Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors (30650 Views)

VIDEO: OPM Opens It's 13th Free Schools In Port Harcourt - Free To Everyone / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2019
True
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by JamesUSA(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2019
grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by VULCAN(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2019
Is he the Federal Govt, that he has authority to grant Amnesty to criminals?

Pls use words carefully

FreemanUYB:
now that's a pastor!!

not just school and hospitals he grants amnesty to small small criminals and local armed robbers in PH city !!!!

what has your pastor done to touch lives and contribute to the society ??
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by miketayo(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2019
paddyofboss:
So on whose account will the teachers be paid
on whose account were private jet bought with.
Even LeBron James opened a free school. I would never contribute to build any school or hospital in my church unless it's free

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Maket: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2019
FreemanUYB:
now that's a pastor!!

not just school and hospitals he grants amnesty to small small criminals and local armed robbers in PH city !!!!

what has your pastor done to touch lives and contribute to the society ??
wow, nice one but hope the amnesty is in collaboration with the government.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Jessyjack(f): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2019
paddyofboss:

God bless you for this question..... the only reasonable person on this thread..... in this buhari time,who will agree to be paid peanuts because he/she teaches in a free school.....?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by paddyofboss(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2019
miketayo:
on whose account were private jet bought with.
Even LeBron James opened a free school. I would never contribute to build any school or hospital in my church unless it's free
U still haven't answered the question

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Burgerlomo: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2019
You really tried cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by paddyofboss(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2019
Jessyjack:

God bless you for this question..... the only reasonable person on this thread..... in this buhari time,who will agree to be paid peanuts because he/she teaches in a free school.....?
I know what they are trynna do.. Codedly throw jabs at winners Oyedepo.. That man understands business.. This apostle should put modalities on ground to pay and run the school so it doesn't fold up

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by JudasNaCarrot: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2019
paddyofboss:
E concern you?

Bad belle messenger (BBM).

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by MPESA(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2019
BabaCommander:
For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise

2 cor 12 10

Meaning...

Can't we call a spade a spade for once even if it's against our OWN person.

Christianity and hypocrite...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2019
Nice gesture but i do believe strongly that the motive behind this is not as nice as it seems... Why try playing judge? Do ur own to the best of your abilities and let ur good works speak for u. Every ministry has its calling so face urs and stop seeking approval from the world that ur not supposed to be a part of undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Grupo(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2019
Jessyjack:

Tithes and offerings generated in these churches in just one Sunday can be enough to pay all the teachers for one year. Don't be dumb.

I was close to being a part time pastor in winners chapel between 2010 and 2011. I could remember how much we used to generate every Sunday because I was part of the team that used to go deposit the money in the church's bank account on Monday.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by FreemanUYB(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2019
VULCAN:
Is he the Federal Govt, that he has authority to grant Amnesty to criminals?

Pls use words carefully

I want you to look into your Mirror and ask your self this simple question

what's amnesty !!!

because the government grants amnesty then you think its only them that can do that!!

he has asked criminals and cult groups to lay down arms come to him and get paid monthly with guaranteed skill.. free food free cloths for everyone
free medical care
free school for those of them that feeds their kids through the criminal acts .....

now bros who is to use his words wisely .......

I have a name for you sir !!!!!

Soyinka !!!!!!!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Mikeslow: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2019
what a good news,more power sir

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Gkemz: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2019
The man of God is saying the truth but world doesn't like the truth. See how fellow pastors will tackle him instead of concentrating on preaching the word since they have failed to include helping the less privileged.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by MPESA(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2019
ademidedavid:
True talk and good work but hope you are not eyeing one political post in the nearest future sir?

Just commend him and careless of his motive because if there's a competition like this in the house of God then we are going to be christ-a-like as OUR NAME IMPLIES.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by rummmy: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2019
We know who he is referring to..... They are rivals. [color=#000099][/color]6
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by femi4: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2019
paddyofboss:
You are underestimating what the Church can do if they really want to do it

Do you know what it takes to own a jet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by trapQ: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2019
God bless this man of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by rummmy: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2019
paddyofboss:
it could be voluntary....they will be paid in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by tobros11: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2019
apostle Suleiman Should learn..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by freemi(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2019
paddyofboss:
i thnk d church wil stil pay

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by FreemanUYB(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2019
Jessyjack:

lovely ignorant aunty I salute you!!!

when has inquiry becomes expensive that you can't make one ?

he pays them what government could not pay its servants!!!

an average teacher gets 25k and above plus foods stuffs and cloths at the end of every month !!!!

ask questions ...

a lot of rich guys in portharcourt pays their tithe and offerings there!!!

companies sponsors his activities because in turn he trains people to work in same companies and get paid too

simple Igbo logic !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by MzTunechi(f): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2019
Wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by AngelicBeing: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2019
grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by isram: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2019
Markingy:
["
you are permitted to meet your ancestors
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by YoungAncient1: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2019
This is why Billy Graham stood out, he said,"The gospel is more important than any man. It is too important to be left unattended to. For this reason, when i go into a city, i don't talk about the preachers there. I don't criticize them. I preach the word of God because it is more important than any man."

Nowadays, preachers want to exalt themselves by talking down on others. Forgetting that the gospel is more important and too urgent to be left unattended to.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? / Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.