, And the night when it covers
with darkness. Your Lord has not
forsaken you, nor has He become
displeased.” (Shakir)

Allah fail to respond to the woman accusation and he said " your Lord has not left you" did the woman called him Lord ?
Re: Who Is Allah? by faruqola(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2019
I don't know why some pple will not keep their mouth shut on other pple religion must you interfere? hold on to your own faith and the Muslim also hold to theirs..... Masha Allah
Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 3:07pm On May 24, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
I Neva attack Muslim before cos I respect DAT we do all we want but Neva u in ur life blog about Jesus or Christian in dis rooms. wats ur problems. u keep looking for Christian trouble cos we cant post here. keep ur Islam and allah far away in same sentence from Christian and my Jesus.

1. I never invite you here. You invited yourself.

2. If you see any lie in what is written then feel free to point it out.

3. I dislike pointless tags.

4. Please don't waste my time again if you have nothing constructive to type.
Re: Who Is Allah? by TheExecutioner: 4:42pm On May 24, 2019
Jesus spoke the word "Elohi" in Aramaic which is the same thing as the Hebrew "Elohim".

Elohim means "My God". It is a neutral term which designates the nature of God and not the identity of God.

In other words, God's name cannot be "God"! In the same way that the word "man" designates the nature of a man, but cannot be his name!

The God of Christians and Jews has a NAME: YHWH.

The unanswered question then is: What name does the muslim god call himself?

If he has no name, or if he has one and it is not YHWH, then he cannot be the same as the God of Christianity.

OvaSabi1:
Allahu is Ahad and Samad.

You're on the right track uztadh. Jesus spoke Aramaic and called God Allah. One evidence of this was the sentence he spoke on his last hour on the cross. "Elloi Elloi" which is "my God my God". If you were to google translation for God to Aramaic, what you get is Ellah or Alaha. Not Jehovah or Ellohim.
Many Nigerian Christians do not know this. Even muslims do not know this. Most of us (Muslims and Christians) just practice religion because we were born into it and we do not tend to study religious history and semantics. Many people think that Jesus spoke Hebrew or even more bizarrely Greek. Even Benjamin Netanyahu (Israeli PM) made this big public mistake one time, in front of the Pope, who corrected him.
May Allah guide and protect all Muslims and Christians and make us live in peace. Ameen.

Ramadan wa Jummat Kareem my akhi and ukhti.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Allah? by IMAliyu(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2019
I came here to see the stupidity people will be posting.
I am not disappointed.
Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2019
OvaSabi1:

There's nothing like Jewish language. It can range from Yiddish to Judeo- Aramaic to Hebrew, so which one?
Also, it is possible that a moon god is called allah. Same way Chukwu and Eledumare are used in both Afro pegan worship and Abrahamic religions. An Ifa priest can call God Eledumare. A pastor can do the same thing.
The language isn't the issue here..you're right about the moon god called allah,so know it today that that's what you people worship,not the only true Almighty God
Re: Who Is Allah? by OvaSabi1(f): 7:02pm On May 24, 2019
donkarly:

The language isn't the issue here..you're right about the moon god called allah,so know it today that that's what you people worship,not the only true Almighty God

Lolll the same one that Jesus Christ worshipped ba. You sha entered thread with a whole lot of false information and assertions and the way I am seeing it, it's like you will not sleep this night unless I agree that you are right.

The use of the name Allah for God predates the birth of Prophet Muhammad. The moon god wirship itself is a pre Islamic practice. Islam is against nature worship akin to shintoism and Hinduism. Infact and according to the Quran, if a person is not a muslim, it is better to be a Christian or Jew than to practice so called moon worship.

This is a very childish insult to the several Arab Christians who call God Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Many West Africans Muslim Women Not Cover Their Hair / How To Pray Five Times A Day / Ramadan '18: Supplication When Breaking The Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.