Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS (33374 Views)

Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work / #EndSARS: Act On Judicial Panel Report - US Tells Buhari, Lagos State Government / 2023 Nigeria Election: Tinubu To Succeed Buhari - Lagos monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by Treasure17(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2019
Only in Nigeria. Even a project was commissioned twice in this same Lagos with different regime.
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by hybridblood07(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2019
Bros, Ambode did his best as far I'm concerned. What his wife did to the clergy is nothing to write home a out.
Printerscanner:
Ambode is an unfortunate fat fool. He ia just perfect for his untrained wife who sacked and diagraced a Clergy. Birds of the same feathers flock alike, fools of the same bitter mind fucck together.
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by jaxxy(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2019
Ministerial appointment loading. Ambode is working, Apc is chopping.
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2019
this is what we call investigative journalism. the media house got it right. most sections of the road are still uncompleted.. I think a president should demand more than this than coming to commission some things that hadn't been finished. where is baba Oloja aka Yemio oshinbajo... he hasn't been in the news recently..
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by slimfit1(m): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2019
We have a president with uncompleted brains who would fly to commission uncompleted projects.
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by seunak2016: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2019
desmond2pk:
Every good standard has been lowered under this administration.
The hatred of Jonathan brought us here
na greed of Jonathan himself brought the hatred. after years in politics, na only him waka come?he should have stepped down and people would have continue to vote PDP massively

1 Like

Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by Geeweez: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2019
Both knew that they are going out and are doing everything possible to commission the projects before the formal arrival of PDP and of course AA.
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by ikennamadu1(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Naa so buhari commission uncompleted Airport project for Port Harcourt
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by Mace0lane: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2019
If you compare the 2nd Niger bridge diagram and Lagos Ibadan express Ebele Jonathan commissioned I will say Buhari is a trillion times beta so Nigeria is own a beta part than where PDP ridiculed us.

Kenturkey048:
I feel very happy now..2015..my question then was,,if you say Jonathan no Good,na buhari be una option
desmond2pk:
Every good standard has been lowered under this administration.
The hatred of Jonathan brought us here
Treasure17:
Only in Nigeria. Even a project was commissioned twice in this same Lagos with different regime.
slimfit1:
We have a president with uncompleted brains who would fly to commission uncompleted projects.

1 Like

Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by ajebuter(f): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Wetin concern Baba Bubu?

As long as you give am scissors to cut ribbon,

Chikena... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by adanny01(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2019
I will not forget how GEJ commissioned Abuja - Kaduna rail when it was about 80% completed. Till date work is going on on the Kaduna terminal.
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by goaldynboy: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2019
But Buhari is an Ode; as in Mumu!!

They will take him to the beginning of a road to commission whereas the end of the road is uncompleted!
grin
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by SoNature(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2019
9icest:
Ambode isn’t commissioning but merely showcasing his big visions, and accomplishment within such a short time. Hate him or love him, Ambode must fight for his political survival—since he isn’t retiring to the senate or still favored by the gods of Lagos. The projects in question are almost complete and fully paid for and will be ready before the year runs out—why not take the credit and let Bubu see how he could have accomplished x3 of BRF did had he won a second term.
Ambode is been strategic and the media are so silly not to spot his move...

Strategic ko, allergic ni
Ambode wants Buhari to give him a position.
There's nothing strategic about it.
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by Kenturkey048(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2019
Mace0lane:
If you compare the 2nd Niger bridge diagram and Lagos Ibadan express Ebele Jonathan commissioned I will say Buhari is a trillion times beta so Nigeria is own a beta part than where PDP ridiculed us.

most times I feel very confused when I see write-ups on NAIRALAND...
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by Treasure17(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2019
Mace0lane:

I don't understand why you are trying to shift the goal post to suit your argument. Does that validate the subject matter here?. So we should cut Buhari and Co some slack because Jonathan did the same thing during his dispensation. What is bad is bad irrespective of the individual involved.
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by Exponental(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2019
this is not news..... he did same for Ogun state @40
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by Realcash224(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2019
Please when will Bubu commission his own ( federal government project) in Lagos?
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by grandstar(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2019
Printerscanner:
Ambode is an unfortunate fat fool. He ia just perfect for his untrained wife who sacked and diagraced a Clergy. Birds of the same feathers flock alike, fools of the same bitter mind fucck together.

Please learn to express your thoughts without profanity. (Read Collosians 4:6)
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by luluman: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Printerscanner:
Why all the insult now? How do you want people to see you yourself.
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by temak1: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
dukie25:
Anyway who cares if the project was ever completed as long as Jagaban of Cocaine gets his 25% kickback.
That remains your personal headache!
Re: Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS by Adegreen(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
nija ... I have mercury for sale just check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo / Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme / I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.