Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors (30647 Views)

VIDEO: OPM Opens It's 13th Free Schools In Port Harcourt - Free To Everyone / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by trapQ: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2019
Shut up. That is the church I attend and no teacher has ever decried unpaid or meagre salaries. Even the government owes salaries but OPM does not owe anyone.
Jessyjack:

God bless you for this question..... the only reasonable person on this thread..... in this buhari time,who will agree to be paid peanuts because he/she teaches in a free school.....?

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by nabegibeg: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2019
ednut1:
98% of these pastors have houses abroad and send their kids abroad to school. Why u mr member your pikin dey write jamb cheesy. There own heaven dey earth. See the plane of a populat pastor in the 1990s (bethel) bought as scrap by omotolas husband. Smh

Na scrap plane be this one
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by mercyland93(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2019
True talk I'm sure daddy freez would love this one.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by fm7070: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2019
I can change my denomination if i find a branch of this church around.
Acts 10:38 - Jesus went about doing good, but reverse is the case in most churches today.
God have mercy and let thy kingdom come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Jason007: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2019
abjonline:
No comment... just run the school for a year and let's see if you will not close it down or impose tuition fees

let's try and be positive first , he's offering free education and most especially health care, do you know how terrible our public hospitals are or those that don't have access.
haba...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by mercyland93(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2019
True talk
I'm sure daddy freez would love this one.
At least using tight money for philanthropist gesture and not like some who would use it to buy private jet for themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by loganx: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2019
God bless your ministry. I am a Muslim who grew up in a mix religion home. Islam and Christianity. If your church was anywhere near my neighborhood, i will take time out to attend your sermons on Sundays.
Good Bless you, keep living the life of Christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Jessyjack(f): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2019
trapQ:
Shut up. That is the church I attend and no teacher has ever decried unpaid or meagre salaries. Even the government owes salaries but OPM does not owe anyone.

are you sane at all.....? I think Seun and his colleagues should start asking for medical report before allowing some people register here...... it's appalling to see people jump from their sleep to say thrash..........
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by ruggedtimi(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2019
JjBankys:
he's talking about apostle Suleman undecided
nah!! His main rival is Pastor ibiyeome of salvation ministry port harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Originalsly: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2019
BabaCommander:

For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise

2 cor 12 10

Couldn't you quote a verse to support him in calling out the vanity upon vanity pastors?

@topic....this pastor is 'a nobody' compared to soooo many other pastors but can do so much. But the mega pastors also give back a lot to the poor..... always tossing them crumbs.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by trapQ: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Shut up Oga and say what you know.
If the school didn't fold up then when it was just one, it won't fold up now. It was one before , now they're eleven. Isn't that reflective of growth?

Not only does the church have 11 free schools, they have over five free estates where housing is completely free. They have free boutiques across the state and free restaurants too where anyone regardless of religion and church affiliation can go eat free of charge. They also have free skills acquisitions programs where upon completion the students are given free equipments. They give free foodstuff to the needy every Sunday and transport fare to return back to their various destinations.

You should ask yourself how Odeyepo funds his private "jets" lifestyle.
paddyofboss:

I know what they are trynna do.. Codedly throw jabs at winners Oyedepo.. That man understands business.. This apostle should put modalities on ground to pay and run the school so it doesn't fold up

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by maestroferdi: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2019
Jessyjack:

God bless you for this question..... the only reasonable person on this thread..... in this buhari time,who will agree to be paid peanuts because he/she teaches in a free school.....?
People like you need to be prayed for!

When Jesus fed 5000 men, on whose account was the cost of feeding and provision debited?

Please pray against poverty mentality and the spirit of meanness and selfishness...

Those who water get watered.

There are tons of people spending their resources to cater for the less privileged without getting/expecting anything in return...

There is certainly more to life than I, me, myself and my family!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by trapQ: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2019
I am a member of that church but let me say this. Every ministry has this calling:
Lead people to Christ and follow in the footsteps of Christ.

It is not in the calling of any pastor to lead an extravagant lifestyle while the members live in penury. Any pastor that has tons of lavish mansions while his members are homeless is not a good pastor.

I do not like the fact that he condemns pastors but a lot of what he says are true.
dairykidd:
Nice gesture but i do believe strongly that the motive behind this is not as nice as it seems... Why try playing judge? Do ur own to the best of your abilities and let ur good works speak for u. Every ministry has its calling so face urs and stop seeking approval from the world that ur not supposed to be a part of undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by maestroferdi: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2019
Jessyjack:

are you sane at all.....? I think Seun and his colleagues should start asking for medical report before allowing some people register here...... it's appalling to see people jump from their sleep to say thrash..........
Please try to refine your outbursts...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by runbeni(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2019
daddy Freeze's ministry is growing. thank God.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by itu404(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2019
Dog eat dog.... all to score cheap popularity. it is the motive that matters before God not the so called true talk. if you are led to open 100 churches do so not making noise before Men. all are not called to build schools therefore, if that is your calling do so to the Glory of God not thrashing your fellow pastors, called of God and ordained by Him. you have no right to do that, pastor.. the reason behind the prosperity of the church in Nigeria is God not man .
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by lomprico(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2019
Jessyjack:

you sound pained.... in my own perspective, the man you are referring to is still helping the society in a bigger way..... my question is, what have you done in your little way.....? don't criticize someone's dream just because they are bigger than your imagination.....

Shuu! Painned kwa?? shocked

You asked a question, I gave u an answer u and u are being defensive and aggressive hia!

Hanti, I don't own a church, I don't have billions and I do the little I can to help those that I can. I don't come to social media to announce it because I don't do what I do for u to praise or hail me.

Mind you, I am not referring to any man or condemn what who u presumed I was referring to is doing.

You asked for how teachers n staff at the free institutions will be paid and I gave u. Kapish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by lomprico(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2019
maestroferdi:
Please try to refine your outbursts...

I taya for her o! She ask kwesion dem give her d ansa she dey para.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by trapQ: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2019
David Ibiyeome?
rummmy:
We know who he is referring to..... They are rivals. [color=#000099][/color]6
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by namiji2598: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2019
VULCAN:
Is he the Federal Govt, that he has authority to grant Amnesty to criminals?

Pls use words carefully

was Jesus Christ the Federal govt when he did those things
common get sense

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by trapQ: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2019
Ibiyeome?
rummmy:
We know who he is referring to..... They are rivals. [color=#000099][/color]6
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2019
agarawu23:
That's it

Oyedepo, adeboye and co only wants to acquire latest private jets with nothing to offer the poor for free despite having billions of naira

And you are blind, deaf and dumb to see the housing Estate and Research centre opened this week. Are they meant for his children?
Prices range between N4m and N36m, you are allowed to pay the money in 30 years span .
A flat for 134k per year with all the furniture inside is still for the rich abi?
Why are you poor when your mates are working smart? Oyedepo is not the noisy type, so he doesn't make noise about his giving. A lot of people in CU are on scholarship.
If them give and make noise like this noisy one, una go complain, if they give silently, una go complain.
Oyedepo is helping people to achieve their dream of being house owners. So, go and look for a life before Oyedepo matter kill you!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by CaptainMarvel(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2019
Jessyjack:

just shut up pls.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by trapQ: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2019
He has been running free schools for over five years so shut the Bleep up.
abjonline:
No comment... just run the school for a year and let's see if you will not close it down or impose tuition fees
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Arizonaaddict1: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2019
FreemanUYB:
now that's a pastor!!

not just school and hospitals he grants amnesty to small small criminals and local armed robbers in PH city !!!!

what has your pastor done to touch lives and contribute to the society ??
amnesty?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by miketayo(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2019
paddyofboss:

U still haven't answered the question

Isn't it obvious, donations, offering and tithe money from the congregation. Wat is been used to build estate buy expensive cars and jets today

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by lomprico(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2019
Jason007:

let's try and be positive first , he's offering free education and most especially health care, do you know how terrible our public hospitals are or those that don't have access.
haba...

Am shocked my brother. Christians attacking Christians because of a good gesture done.

Jesus wept! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Arizonaaddict1: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2019
namiji2598:

was Jesus Christ the Federal govt when he did those things
common get sense
you are dumb amnesty kill u there
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2019
ednut1:
offering nd tithe

But they said pastors that collect tithes and offering are thieves. They join Freezer to stop payment of offering and tithes.
Now, thy want free things from the tithes and offering of people who continued giving.
Can you imagine ? What if everyone stops giving to the church? Can this be a reality? NO!
One thing they don't know is that the people who give gets more

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by ednut1(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

But they said pastors that collect tithes and offering are thieves. They join Freezer to stop payment of offering and tithes.
Now, thy want free things from the tithes and offering of people who continued giving.
Can you imagine ? What if everyone stops giving to the church? Can this be a reality? NO!
One thing they don't know is that the people who give gets more
yeah pple like this ba. She gave and got more. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by trapQ: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2019
The only ignorant person here is you.
That church has a capacity of about 40,000 people. It is filled to the brim every Sunday and on night vigils which hold once every month the population far exceeds that as people come from neighboring states and other parts of Nigeria just to attend.

Thousands of people pay their tithes every Sunday and there are partners who specifically contribute to the funding of the church free project.

People who get healed or receive miracles usually show their appreciation (willingly not compulsory) by giving cash donations.
Femi Otedola was even healed years ago of a heart disease and he gave a cash donation of either 120m or 200m (can't remember the exact figure).
Jessyjack:

you are the most ignorant one here....... you just wrote a whole lots of jargon........ you claim a whole lot of rich guys in Port Harcourt pays their tithe and offerings there, my question is how many do you know.....? are you in their accounting department to know who and how much is being paid.....? are there no other projects in the church that requires funds..... do you know how much it cost in running a service on a Sunday alone.....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by ednut1(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2019
nabegibeg:

Na scrap plane be this one
the plane dey badagry now. Children go there for exursion lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? / Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.