Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) (22245 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by yeman2012(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2019
Praisesongz:
So because person comot na news
Does it mean that they don’t come outside everyday?

Ok me sef step out in style
just tell us say u want show us ur new cloth were u sew

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by daimsy(f): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2019
jullidee2006:
twins fall on me... and on others seeking the fruit of the womb
amen
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by tosyne88(f): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2019
Amen. I claim it
jullidee2006:
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Sandycee: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2019
]
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Sandycee: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2019
post=77807237:
Twins are ALWAYS adorable and Lovely.

We use this as a point of contact for everyone praying to have twins in the nearest future.
Your prayer is answered by God already.
It shall be so in Jesus name.
We will be there in 9 months from now to celebrate with you.
#JustBelieve

Meanwhile, check below for some 'twinny' joke/meme......
Amen

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Sandycee: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2019
jullidee2006:
Amen I claim twin girls
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Praisesongz: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2019
yeman2012:
just tell us say u want show us ur new cloth were u sew
mumu if I tell you say no be me be that nkor bebeto
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2019
下一个
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by cindybaby22(f): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

*Blushing*

Thankyou cool

Noo she's drinking the tea i made for her cool
This girl is crazy cheesy
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by FRESHG(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2019
jullidee2006:
NEMO DAT QUOD NON HABET
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2019
Double
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2019
I started liking this bae from the day she was asked which Nigerian celeb she admires....she declined the question and told them she has a boyfriend ,,that she does not want anything that would bring problem between she and her boyfriend
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2019
cindybaby22:

This girl is crazy cheesy

grin
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by sharena(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2019
jullidee2006:
AMEN
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by adizgal(f): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2019
amen ooooo i claim it in Jesus name
jullidee2006:
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Greatfullheart: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2019
So Beautiful. I Love Twins. I Want To Have Twins After Twins. And I Pray For Women Looking For Fruits of The Womb God grant your Heart Desires? Amen
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by TANID(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Amen. I claim it kiss kiss
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Sambaby7640: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

yes. Dat's my first daughter grin
Amen!!!!!!
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Praisesongz:
So because person comot na news
Does it mean that they don’t come outside everyday?

Ok me sef step out in style

You no too fine like that self tongue

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Amen!!!!!!

undecided angry
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Jennifer0371: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
jullidee2006:
Amen...I claim it
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Praisesongz: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You no too fine like that self tongue
that’s not me dear but I can show you me if you like
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by maruzia: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
She looks so TRASHY. Like dem ghetto girls on crack cocaine.
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Praisesongz:
that’s not me dear but I can show you me if you like

Where are you?

Let us see you
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Praisesongz: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Where are you?

Let us see you
this is me

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Praisesongz:
this is me

You're not looking bad. You look good cool
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Praisesongz: 12:49am On Apr 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You're not looking bad. You look good cool
thank you ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single / "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi / Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.